Mylinh's Birthday

Love at First Sight

It was Friday morning. Mylinh actually woke up on her own today. The others were quite surprised. Shannon gave her breakfast, "Wow Mylinh, you're up really early today". Mylinh nodded excitedly, "It's because we're seeing B.A.P perform today and they'll introduce us to EXO!!!!!!!"  Mylinh, Fatima, and Han all screamed in excitement.

Mylinh added, “And it’s my birthday today~~~” Shannon reminded them, "Remember, we still have school. And the fangirls in our class are really jealous of us and they hate us for knowing B.A.P. If they know about EXO, who knows what they'll do to us..." Gizelle agreed, "You guys should really keep it to yourselves". They finished eating and started walking to school.

Zelo and Jongup didn't show up to school today. Mylinh looked around, "Where's Zelo?" she asked. Shannon looked up from her worksheet, "He had to skip school to practice for the performance today." she explained. Fatima sighed, "Today is gonna be a long and boring day..." "At least it’s my birthday and we get to go to the performance and meet B.A.P and EXO!!!!!" Mylinh said a little too loudly. The 4 other girls immediately put their hands over Mylinh's mouth. "Shhh"

Han looked over to see if anyone else heard Mylinh. She warned Mylinh, "Never mention the performance ever again or those crazy fangirls will murder us."

Once they quieted down, Mylinh asked, "So does that mean we have to eat lunch alone today?" Shannon put her hand over Mylinh's mouth and harshly whispered, "No one can know that we eat lunch with Jongup oppa and Zelo." Mylinh smacked her hand away, "Do you guys ever wash your hands before violating my face?" Shannon laughed and got back to her worksheet. Aish seriously this kid... She thought.

At lunch time, the girls awkwardly walked into the cafeteria. They searched for a table and found one all the way in the back. Ugh we have to walk past all the fangirls to get to the table, Shannon thought. The fangirls were giving them looks as they walked by. Shannon could almost hear everything they whisper: "I have never seen them in the cafeteria until now" "I wonder where they've been eating lunch" "Probably the same place as Zelo and Jongup" "We should find out where they eat lunch".

Shannon was really annoyed by this, but she tried to keep it all in and sat down at the table. The girls could feel all eyes on them. They couldn't even eat their lunches peacefully. "Why couldn't we just eat lunch on the rooftop like we always do?" Gizelle asked. "The teachers locked it, and they only opened it because Zelo and Jongup need their privacy, but they're not here today, so we can't go up there," Shannon explained to her. "We should ask the teachers to let us eat up there, too," Han suggested, "we need the privacy too". Fatima shrugged, "I think it would be better if Zelo and Jongup asked for us. We don't seem to be in the right position to ask our teachers to do something like that".

As they finished and started walking back to class before lunch ends, they were confronted by two fangirls. One of them tried to put on an innocent smile and asked, “You guys seemed to be used to where you usually eat lunch. Why don’t we join you for lunch on Monday? It’ll be more fun that way~”

Shannon looked up and glared at the girl, “Since when did you, or anyone else, ever care what we do?” The other girl spoke up, “We just want to be friends with you guys~” “We don’t want to be friends with people who just want to use us to get close with B.A.P. They need their privacy. But if you want to know them so bad, don’t blame us if they get annoyed,” Shannon snapped at them and she put on a smile, “So if you don’t mind, we’re going to class now”. As they walked by, Fatima and Han stuck out their tongues at the fangirls.   

I still can’t believe I said all that, Shannon thought to herself. Some guys from their class were cheering for them. They know how annoying fangirls can be. When they’re walking through the hall to their class, Fatima turned and hugged Shannon, “Girl, you were awesome back there! I’m so proud of our unnie~”

Shannon laughed, “I really didn’t believe I said all that”. Mylinh confessed, “If it was me, I’d just be yelling at them and making fun of them.” Gizelle joined in, “If it were me and Han, we would just cuss at them and walk away”. They continued walking when Shannon’s phone received a message. She took out her phone and read the message:

Rehearsals are so tiring. How was lunch?

Mylinh looked over her shoulder, “Is it from Zelo?” she asked. Shannon nodded, “Yeah, he asked how our lunch was.”  Fatima, Han, and Gizelle instantly said, “Horrible!” Mylinh pointed towards the cafeteria, “But Shannon did a great job dealing with those two fangirls~” “We shouldn’t worry Zelo and Jongup oppas though,” Shannon told them as she replied to Zelo:

It was alright.

Zelo and Jongup were taking a break from rehearsals. They were chugging down their water bottles. Jongup turned to Zelo, “Did the girls reply yet?” “I don’t know. Let me check” Zelo said as he reached for his phone on the table. “Yeah, they said it was alright”. “I really doubt that…” Jongup told him.

Zelo suddenly remembered, “Oh! We forgot to tell our teachers to unlock the door to the rooftop for the girls!” Jongup pointed it out, “Exactly. I’m sure eating lunch in the cafeteria was a nightmare for them.” Zelo stared at his phone, “They just don’t want us to worry. Come on, let’s get back to rehearsal. The hyungs are waiting,” he said as they walked out to the stage.  


Class went by pretty fast for the girls. The fangirls haven’t bothered them ever since the scene in the cafeteria. After school, Mylinh, Fatima, and Han ran straight back to their apartment. Shannon and Gizelle were running behind them, “Guys! Wait up! It’s hard to run wearing backpacks!” they yelled out after the 3 girls. “P.E. isn’t making this any better,” Gizelle told Shannon.


In their apartment, the girls were finishing up all their homework. Mylinh cried out, "I'm hungry. Shannon! Make us food~" Shannon laughed, "Alright, alright. But you guys have to finish your homework before we can go to B.A.P's performance". Han frowned, "But it's hard to do it without your help". Shannon walked into the kitchen, "I'll help you guys with homework after I'm done making dinner".


It was 6pm and the girls arrived at the stadium. The front was already crowded with fangirls. The girls could tell that some of them were in their class.  Mylinh frowned, “We have to wait in line?” Just then, Shannon got a text from Zelo, it said:

Come in through the back of the building.  That way you don’t have to wait in line~ Don’t let anyone see you and always check to see if someone is following you.

Shannon put her phone away and dragged everyone else behind a bush.  She peeked out and looked around to see if anyone saw them. Mylinh asked, “Why are we hiding behind a bush?” Shannon told them about Zelo’s text.  

They all tiptoed to the back of the building, checking to see if anyone was following them.  They didn’t notice two people hiding behind the bush watching them.
Fatima saw a door and pointed to it, “There,” she whispered. They ran to the door and opened it. A security guard was already standing on the inside, so once the girls came in, he locked the door so no one else can go in.

Inside, BAP were sitting in the waiting room warming up their vocals, except for Daehyun.  He was chugging all the water he could get his hands on.  “Oohhh I’m so nervous,” he said after finishing 3 water bottles.  Zelo tried to encourage him, “I know that hyung will do great! You always sing great!” Daehyun calmed down a little, but then he got really nervous again, “But I have to sing perfect! Han is coming to see me!”

The girls entered the waiting room and immediately B.A.P jumped out of their seats.  Daehyun ran to Han first and gave her a hug, “Oh my gosh Han! I’m so nervous!” he said.  Han laughed and returned his hug, “Don’t be.” she said, “I know that you’ll do great!”

The stage manager came in a said, “B.A.P We are going to be starting soon, please show your guests to their seats.” Fatima turned to Yongguk and gave him encouragement, “Yongguk oppa FIGHTING!” Jongup turned to Gizelle and said, “Wish me good luck Gizelle!” The girls wished B.A.P good luck and started heading for their front row seats.  

During the performance the girls screamed their lungs out for B.A.P. They even joined in on the Power Fanchant.

The girls had a lot of fun watching the performance.  They cheered loudly for each group that performed there, but they cheered the loudest for B.A.P.  B.A.P had a lot of fun performing today and they tried their best to impress the girls.    

 

 

tumblr_m40ytoJwkd1r9m49wo7_250.giftumblr_m40ytoJwkd1r9m49wo3_r1_250.giftumblr_m40ytoJwkd1r9m49wo4_250.giftumblr_m40ytoJwkd1r9m49wo8_r1_250.gif



Once the performance ended, B.A.P and EXO bowed to their fans, said goodbye, and left the stage. Mylinh stood up and shook Shannon’s arm, “SHANNON!!  SHANNON!!  SHANNON!!  I NEED TO GO!!!!” Shannon stood up after her and turned to the other 3, “You guys go ahead, we’ll go to the restroom for a minute”. Fatima, Han, and Gizelle all thought, Perfect! We have time to set up the surprise. They nodded and headed backstage.

Shannon and Mylinh washed their hands and walked out the restroom. Two girls appeared behind the door. They snuck up on Shannon and Mylinh, and knocked them out with a broom. They instantly fell on the floor and became unconscious after being hit.  The first girl turned to the second one and said, “Yah Sujin-ah we can’t just leave them like this.... Someone is going to find them.”  

The second one dropped her broom and nodded, “Okay. Let’s shove their bodies into the Janitor’s closet.”  Sujin pointed to the backstage passes around Shannon and Mylinh’s neck.  “Look Boyan! We can totally take their backstage passes and meet B.A.P!”  Boyan smacked Sujin on the back of the head, “That was our whole plan stupid.” The girls grabbed their backstage passes that Shannon and Mylinh wore around their necks and left them in the janitor’s closet before going backstage.

B.A.P, Gizelle, Han, and Fatima were finished setting up Mylinh’s surprise. Gizelle looked at the clock and asked them, “Where’s Shannon and Mylinh? They’ve been gone for almost 30 minutes”. Fatima and Han were going to go look for them until Yongguk opened the door and came in, with EXO-K and EXO-M following behind, “Guess who’s here?~” Fatima and Han were screaming their lungs out, “EXOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Yongguk laughed as he started introducing them to EXO. “This is Kai, and this is Baekhyun and this is-” he started.  “AHH!! WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE!” Han practically screamed.  EXO and B.A.P all laughed at the total fangirls in front of them.  “We are one! Hi, We are EXO!” Exo greeted the girls.  Fatima and Han nearly fainted.  “Would you like autographs?” Kai asked the 3 girls.  Fatima and Han could not stop laughing like mental patients.  “YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Han turned to Fatima, “Oh my gosh I can’t believe that we’re getting autographs from EXO! I MUST BE IN HEAVEN!” Suho, Exo K’s leader playfully asked, “So who is your favorite from EXO-K and EXO-M?”

Han immediately screamed out “I LOVE KAI! I WANT YOU TO HAVE MY BABIES!” Daehyun facepalmed, Omg she is so embarrassing. Everyone laughed at Han’s sudden outburst then turned to Fatima.  “Oh my gosh I can’t decide.  I love you all!~” she said.  Suho chuckled, “Aw come on don’t be like that~ You have to choose one!” “AH fine. I really like Chanyeol because he raps really well!” she admitted.  

Chanyeol creepily smiled at her and started blushing as everyone laughed and complimented him.  Then Lay stepped up, “What about EXO-M? Who do you like?” Han immediately screamed again, “I LIKE CHEN! He has the voice of an angel!” Daehyun pouted, So I don’t sing well? ㅠㅠ Fatima didn’t hesitate this time, she immediately said, “I really like Luhan! He’s so pretty!” Luhan was really flattered.  All of a sudden Han bursted out, “Omg if Mylinh was here, she would be all over Kris. She lovesssss Kris.”

Everyone in B.A.P quickly stood up.  Himchan asked, “Where’s Mylinh? She’s supposed to be here! The cake is going to melt!” Just then the security walked in and told them, “B.A.P there are two girls here with backstage passes here to meet you.” “Great!” Himchan exclaimed, “That must be Mylinh and Shannon. Everyone hide! We’re going to surprise them!”  Everyone hid under the table and behind the couch.  They heard footsteps coming into the room and everyone jumped up and screamed, “SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!”

Everyone stopped celebrating and stared at the two complete strangers at the doorway.  EXO thought that the two girls were Mylinh and Shannon so they ran up to them and started celebrating and wishing them Happy Birthday.  “OH MY GOD BOYAN!” the girl screamed as she tugged on the other girl’s shirt, “THEY’RE WISHING US HAPPY BIRTHDAY! EVEN THOUGH IT’S NOT EVEN OUR BIRTHDAY!” EXO stopped celebrating and looked at them confused. “What. You’re not Mylinh and Shannon..... what a waste of confetti..” Chanyeol said as he tried to pick up the confetti off the ground.  

Yongguk stared at the two girls.  He noticed the backstage passes around their necks.  He went to get a closer look.  Boyan nearly fainted. Yongguk oppa is so close to me! Yongguk grabbed her backstage pass and examined it.  “Where did you get this pass?” he asked. Boyan simply answered, “We bought them”. Yongguk gave her a look, “It says that this pass belongs to Shannon ”. Boyan’s eyes widen, They have names on these things?! She tried to make an excuse, “Uhm I guess they sent us the wrong one”. Yongguk looked at Sujin’s pass, “And that one belongs to Mylinh!”

Himchan and Zelo gave the two girls the dirtiest look in the world, “WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM.” they said in a harsh tone. Boyan tried to look innocent, “We told you. They sent us the wrong ones.” Youngjae didn’t believe them, “This can’t be a coincidence,” he said and turned to the others, “The place is probably empty now. We should go find them”.

Boyan and Sujin tried to leave but Kris, the leader of EXO-M, stopped them, “You’re not going anywhere. You’re going to help us look for Shannon and Mylinh”. Boyan tried to make excuses to leave, “But we didn’t do anything! We don’t know who Shannon and Mylinh are.” Zelo said in a harsh tone, “Lies! You two are in our class! I’ve seen you guys try to be friends with Shannon just to meet us!” Yongguk glared at them, “You’re not going anywhere until we find them!”.

Jongup peeked out the stage and turned to the others, “It’s all empty”. Zelo and Himchan started running around, opening every door, trying to find Shannon and Mylinh. Fatima and Yongguk went to look in the restrooms. Han and Gizelle searched backstage. Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup, and EXO looked all over the place. Chanyeol and Kai were keeping an eye on Boyan and Sujin.

Kris saw the janitor’s closet and went to open it. He saw Shannon and Mylinh still lying unconscious on the floor and called out to the others, “I THINK I FOUND THEM!”. Zelo and Himchan got there almost immediately. They went in to carry the girls out. Himchan yelled out, “Someone call the hospital! Mylinh’s bleeding!” Kris leaned down to examine the wound on her head, “This does not look good, we need to get her to a hospital immediately! Tao, call for an ambulance.” Everyone exchanged worried glances, I hope they’re gonna be okay.......