Jenny's Plan

Love at First Sight

 

The next day, the lunch bell rang and everyone went to go eat lunch. Shannon looked to Jimmy’s seat but he wasn’t there. She remembered what he told her that morning.

========

Shannon walked into class with Zelo and the girls. Jimmy came in shortly after and stood in front of her desk. Shannon looked up at him confused. Jimmy held up his bag of lunch, “I’m going to eat with my friends today, so I won’t be with you guys on the roof during lunch”.

To her surprise, she was a bit upset that Jimmy won’t hang with them during lunch, but she shook away that thought, reminding herself about Zelo. Mylinh pouted, “Aww, Jenny unnie is going to be sad during lunch”.

Jimmy, Zelo, and Shannon didn’t say anything; they knew that Jenny wouldn’t even care if Jimmy fell off a building and was hit in the head with a rice cooker that was thrown out the window because the person thought it was possessed.

========

Jenny came after the crowd disappeared in the hallways. “Shall we go?” she pointed up the stairs. As usual, Shannon was the first to run up the stairs. Jenny knew she wanted to sit next to Zelo again, but Jenny didn’t rush after her, she knew she can just shove Shannon away without the girls noticing.

Mylinh and Fatima remembered that Jimmy wasn’t there, so they patted Jenny’s back, “Don’t worry Jenny unnie. Even if Jimmy isn’t here, we’ll keep you company~” Han laughed, “That sounded kinda wrong you know…” Mylinh and Fatima slapped her arm and followed Jenny up the stairs. Gizelle laughed, “Aish, Han, you always think wrong.” The girls followed the others up the stairs.

Zelo and Jongup were waiting for the girls when Shannon kicked the door open and ran to sit next to Zelo, panting from all the running. Jongup gave her a look, "Why do you always run up here?" Zelo agreed, "Is someone chasing you guys?" Shannon shook her head and tried to catch her breath. "No... I... just... wanted to... eat lunch... with you." she said between breaths. Zelo handed her his water bottle so she can replenish herself.

Just then, the girls arrived at the rooftop and sat around them to eat. Mylinh immediately sat down next to Shannon and Fatima sat down after her. Gizelle sat next to Jongup and Han sat in front of her. Zelo sat between Jongup and Shannon, so Jenny couldn't do anything, and sat next to Han instead. You're gonna regret this later... Jenny threatened Shannon in her head, while mentally stabbing her with the fork she was gripping on. Shannon didn't know what was going on in Jenny's head; all she knew was that Jenny couldn't separate her from Zelo like she has been doing.

Shannon was eating her lunch when she came across a cherry tomato in her rice. Zelo saw the tomato and started searching in his rice, then pouted, "Aww, I don't have a cherry tomato..." "Oh, we only had a few cherry tomatoes left so I just tossed them in," Jongup explained. Shannon picked up the cherry tomato with her chopsticks and held it to Zelo, "You can have it~" she smiled. Zelo was delighted, "Really?! Ahh! Shannon is the best!!!" he gave her a quick hug and ate the cherry tomato before giving her another hug.

Jenny was giving her a death glare, Aish, how come Zelo's never like that around me. I want to feed him too... and get hugs from him... That Shannon... I need to get her away from Zelo. she tried to think of a plan as she casually ate her lunch.

Mylinh looked at Jenny, "Oh! Jenny unnie is zoning out... She misses Jimmy!~" Fatima laughed, "It's alright, Jenny unnie, you'll see Jimmy again later~" they both hinted with their eyebrows. Jenny laughed, "Oh, you girls are so funny~" she patted their heads. Jenny kept sending daggers towards Shannon as they continued eating their lunches.

After school, Zelo and Jongup went with the girls to the market to buy the ingredients for Shannon to make a cake. Jenny went to their class after they left. She looked around and saw Boyan and Sujin talking to each other while slowly putting away their stuff. Jenny came up to them and Boyan was a bit scared, she covered herself with her book, "We didn't do anything! We haven't done anything to Shannon or her friends!" "We're innocent!" Sujin covered herself with her backpack.

Jenny laughed and pushed their book and backpack away, "Relax, I'm here to ask you for help." Boyan was curious, "Help? With what?" Jenny took a deep breath, "I need you to help me get rid of Shannon. I want her to stay away from my Zelo!" Jenny blurted out a bit too angrily and tried to calm down, "So, will you help me?"

Boyan and Sujin were confused, "But weren't you the person who threatened us to call the police if we didn't return the stuff to those girls? I thought you were on their side..." Jenny smirked, "I still am on their side. I just want Shannon to get away from my Zelo. She can have that petty Jimmy for all I care."

Boyan looked at Sujin and back at Jenny, "So you're saying that you're trying to take Zelo away from Shannon? And you want our help?" Sujin didn't say anything. Jenny nodded, "Yes". Boyan crossed her arms, "How are we going to help? What do we have to do?"

Jenny smirked, she had a plan that took her the entire math class to think of, since she was already good at math, and she was her teacher's favorite student, Jenny was allowed to do whatever she likes as long as she keeps quiet and doesn't distract her peers, "So on Monday morning, the teachers always leave their stuff – including the seating chart – on the teacher's desk before students come. I want you to sneak in and change the seating chart. I want you to move Shannon far away from Zelo as possible. That'll keep her away from Zelo when they're in class. I'll take care of the rest."

Boyan thought for a moment and smiled at Sujin, "Perfect timing. Our class is having a sub for homeroom, so we can say that the sub changed her seat for reasons if our other teachers ask. Sujin, you should come early on Monday to help me." Sujin looked down at the floor and shook her head, "I don't want to..." she muttered.

“What?" Boyan looked at her, surprised. Sujin looked up at Boyan, trying to collect all her confidence, "No! I don't want to do this! This is bad. I don't want to cause any more trouble. I'm tired of messing with their lives. Why can't we just leave them alone?" Boyan's blood was boiling; she had been Sujin's best friend since they were little. Sujin didn't have any friends because she was too shy, then Boyan came and befriended her.

========

At an elementary school, on the playground, kids were running around playing with each other and having a fun time. A lone little girl wearing glasses sat on the swings by herself, looking at the kids around her having fun. She was jealous of them because she was too shy to make any new friends.

Another girl with her hair tied up into two ponytails ran across the playground, playing tag with her friends. She ran by the little girl on the swings and stopped. Why is she all alone? Does she have friends?

The girl with the ponytails came up to the girl with the glasses, "Annyeonghaseyo. Why are you sitting her all alone? Why aren't you playing with your friends?" The girl on the swings lowered her head in embarrassment, "I don't have any friends" she said really softly. The girl with the pony tails held out a hand, "Then I'll be your friend. Let's go play! By the way, my name is Boyan."

The other girl looked up and smiled, "Sujin..." she took Boyan's hand as Boyan pulled her up to stand up fom the swings, then poked her arm before running away, "Tag, you're it!" Sujin looked at Boyan as she ran away, then she smiled and ran after Boyan and her other friends.

========

They did everything together, and they would always have classes together, they share everything, they were like sisters, but now, Sujin's behavior was making Boyan mad, "What? Leave them alone?! They're close to B.A.P! They live in their freaking dorm! How could we just stand by like this and let them have B.A.P all to themselves?! We're Babyz, we deserve their love too!"

Boyan could've went on forever, but Jenny placed a hand on her shoulder, "It's alright, she doesn't have to do it." Boyan muttered, "Sujin, you're so useless. I can't believe I would even call you my best friend when you're defending the people we hate."

Sujin looked at her, surprised at what she said, a tear trickled down her cheek, "Fine. I guess we're not friends anymore..." she turned and left. Boyan wouldn't even look after her; she had a new friend now, Jenny, who shared the same opinion as her about B.A.P and those girls being together.

Jenny looked out the window and saw Sujin walking down the street, "We should probably go too. Are you sure about leaving Sujin?" Boyan nodded and took her backpack, "Yeah..."

Walking down the hallway, Jenny looked over at Boyan, “So, what do you want me to do for you in return?” Boyan thought for a moment, Jenny seems to be close to B.A.P…, she smirked, “I want Himchan”. Jenny was surprised by her answer, “Himchan?...” But he’s Mylinh’s… Jenny thought for a minute and turned to Boyan, “We’ll have a triple date tomorrow at the mall. Meet me at the parking lot at 11”.