Is It Finished?

Still Alive

A/N

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my story(: I am still deciding whether or not to make a third sequel. A lot of you want one. If I decide to make one it won't be until sometime next year before summer. I need to finish up the 3 stories that are already opened before I make any new ones. I already have a "Tell Me GoodBye" sequel in the works.

I AM reading every single one of your comments you post. Thank you for all of them. If I don't respond to your comment it's probably because I only choose a few to respond to before having to get back to my busy life D':

If there is any suggestions you would like to make, I will take them into consideration. 
Please feel free to message them to me or just comment on the story. Also if you would like for me to read any of your stories... Then by all means please send me them(:

ENJOY THE CHAPTER~
 

----------------------------------------

 

[Daesung’s POV]

I woke up and I was in a hospital. I could hear machines beeping. I moved my eyes to look around. I was alone in the hospital room. I was instantly reminded of that nightmare I had with Park. I can't... I can't believe it was her...

I felt tears fall down my eyes. I heard talking outside the room I was in. I had to tell them that it's Park. I have to tell them. Where are they?? I tried sitting up, but the pain was unbearable. Then a few guys walked in.

“Daesung what are you doing?!” Seunghyun said running over to me.

“We have to get out of here.” I said frantically.

“No just lay down” Seunghyun trying to get me to lay back down.

“It's Park! She's Michael's protege!” I said looking at him.

The others walked over. “We already know that Dae” Youngbae said softly.

I just looked at them. “You do?” I said softly.

“She's dead” Youngbae added.

“What?” I said confused.

“She tried killing you during the surgery... That you didn't even need.” Seunghyun replied.

“Yeah, we were stuck on the second floor. There was no way we could get to the third floor to help Youngbae and Seunghyun.” Seungri said sitting down next to me.

“We met up with them in the parking garage after I got a text from Seunghyun.” Jiyong said softly.

~~Earlier~~

Youngbae slid down the wall of the elevator. He breathed heavily, his leg was bleeding from the cut Park gave him. Once the elevator reached the parking garage. He slowly stood up and the doors opened. He pressed the button to disable the elevator and slowly limped out.

A few steps in the garage Seungri and Jiyong came running from the stairs. They ran over to Seunghyun who was running and carrying me. “Is he okay!?!” Seungri yelled.

“We need to get him to another hospital.” Seunghyun said worried. “He's getting cold!”

“Where's Youngbae?” Jiyong asked looking around.

“He was with Park the last time I saw him” Seunghyun said sadly. “He tolled me to get Daesung out of here.” They got to the car and laid me down in the backseat with Seunghyun. They pulled out and started driving. Youngbae continued to walk and stood in the path of the car. They stopped and Jiyong got out.

He ran over to Youngbae. “Youngbae! Are you okay?!?” He asked looking at his leg.

“I'm fine, we need to leave... Like now” Youngbae said getting into the car slowly.

Jiyong got back in and he drove to the next nearest hospital. Hoping they get there in time.

~~Present~~

I just looked at them. My eyes focused on Youngbae. “Are you okay?” I asked softly.

He nodded. “Neh, I'm fine. I just needed a few stitches.” Youngbae laughed. “I'll be good.”

“What about Woobin? Have you guys told him yet?” I asked.

Seunghyun sighed. “Aniyo... I don't know how to tell him, that he has to raise his child by himself, that his wife was a psycho and a killer and now she's dead... I can't do it. I don't want to see the look of devastation on his face.”

I looked away and closed my eyes and then opened them a few seconds later. “Is it finished? Is it all over?” I asked with tears falling down my cheeks.

Seunghyun looked back at the others and then at me again. He nodded and smiled. “Neh, Michael can't bother you anymore.” He whispered.

I smiled. “Finally.” I said softly, trying not to cry.

A few hours later a doctor walked in and smiled. “How are you doing Mr. Kang?” She asked.

“Much better” I smiled.

“Good. You should. I checked over you vitals and looked at charts. You are in perfect condition to go home. If you have symptoms on PTSD still you can always come back here for conseling sessions and we will be glad to talk with you.” She explained.

I nodded at her. “Thank you”

She nodded at us and then turned around and walked out. Seunghyun turned to me and smiled big.

I smiled back at him.

Later that day I sat on the bed I shared with Seunghyun. They were all in the kitchen prepping food to cook. The aura of the soup boiling on the stove drifted in my room, enough to make me drool.

I smiled. I missed all of this. I’m just happy that… This is all over. No more Michael. No more nightmares. No more being afraid to sleep or go somewhere alone…

Someone knocked on the door and Youngbae answered it.

“Ah, Woobin.” Youngbae quickly bowed. “So you heard the news?” He asked.

Woobin nodded a little, He was holding his son Daniel. “Neh, I heard everything.”

“I’m sorry… I had no…” Youngbae tried to find the right words.

“Ani, its fine. I was too blind to see that she was the other person. She deceived me from the start. I actually fell in love with her and she played with my emotions.” Woobin sighed. Daniel was sleeping in his arms.

“How’s your son” Seunghyun asked walking up.

Woobin looked at Daniel and sighed. “he’s too young to understand any of this. Now I got to figure out to tell him what happened to his mother… When he gets older to realize there is one of us and not two.” Woobin looked at Seunghyun and Youngbae.

Youngbae and Seunghyun looked at each other and then back at Woobin. “Why don’t you come in and sit down, Join us for dinner neh?” Seunghyun said stepping back from the door.

“That’s very kind of you guys, but I just wanted to stop by to see how Daesung was doing?” Woobin asked.

“He’s just fine. He’s in his room resting” Youngbae said softly. “Are you sure you don’t want to stay for dinner?”

Woobin smiled. “I’m sure, I need to get this little guy home. I’ve got some cleaning to do” He laughed. Daniel opened his little eyes.

“Ah! He’s awake” Seunghyun smiled.

Woobin laughed and turned Daniel to face them. “Can you say hi to them?” He asked softly.

Daniel just looked at them and blew bubbles from his spit in his mouth.

Seunghyun and Youngbae both laughed.

In the kitchen Seungri and Jiyong were fixing up the food and chopping the meat and boiling the rice.

“Ah Hyung, can you hand me the asparagus?” Seungri asked as he chopped the steak.

“Neh Maknae” Jiyong handed his the asparagus as he added more rice to the rice cooker. He went over to the frying pan and started to cook the eggs.

“This smells so good” Seungri smiled. Jiyong looked at him back and smiled too, he placed his hand on Seungri’s back and Seungri smiled.

Seungri finished chopping up the steak and added it to the frying pan with the eggs Jiyong was cooking. They both reached for the spatula and their hands touched. They stared at their hands and then looke dup at each other. Seungri cleared his throat and moved away. “I’m going to something to drink, excuse me” Seungri bowed before going to the fridge.

Jiyong watched him and then picked up the spatula and sighed. He stirred around the eggs and steak.