Bathroom Mayhem

Still Alive

 

[Daesung’s POV]

The next couple of weeks we were working on our promotions for the release of our 4th mini album titled Tonight. Ever since that day things seemed to change for the better. Seunghyun was always around me, He followed me around everywhere I went… Even if it was to the bathroom, he wouldn’t leave my side.

We were sitting in the recording studio and I was staring out the window, playing with the mic stand. Seunghyun came over with a small cup.

“Hey bae.” He said sitting down. I looked at him and smiled.

“Hey” I responded back.

“How are you feeling?” He asked.

“Better than yesterday that’s for sure” I sighed.

He placed his cup down on the table and felt my forehead.
“Are you sure?” He asked.

“Neh… I’m not sick anymore. The doctors said so themselves yesterday. I’m fine” I smiled.

He picked up the small cup and handed it to me. I slowly took it into my possession and stared at the liquid.
“If you say so” He sighed.

I looked at him and then took a sip of the tea. I placed the cup down and then stood up.
“Where are you going?” Seunghyun asked.

“To the bathroom” I said. He stood up “Please… Don’t follow me. I can do this on my own… I don’t need you holding my hand… like the last few times” I sighed and started for the door.

He frowned. “Can I at least walk you to the door?” He asked.

I stopped walking and turned to him.
“Yeah that’s fine”

He smiled and walked over to me and held my hand. He was smiling and I smiled a little back. I walked out of the room and he walked down the hallway to the bathroom.

I stopped and turned to him.
“Now wait right here… Okay??”

He looked at me and then looked around. He walked into the bathroom. I stood there and sighed. He came back out a minute later.
“Alright. It’s safe in there.” He looked at me.

I walked in the bathroom without saying a word.

Seunghyun leaned against the wall by the door.

“Hey Seunghyun come look at this!” Seungri yelled from the recording room. He looked over and walked back to the room.

I walked to the urinal in the bathroom and went. As I walked to the sink, I felt an uneasy feeling. It felt sick. The lights started to flicker on and off. I looked around

“Hello?” I called out. I heard the door open and close. “Hyung?”

I got no answer. I didn’t hear footsteps. More like taps on the walls. The lights kept flickering and I swear I saw a shadow.

I started to freak out and I quickly walked to the door and opened it. Somehow a big rush of air made it slam shut. I backed up and it felt like that rush of air pushed me around and I fell on the floor.

“SEUNGHYUN!” I yelled. “SEUNGHYUN!” The force kept knocking me around. “HYUNG!” I yelled again.

They were all in the recording studio laughing about something that Seungri was doing, until they heard me scream. They dropped everything that they were doing and ran back over to the bathroom. Seunghyun tried opening the door.

“Dae! Open the door!” He yelled.

“I can’t!” I yelled as they force pushed me against the mirror and then against the wall. “Help me!”

Seunghyun backed up a bit and ran at the door and busted it open.
As soon as he did that, I fell on the floor and apart of the mirror broke.

Seunghyun ran in over to me. “Daesung! Daesung are you okay??” He asked helping me out. I slowly stood and looked around.

“H… He was here. I felt him” I said shaken. I looked around the bathroom. My eyes turned to the mirror and I looked at it.

Jiyong and the other two walked in.
“What is it?” Youngbae asked.

“Hey look something is written on the mirror.” Seungri chimed in walking over to it. “May 31st? What do you think that means?”

“That’s the day before our wedding” I softly said under my breath. I looked over at Seunghyun.

May 31st?