Rose

Still Alive

 

 

[Daesung’s POV]

I followed the bloody footsteeps. I felt like I was walking for hours. I was sweating but it was windy and very cold.  The deep snow was making it hard to walk. I stopped a couple of times to catch my breath and continued on. I walk for another half a mile before falling to my knees. Snowflakes started falling from the sky and I kept looking at the ground.

“I want to wake up. What is this?” I said under my breath softly. I looked up a little to see the same rose. It had blood on the stem of it. I looked around and didn’t see anything. The tree though… Was this the same tree as before? I looked at it. Suddenly lightning struck somewhere behind me and I turned around. There was another tree on fire. The snowflakes that were falling down seemed to have melted and turned into rain. I turned around and didn’t see the rose in front of me anymore.

Only a rose petal… I slowly stood up and picked up the petal I looked a little ahead and saw another rose petal I followed the trail of the petals and when I finally reached the tree… The stem of the Rose was at the bottom. A single petal held on. Getting ready to shrivel up and fall off, but it was holding on to its life. I felt something drip on my cheek and I touched it and looked at my finger.

“Blood?” I said to myself.

 Then lightning struck again and lit up the whole sky, I looked up and the rain froze back up to falling snowflakes.

My eyes widen a bit, someone was hanging from the tree by a rope tied around their neck. I backed up a bit and tripped over my feet and fell back into the snow.

Then I fell back into reality.

I sat up screaming. It was thundering and lightning outside. Each flash lit up the room I was in. I looked around, I was breathing very heavily. I felt something next to me underneath the covers. I pulled it out and looked at it.

A Rose?

I quickly got out of bed and ran to the door. I tried to open it but it wouldn’t open. I banged on the door for minutes.

“Help! Let me out of here!” I yelled “Please! Help me!” I continued to bang on the door. “Hyungs! Seunghyun! Jiyong! Seungri! Youngbae!” I banged on the door again.

Lightning lit the room up again and the thunder roared so loud, it felt like it shook the room. I fell to the ground and crawled into the closet and closed the door. I curled up into a ball.

What was going on?

“Someone please” I whispered to myself.

These nightmares… They can’t be happening again. He’s dead. This can’t happen! It shouldn’t happen!

Thunder kept shaking the room and lightning filled the room with a brush of light.

Hours passed and I woke up to someone looking at me.
“Daesung?” The voice said softly.

I looked at them confused and rubbed my eyes to make my vision clearer.

“Hyung” I responded.

Taeyang looked at me. “Are you okay?” He asked.

I looked around me. I was in my bed again. “Didn’t you guys hear me?” I asked softly.

“What do you mean?” Seungri asked.

“I was yelling for help” I looked at him.

“Daesung you never moved from the bed.” Taeyang said confused.

“No… No this can’t be… I woke up and I was in a nightmare. There was snow and rain and then a rose… There was blood… The petals lead to a tree… There was a guy hanging from it… By his neck” I said covering my face.

“That’s some nightmare.” Seungri said sitting down on the bed.

“I woke up… I woke up… It was raining outside. There was a rose in the bed and I tried getting out of this room. The…The door wouldn’t open!” I frantically said.

“It… it wouldn’t open! I tried yelling for help! No one came! I… I hid in the closet.” I looked at them.

“Daesung… Believe us when I say this. You never left your bed” Jiyong looked at me.

“But I did” I responded.

“No you didn’t… There was somebody in the room watching you at all times.” Seungri explained.

“But… It felt so real” I said under my breath.

“It was just a nightmare Dae” Taeyang softly said patting my head.

The front door opened and closed.
“Is anybody…Homeeee” The guy said slamming something down on the counter. I looked in that direction.

“Is Seunghyun home?” I asked.

“Drunk” Jiyong muttered and walked out of the room.

I started to get off the bed, but Taeyang stopped me.
“Stay here… We’ll take care of this” He stood up and left the room.

The only one left was Seungri and he was staring at me.
“Do you really have to stare like that?” I asked.

“Neh” He said sounding like a demon possessed kid.

I looked at him and laughed. He started laughing too.

Jiyong and Taeyang both walked over to Seunghyun who was chugging down beer from the bottle. He threw the bottle against the wall.

“Seunghyun!” Taeyang yelled. “What the hell!”

He looked at them. “W…Whattttt” You could smell the liquor in his breath. Taeyang covered his nose.

“Why are you coming home drunk.?” Jiyong asked.

“Because I can?” He muttered.

“Why are you acting like this?” Taeyang asked.

“I’m not acting like anything…” He responded.

“EXACTLY!” Jiyong yelled. “You’re supposed to be acting like Daesung’s fiancé and take care of him! When right now you’re acting like a drunk buffoon!”

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! <3

PLEASE KEEP READING AND COMMENTING!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3

ANDDDD ONE MORE THING! SHOULD I INCLUDE LEE HI IN THIS STORY TOO?