The Wedding is Called Off.

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]


 

I woke up that morning, realizing I didn’t have the fairytale dream that night. I sighed and sat up, I looked to my side and Seunghyun was still sleeping. He arm was across my chest but fell to my stomach when I sat up.


 

I moved his arm off of me and got off the bed. I grabbed my pants off the floor and put them on. Then I walked to the bedroom door, but my phone started ringing. I turned to get it, but Seunghyun started groaning in his sleep and eventually woke up.


 

“Sorry.” I said softly as I grabbed my phone and answered it. “Yobosayo.” I answered as I walked out of the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and closed the door. “Hello?” I had a confused look on my face. “Hello?” I said again before hanging up.


 

I walked out of the bathroom to be face to face with a Seunghyun. “Hey.” He smiled.


 

“Oh, Hyung… go put some clothes on.” I nodded at him.


 

“Nahhh… I feel like being free today.” He laughed and kissed me.


 

“Hyung.” I pushed him away. “What if someone sees you like this?” I frowned.


 

“They won’t.” Seunghyun sighed and placed his hand on my chest.


 

“Hyung…” I pulled his hand away. “Can we please not do this…”


 

“What’s the matter with you?” He asked. “I’m just trying to be affectionate… Isn’t that what you wanted???!” He looked at me confused.


 

“Yes of course that’s what I want! But I don’t want it right now! I just need some space. Please…” I said softly.


 

Seunghyun shook his head and placed his hands on his hips. I looked at him. Forcing myself to not look down.


 

I sighed. “I think we need to have a talk.”


 

“About what?” Seunghyun.


 

I looked up at him. “The wedding.”


 

“What about it…” He crossed his arms.


 

“Can you go get dressed first.” I asked. “Please.”


 

He rolled his eyes and turned around. Monica was standing there. She widen her eyes and fainted.


 

Seunghyun started to laugh. “OH MY GOSH! HAHAHAHAHA!” He strutted back to the bedroom.


 

I sighed and looked at Monica passed out on the floor.


 

When Seunghyun got dressed we left the apartment and went to a diner. We sat across from each other. He looked at me and placed his hand on my hands.


 

I looked at his hand for a moment before pulling my hand away from him.


 

“Okay Daesung… Tell me.” He said softly.


 

“I think…. We should call off the wedding.” I said finally… but softly.


 

Seunghyun just looked at me like I was crazy. “What?”


 

“I said… I think we should call off the wedding.” I said again.


 

“Daesung… You don’t mean that do you?” Seunghyun quickly asked.


 

I just looked at the table, the waitress came over and smiled at us. “Are you guys doing okay?”


 

I looked at her and smiled. “Neh, thank you.” She walked away and Seunghyun kept looking at me.


 

“Daesung… Answer me.” He whispered harshly.


 

I slowly looked at him, a tear fell down my cheek. “I do mean that.”


 

Seunghyun leaned back in his seat. “Really… What the hell did I do.” He said trying to not cry. “Are you not happy with me?”


 

“Hyung… I am very happy with you.” I looked at his hand.


 

“Then why are you calling off the wedding…” He asked.


 

“Because I don’t think I am ready to be married right now…” I answered.


 

“Have you been talking to your mother?” He then asked.


 

I looked up at him. “Aniyo! I don’t speak with her anymore since that one time I was in the hospital.”


 

“Then why are you not ready?” He said softly.


 

“I don’t see myself getting married at all… I honestly don’t trust myself in a relationship right now.” I kept looking down at the table.


 

“So you’re breaking up with me now?” Seunghyun asked.


 

I nodded slowly.


 

Seunghyun shook his head and slammed his fist on the table. He stood up and walked out of the diner.


 

“Seunghyun.” I called after him. I stood up and followed him out of the diner.


 

“Leave me the alone.” He muttered walking to the car.


 

“I still love you though!” I yelled.


 

“Really… do you really love me still?” He said softly, but with sarcasm in his voice.


 

“Yes.” I answered.


 

“Bull Daesung.” Seunghyun muttered and got into the car.


 

I walked to the drivers side but Seunghyun already started to pull out of the parking lot. “Seunghyun!” I yelled.

I just stood there and felt the tears fall down my cheeks.


 

Seunghyun got home and busted through the apartment doors. This startled Youngbae and Monica who were on the couch. Seungri and Jiyong were at the table.


 

“What’s the matter Hyung?” Seungri asked.


 

Seunghyun ignored him and walked to the bedroom.


 

Seungri looked at Jiyong and they both looked at Youngbae.

Youngbae sighed and stood up. “Stay here babe.” He then walked to the bedroom and stood at the doorway.


 

Seunghyun grabbed his suitcase and started to fill it up with his clothes. “That son of .” Seunghyun muttered.


 

“What happened?” Youngbae asked watching Seunghyun.


 

“It’s better if you don’t know Youngbae.” Seunghyun muttered.


 

“I’m guessing you and Daesung had a fight?” Youngbae asked as he walked in the room.


 

“Ohhh we had more than just a fight.” Seunghyun said quickly grabbing more stuff and throwing it in his suitcase. He took a picture of him and Daesung and ripped it to pieces.


 

“Why did you do that for??” Youngbae said quickly.


 

“He called off the wedding.” Seunghyun muttered.


 

“Why?” Youngbae responded.


 

“He said he wasn’t ready to be married… That he doesn’t see himself being married to anyone.” Seunghyun explained.


 

Youngbae walked over and stood next to Seunghyun. “Maybe he’s just having the pre-married jitters. I wouldn’t worry about it.


 

“He broke up with me also.” Seunghyun said softly closing his suitcase and carrying it out to the living room.


 

“What….” Youngbae responded and followed Seunghyun out to the living room. “What do you mean he broke up with you??”


 

That caught the attention of Seungri and Jiyong. They quickly looked at Seunghyun.


 

“I don’t know what I mean… I never gave him the chance for him to tell me why… I don’t want to be here or around him.” Seunghyun muttered as he grabbed his hat and sunglasses.


 

“Where is Seunghyun… You two need to make up.” Youngbae asked.


 

“Yeah… you both are perfect for each other… not like Seungri and I.” Jiyong stood up.


 

“The hell Ji…” Seungri muttered.


 

“Shut up… You’ve got CL.” Jiyong responded.


 

“I don’t think so.” Seunghyun looked at the two squirrels. He looked back at Youngbae. “I don’t know where he is. I left him at the diner.” Seunghyun picked up his suitcase and walked to the front door.


 

“You what!??!?!” Youngbae yelled. “You can’t leave him there! Go and get him!”


 

“He can go himself.” Seunghyun muttered.


 

“What the hell is your problem Seunghyun.” Youngbae asked.


 

“Daesung is my problem.” Seunghyun answered.


 

“Look… Daesung loves you… and you love him.” Youngbae tried to reason with him.


 

“I don’t buy it anymore.” Seunghyun looked at Youngbae. “I’m done with him.” He added.


 

“You don’t mean that.” Youngbae said softly.


 

“I’m sorry but I do.” Seunghyun quickly said.


 

“At least go find Daesung and bring him back.” Youngbae asked.


Seunghyun just looked at him and then left the apartment. He closed the door behind him.
 

-----------------

A/N

EVERYONE!

If this was a tough chapter to read because of what is going on with Daesung.... Then beware of the next 10 chapters or so... cause it will get harder to read.

 

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING!

I LOVE YOU ALWAYS!