Confusion

Still Alive

 

“Don’t let me go Hyung… Please” I said softly as he hugged me still. “Please”

He held me tighter “Don’t worry Daesung… I won’t ever let go” He kissed the top of my head and pulled away a little to look me in the eyes.

When I looked back at him, my mind went of the fritz again. I looked at him with a confused look for a moment. All I saw were flashbacks. Little pictures trying to be pieced back together like a puzzle.

I kept staring at him with a confused look.
Seunghyun looked at me and then the others. He turned his eyes back to me.
“Are you okay?” He asked placing a hand on my forehead, the little pictures trying to be pieced together disappeared and I shook my head quickly.

“Huh? Oh yeah I’m fine… Sorry I just dazed off” I said looking at him and then everyone else. “W..when can I leave?” I asked.

“As soon as they are done with the paper work” Jiyong chimed in.

“Good. I can’t wait to get out of here. There’s so much I want to do. Like release our first mini album.” I said looking like I was in a daze again.

Seunghyun blinked. “Um… Dae… We released that like… years ago”

“Hm? What?” I said looking up at him.

“You said…” Seunghyun shook his head. “Never mind” He sighed and turned to face the others. “I’ll be right back” He said and walked out.

“Where is Hyung going?” I asked.

“I… Don’t know” Seungri said watching him leave. “I’ll go make sure he’s okay” He then left the room too.

Soon it was just Jiyong and Taeyang.
I looked at them both.

“Hi” I said softly

“H..hi?” Jiyong said waving.

Hours later everything seemed normal now.
We were back at the dorm and I was in the room I shared with Seunghyun. I laid back on the bed and watched the TV that was on in the room.

“Daesung?” Someone knocked on the door. I turned to look at it.

“Neh? Come in” I responded and the door opened and Seungri came in.

“Ah hyung… Dinner is ready” He said quietly.

“I’ll be right there” I responded and turned off the TV.

I got off the bed and looked in the mirror.
Seunghyun walked in the room and went straight to the closet.

I turned around to face him and smiled.
“Hey” I said in a flirtatious tone.

“Hey” He said so monotone and didn’t even look at me.

I frowned. “What’s the matter?” I asked walking over to him and gave him a back hug. He walked away from me and I almost lost my balance.

“Nothing.” He said leaving the room. I looked at him confused and followed after him.

------------------------------------------------

 

A/N

Sorry it's so short!!! )':

AHHH!

I HAVE A REQUEST FOR YOU ALL! I AM IN AN RP AND THEY NEED ACTIVE MEMBERS TO MAKE IT LIVE AGAIN!

IT'S CALLED "GUMMY AFFECTIONS" HERE'S THE LINK:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/213377/gummy-affection-roleplay-open-active-members-needed-so-join-nao-eue-fun-kpop-roleplay-facebook-gummybears

SOOOOOO JOIN PLEASE! ALSOOOO I SHALL UPDATE SOON! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE LOVE!! <3