Just Me and The Girls

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

On the way back from the comeback concert we had, we stopped at a small restaurant in downtown Seoul. As we piled out of the van we were riding in, some girls ran up to us to ask for our autographs.

 

As tired as we were…we didn’t refuse.

Seungri was all over the girls, a way of shoving it in Jiyong’s face that he’s ‘straight’ again.

 

Jiyong just growls and walks inside the restaurant.

Taeyang sighs and follows after the leader and Seunghyun walked over to the Maknae and pulls him away.

 

So…it was just me and the girls.

I just stood there and smiled at them.

“Annyeong” I said bowing.

 

They just squealed and ran away.

I looked at them in confusion as they retreated back to their respective areas. I sighed and my heels to go into the building.

As I walked in I saw the group already looking at the menus.

 

Nothing has changed…Jiyong and Seungri were next to each other arguing back and forth. Taeyang was across from jiyong trying to calm him down and Seunghyun sat next to him with a bored expression on his face.

I sighed and walked up to them and sat next to Seunghyun.

 

“Yah Daesung” Taeyang said looking at me.

 

“Neh?” I replied.

 

“Can you switch seats with Jiyong…Those two won’t shut the crap up” Taeyang muttered.

 

I sighed and looked at Seunghyun who looked back at me.

I could tell he wanted me to say no, since he wanted to sit next to me.

 

“Yeah…I guess so” I muttered and stood up back and switched spots with Jiyong. I sat in between Seungri and Taeyang now.

 

The night goes on and the waiter comes to take our orders.

When we finally get our food, we sat in silence for a few moments to eat, but then Seunghyun broke the ice.

 

“Nehhh that was fun wasn’t it guys?” He says referring to the comeback stage we did a couple of hours earlier.

 

We all looked at him and nodded, again silence gloomed over us fter that short ice-breaker.

He sighed and stood up.

 

“Excuse me” He said bowing and walking off to the bathroom.

I watched him and stood up too.

 

“Hyung” I called after as I followed him to the bathroom.

“Hyung” I said again once we were in the bathroom.

 

“Neh” He responded walking over to the urinal.

 

“What’s the matter?” I asked as I watched him.

 

“Nothing, I am just really tired. Exhausted with all the practices we had for this comeback stage.” He explained to me as he zipped up his zipper and flushed the urinal.

 

I followed him to the sink.

“Are you sure?” I then ask.

 

He nodded as he washed his hands in the sink.

I just looked at him and once he dried his hands with the paper towel and threw it away I pushed him against the wall.

 

“Ah…Dae? What are you doing?” He asked me.

 

I looked at him and smiled. I turned around and locked the bathroom door and faced him again.

“This night will be perfect for me” I smiled as I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

 

He smiled through the kiss and kissed me back.

We both took off our jackets and threw them on the floor, somehow keeping our lips intact with one another’s.

 

He then pushed me against the wall and started to kiss my neck.

I let out a soft moan and someone came knocking on the door.

We both jumped and someone’s voice was heard.

 

“Hello? Is someone is there?” A man said turning the knob to the bathroom door.

 

“Uh! Y-Yes! Hold on for a moment!” Seunghyun said quickly as we both picked up our jackets and straightened our-selves up.

 

I unlocked the door and opened it.

Some old man was standing there and I smiled and bowed to him.

He looked over at Seunghyun who bowed at the older gentleman also.

He shook his head and pushed his way past us.

We both shrugged and walked back to the table and sat down in our respective spots.

 

“What were you both doing in there?” Seungri spoke up noticing we were back at the table.

 

I looked at him and opened my mouth to talk but Seunghyun spoke up first.

 

“Nothing, we both went to the bathroom. That was it” He muttered as he started to eat his food again.

 

I looked over at Seunghyun.

 

“For 20 minutes?” Jiyong scoffed.

 

I looked at Jiyong and then I sighed.

“Yah I followed him and talked to him about something” I said quietly as I started to eat my own food.

 

They all looked at me and nodded.

“Alright then” Jiyong sighed.

 

Once we finished our food we stood up and paid the bill and finally left to go home.

I couldn’t wait…I just wanted to be in his arms…in the bed.

I wanted to cuddle with him and love on him…

I want our bathroom scene to start where it left off.

 

No…it didn’t.

We all went inside the dorm and everyone went to their room and closed the doors in unison, except for Seungri who went into Jiyong’s room and they started bickering for a second before he finally left and went into his room. Slamming his door shut and leaving Jiyong’s open.

 

“MAKNAE!” Jiyong yelled as he got up and slammed his door shut.

 

I sat on the bed and watched as Seunghyun changed into his sweat pants to sleep in.

He usually sleeps with a hoodie on…but not tonight.

 

He walked towards me and I stood up.

Was it going to continue?

 

Nope…He just walked past me and onto his side of the bed.

Was…was he ignoring me?

 

“Hyung” I softly spoke.

 

“Goodnight Dae…see you in the morning.” He muttered before turning off his lamp and closing his eyes to sleep.

 

I looked at the ground and stood up.

I walked out of the room and into the living room.

I didn’t want to sleep in there tonight.