"I eat when I'm upset"

Love at First Sight

 

When the plane came to a complete stop, Zelo literally jumps out of his seat with his bags and ran towards where Shannon’s seat was.
But unfortunately, other people crowded the isle before he could reach her, and there was no way Zelo could move through the crowd in such a narrow isle, so he would have to wait a little longer until they get off the plane.
Himchan yelled at Zelo to tell him to come back to the group so he won’t get lost, even though Zelo’s really tall and have pink hair…

 

Time went by painfully slow for Zelo as people slowly started to take tiny steps towards the plane doors. When B.A.P finally made it out of the plane, Shannon’s group had already left a few moments ahead.
Zelo ran around trying to find Shannon in a huge crowd of people.
Meanwhile, Shannon was also trying to look around to find Zelo, or at least, a tall guy with pink hair, since they don’t know each other’s names yet. He should be easy to find, but with such a huge crowd, and how Shannon’s pretty short, she couldn’t find Zelo.

Zelo, seeing how it’s almost impossible to find Shannon in such a huge crowd, starts to go around describing her to random people, asking them if they’ve seen a short Asian girl with long hair and carries a purple bag.

"Have you seen the girl of my dreams? She has long hair and carries a purple bag. She's about this tall. Can you show me where she is POR FAVOR?" Zelo asks around. 

But it couldn’t be descriptive enough for them, so different people pointed different ways, which really confused poor little Zelo.
Himchan saw how Zelo was upset, so he tried to cheer him up by treating them with some phở at a nearby Vietnamese restaurant. Himchan asked Zelo, "Zelo-ah. Why are you sad?" Zelo just shrugged.  Himchan snapped his fingers, "Oh! I know! You're hungry right? Come on, lets go eat~"

At where Shannon’s group was standing in the crowd, Mylinh kept complaining about her hunger, because she didn’t eat the food on the plane. Mylinh complained, "Shannnnnnoonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! I'm hungryyyyyy. I'm so hungry i could eat a bus! Listen to my stomach growling! It feels like an earthquake in my tummy! Oh my god. I'm going to die!!!!" Mylinh pretended to fall down on the floor and die.  The group laughed at their overly dramatic maknae and decided to find something to eat. 

Shannon looked around to see a nearby Vietnamese restaurant that sells pho, and suggested the group to go there to eat. Mylinh jumped in joy that she can rid of her hunger with some delicious phở.
Fatima agreed to eat there because she wanted to try some Vietnamese food and so she can practice eating with chopsticks.

Right when they sat down, Mylinh immediately ordered 5 bowls of pho for the group.
Meanwhile, at a table in the far corner of the restaurant, B.A.P was in the middle of ordering their food. Himchan was still debating on getting beef or pork for his phở.
Daehyun grew impatient because he was really hungry. Yongguk got annoyed by Himchan’s indecisiveness. Jongup was admiring his cheetos. Youngjae was asking if they had ice cream at the restaurant.
While Zelo was just sitting there looking down at the table, upset that he couldn’t find Shannon.

 

While waiting for the food to come, Mylinh got thirsty so she went to get some water to drink.
At B.A.P’s table, Himchan got bored so he stood up to walk around the restaurant to find something interesting to do while waiting. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees a girl who was getting a bottle of water, but was struggling to open the cap. Himchan came over and offered to open the water bottle for Mylinh.

"Excuse me~ I  couldn't help but notice that you are having problems with opening that bottle! I can do it for you!~ I'm a strong man!" Himchan exclaimed.  Mylinh laughed and handed him the bottle. 
There was something wrong with the cap, because even Himchan was struggling to open it.
Conveniently, Daehyun was wandering around close by, so Himchan gave the bottle to Daehyun to open, which he did, without any effort.
Himchan was pretty embarrassed by this and gave the bottle to Mylinh with an awkward and derpy smile on his face.

Zelo turned around and looked to see what himchan was doing, and to his amazement, he saw Shannon sitting at the other corner of the restaurant with her other friends. His heart fluttered in happiness as he has found her, coincidentally in the same restaurant. 
Yongguk got curious when he saw Zelo looking at the other corner of the restaurant for nearly 5 minutes. Yongguk asked Zelo what he was looking at and Zelo blushed and said that it’s nothing.
Jongup knew about Shannon because he saw Zelo with her a few times on the plane so he accusingly asked “Is it that girl over there? ~~”.
Zelo immediately blushed and turned his head towards the wall next to him, exclaiming “NO”, which made Jongup laugh. Youngjae looked over at the table where Shannon’s group sits and sees himchan with Mylinh standing nearby.
He pointed out to Yongguk and exclaimed “Hyung! Look! Himchan’s with a girl!”