The Next Few

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

The next few weeks were really busy for us. We were finishing up our promotions for our 4th mini album… Seungri released his solo album. Everything was going great for us. It was now the beginning of April.

We all sat in the YG office discussing music related things. I sat next to Youngbae. Seungrhyun and Jiyong were with Mr. Yang in another room. Seungrim, Youngbae and I were in a different room playing cards. A few moments later the 2NE1 girls walked in. They all 4 greeted us and bowed. CL and Minzy both waved at me and I bowed my head.

“Annyeongggg” BOM said walking over to us. Dara walked over and sat down, CL came over to Seungri and gave him a kiss. I watched them and then turned my head to be face to face with Minzy.

“omo” I blinked. “Hello Minji” I looked at her. She smiled.

“Oppa! How are you doing?” She asked as she sat down.

“Ah, I’m just fine” I smiled and patted her head. Bom was sitting in between Youngbae and Dara. She was showing them something on her phone. They all laughed. Seungri and CL were just hugging and whispering stuff to each other on the couch.

Minzy laughed and pinched my cheeks. “Oppaaaa, when are we gonna hang out? I never get to see my twin anymore!” She pouted.

I laughed. “Ah Mianhe MinjiAhhh… I’ve been busy with BIGBANG’s comeback the last few months. I’m sorry! I will make it up to you!”

“You promise?” She asked.

I nodded “Neh! Aren’t you girls supposed to have a comeback soon too?” I asked looking at the others.

“Neh” CL spoke up. “Our second mini album.” She added.

“How is that coming along?” Youngbae asked.

“Good? I think” Dara laughed.

“Good?” Youngbae responded.

“Ohhhhh! Youngbaeeeeee How’s Monica?” Bom asked completely changing the subject.

“Oh! She’s great. She left for America the other day for some show in New York City.” Youngbae said pulling out his phone to show BOM a picture.

“Wahhh She’s so gorgeous!” Bom smiled.

I was about to say something but Seunghyun and Jiyong both walked in. They saw the girls and bowed. “Annyeong” Jiyong said walking in. He walked towards the couch but saw Seungri and CL there so he walked and sat next to me.

Seunghyun looked around and then sat on the couch. Mr. Yang walked in a couple of minutes later.

“Okay I just want to discuss some things with you boys” He walked in looking at his papers. When he looked up he saw the girls also. “Why are you girls here? Shouldn’t you be working on your album?” Mr. Yang asked.

“Maybe?” Bom said standing up slowly.

“Go now” Mr. Yang said with a stern voice.

The girls pouted and said their goodbyes and walked out of the room. Mr. Yang closed the door behind them.

“Now I already discussed some of these things with Jiyong and Seunghyun but now I just wanna talk with you all about it now. Congradualtions are completing the 2011 BIGSHOW at the beginning of this year. I heard many good reviews. Next on the agenda is the Love and Hope tour in Japan.” Mr. Yang started.

Seungri looked at him and raised his hand. “Sir?” He said softly.

“Yes?” Mr. Yang responded not looking up at him.

“What about my Solo album promotions.” Seungri asked.

“Don’t worry Pabo…” Mr. Yang looked up. “You’ll be able to finish your solo activities before you guys go on the tour.” He looked back at the papers.

Mr. Yang talked to us for about an hour or so before we were finally able to go back to the dorm.

First we stopped at a little restaurant to have something to eat. When we all sat down, Jiyong instantly got back up and walked to the bathroom. A few minutes later Seungri got up and walked over as well.

We didn’t notice anything strange and we kept looking at our menus. “Hyung” I said softly. “What are you getting?” I looked up at Seunghyun. He kept looking at his menu.

“I don’t know” He sighed and flipped the page in the small booklet.

“I’m think about getting the gogi and maybe some kimchi?” Youngbae said closing his menu. I looked at him.

“Ohhhh that sounds good. Maybe some sushi also?” I laughed.

“Oh yeah sure! Let’s get a bunch of it and us three can share it all?” Seunghyun joked around also.

“Good plan stan!” Youngbae laughed and took a sip of his water.

“Hey… Where did Seungri and Jiyong go?” I looked around.

“Yeah come to think of it... They’ve been gone for a little while now.” Youngbae chimed in.

“Oh who cares…? They won’t get to eat then” Seunghuun said closing his menu. “I’m going to get some dumplings also.” He added to his sentence.

“Hyung… This is serious” I muttered nudging him in the side.

“They’re probably just talking with one another” Seunghyun replied rubbing his side.

 

In the bathroom Jiyong was washing his hands when Seungri walked in. “How are you and CL?” Jiyong asked in a soft tone.

Seungri stopped when he reached the urinal and looked at Jiyong. “We’re fine” He answered under his breath and proceeded to go pee.

Jiyong turned off the water and dried his hands. He looked at Seungri. Seungri finished and turned to go to the sink but came face to face with Jiyong.

“What?” Seungri asked looking at Jiyong.

“Hm?” Jiyong shook his head. “Nothing… Never mind.” Jiyong sighed.

“Okay?” Seungri washed his hands and then dried them.

“I’m sorry” Jiyong said under his breath.

“What was that?” Seungri turned towards him.

“I’m still a little jealous.” Jiyong replied.

“Of what?” Seungri asked.

“Of you and CL” Jiyong frowned a bit.

“What is there to be jealous about?!” Seungri said raising his voice to a high whisper.

“Everything” Jiyong said softly.

“Why though… You had your time with me. Let someone else have theirs.” Seungri answered and turned and walked out of the bathroom. Jiyong stood there for a few moments before opening the door and walking out.