In Trouble

Love at First Sight

 

Shannon immediately pulled away, wiped with a napkin and hated herself for letting that happen.
Jimmy just stood there with a huge smile on his face, now that he knows that Zelo didn't kiss Shannon yet, but he did.


Meanwhile on the streets near Mount Fuji. Mylinh and Himchan were searching for Shannon. Mylinh was still in a bad mood because her sleep was interrupted. Also, She hasn't eaten yet so she was extra bitter. Himchan tried to comfort her by holding her hand. Then suddenly a sushi restaurant caught her eye. "Channie oppa. I'm REALLYYYYY hungry can we please go eat?" Mylinh pleaded.

"No Mylinh, I’m sorry, but we have to look for Shannon." Himchan replied in a strict tone. Mylinh frowned then said, "Fine then. Go ahead and find Shannon! See if I care. I'm going to go eat."  Mylinh stormed into the restaurant. Himchan sighed and ran after her. Himchan opened the door and immediately ran into Mylinh. She was frozen and pointing at something. He looked in the direction of where Mylinh was pointing and his jaw dropped. Himchan was so shocked, "w-what is Shannon doing with that gorgeous man that looks like me?!!??"

Shannon just noticed 2 figures standing at the door and looked up to see Mylinh and Himchan, looking wide eyed at her. Shannon ran to them, happy that she can finally leave, but Himchan held out a hand and yelled, 

"WHAT DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?! HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ZELO LIKE THAT?!"

Shannon tried to explain, "NO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! HE WOULDN'T GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!"

Himchan continued as Mylinh tried to calm him down but she was just as upset,

"NO EXCUSES! YOU'RE COMING BACK WITH US! WE CAN GET YOU A NEW PHONE LATER! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS TO ZELO?!"

Shannon's heart dropped when she finally realized how stupid she was, "I'm sorry... But I only agreed with Jimmy on a quick kiss on the cheek! It wasn't my fault!"

Himchan interrupted, "Yes, but you couldv'e use a telephone booth to call us! you didn't need to use your phone! Yongguk is going to be so disappointed in you!" 

Shannon looked frantically at Mylinh pleading her to make Himchan calm down.  Mylinh said in a soft voice, " Channie oppa.... Please calm down, we're in a restaurant, people are staring......." Himchan immediately quieted down. But then to everyone's amazement, Mylinh started screaming at Shannon too. She turned and accusingly pointed at Shannon and started screaming at her, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING!? WHY ARE YOU KISSING THIS LOSER OF A MAN? ZELO IS WAY BETTER THAN THIS SACK OF POTATOES. WHY SHANNONNNNNN. AND YOU OF ALL PEOPLE. I WOULD NEVER HAVE GUESSED THAT YOU WOULD ACTUALLY CHEAT ON YOUR BOYFRIEND."

Mylinh could go on and on but she noticed the remaining food on Jimmy's plate. "OH MY GOD. IS THAT FOOD?", she instantly sat down and started eating Jimmy's leftovers.  Himchan and Shannon both facepalmed. Jimmy stared at Mylinh while she was eating. Hmm she's pretty cute.... he thought. He sat down next to her and started playing with her hair.  Mylinh stopped eating and gave him a glare that could freeze over the ocean.  Jimmy didn't seem to mind and continued playing with her hair.  wow.. he looks just like Channie oppa.. she thought.  She then noticed Jimmy's fingers twirling her hair. he's just as greasy as him too....

Mylinh was about to slap his hand away, but Himchan cut in. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!!" Himchan ran over to Jimmy and slapped his hand away from Mylinh. "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY GIRL." Himchan exclaimed. damn... Jimmy thought, this one's taken too.... oh well I could always steal her from her boyfriend with my charm and good looks. Himchan was going on and on and on and on about how Mylinh was all his and how Jimmy should go die in a hole. Jimmy chuckled. Stealing her from this buffoon is almost too easy.. he thought.  

"DO YOU HEAR THAT JIMMY?!?!?! SHE IS MINEEEEE. ALLLLL MINEEEE! SO YOU BEST GET LOST!" Himchan screamed until he was out of breath. Jimmy slightly chuckled and got up. "Okay okay I get it.", he said as he started heading for the door. He then turned around and gave Shannon a quick wink. "Thanks for the date!", he said cooly as he left the restaurant. 

Shannon gave a quick sigh of relief, "Thank god he's finally gone.", she said to herself. But she turned around to see Mylinh and Himchan staring into her soul. They were about to yell at her until a waitress taps Himchan on the shoulder and says, "Excuse me sir, would you like the bill for your meal?" Mylinh and Himchan literally flipped tables when they heard this. "WHATTT! THAT SCUMBAG. HE DIDN'T EVEN PAY FOR THE FOOD! WHAT A GENTLEMAN HE IS D:<" Himchan and Mylinh exclaimed at the same time. They gave Shannon a glare that froze her whole body.  She quickly took out her wallet and chuckled awkwardly. She started rubbing her neck and awkwardly asked, "Urmm... I don't have enough money.... Can you guys help me out?" Mylinh and Himchan muttered, "unbelievable" and complained as they pulled out their wallets. 

When they got outside the restaurant, Himchan faced Shannon and said, "You are in so much trouble."