Zelo's Chance

Love at First Sight

The van pulled up next to Mount Fuji, the group took turns walking out.  Mylinh frowned, “Why do we have to go here? It’s so boring! I want to go to an amusement park!”
Himchan tried to calm her down, “But Mylinh-ah isn’t the scenery so beautiful? Besides the cherry blossoms make this place look so romantic~~” He smiled at Mylinh and winked.  Mylinh laughed and looked away, she can’t help but smile when Himchan acts all greasy.


She then snatched the brochure from Youngjae’s hands. “HERE!”, she said as she pointed to the picture of the Pokemon theme park, “Let’s go here tomorrow!” Youngjae laughed, “Okay okay okay okay we’ll go there tomorrow”.

Daehyun spotted a nearby food shack and dragged Han over there to get food. Zelo and Shannon went to go for a walk along Lake Ashi.

Zelo reminded himself about their conversation from before and curiously asked, “Did anything else happened yesterday with Jimmy?” Shannon suddenly remembered Jimmy’s kiss and slowly nodded, “Yea... Jimmy kind of... kissed me when I tried to get my phone back...” Zelo’s eyes widen, “Did... did you like it?”, he worriedly asked.
Shannon shook her head, “No, of course not.” Zelo sighed in relief, “Yay~ For a minute there, I thought you were actually falling for Jimmy. I guess I don’t have to worry about him anymore~” 

Shannon laughed nervously, “Haha... Yea..”, DAMMIT JIMMY what are you doing to me..., she thought, and continued, “I’m sorry I made everyone worried about me... I didn’t mean to cause all this trouble”. 
Zelo shook his head, “No, it’s my fault for sleeping in. If I had woken up sooner that day, none of this would’ve happened. I could’ve been there to help you. Besides, Jimmy is to blame for kidnapping you”. 


After a short while, Shannon got tired of walking, so they sat under a cherry blossom tree to rest. Shannon leaned her head on Zelo’s shoulder as they looked at the scenery. Mylinh saw them from afar, and pulled everyone behind a bush nearby. “SHHHHHH.” she said as she put her finger up to her lips, gesturing everyone to be quiet.  

Zelo then pretended to yawn and put his arm around Shannon.  Himchan practically cracked up, “HAHA! That’s the oldest trick in the book! Holy sh- cow. Our maknae is so greasy.” Everyone slapped him and told him to be quiet.

Jongup couldn’t see behind Himchan’s huge head. “What’s going on?!”, he asked.  Everyone shushed him.  Gizelle moved over and gave Jongup some room to see what was going on.
Daehyun was on his tippy toes and leaning to one side to see over the bush. He leaned too far and fell with a huge thud. Everyone panicked and pulled him out of sight right when Zelo turned around. Everyone slapped him for being clumsy.

Zelo then turned to Shannon, he lightly pushed her hair out of her eyes and stared at her.  Shannon felt really shy and started looking down. Zelo placed his hand under her chin and lifted her head up. He stared into her eyes before going in for a kiss.

There was a loud gasp from behind the bush. “Oh my gosh! They’re going to kiss!”, Himchan squealed with excitement.  Youngjae pointed out, “Now it’s Zelo: 1 and Jimmy: 2 our Zelo is catching up!”  Mylinh’s eyes widened when she heard Jimmy’s name, she remembered that Jimmy was still in the closet at the hotel.  Who knows what Jimmy would be doing to their stuff at the moment!

Just then, her phone flashed notifying her that she was getting a text. It was from Himchan.  Mylinh looked over at Himchan but his phone wasn’t in his hands. That’s strange..... she thought as she opened up the text. It read:

Hey beautiful~
You don’t mind if I steal your boyfriend’s clothes and phone, do you?
I look just like him. I can totally ruin his image.
You wouldn’t want that right?
Tell everyone to come back to the hotel now.
~ Jimmy (;
p.s. Don’t tell anyone about our little text~

Shannon and Zelo were literally inches apart, but they were interrupted by Mylinh’s screaming. “HOLY TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!”, Mylinh exclaimed as she quickly stood up.  OH MY GOD. NOT AGAIN, Zelo thought.  Zelo and Shannon broke apart and turned around to stare at Mylinh standing behind the bush. Mylinh awkwardly chuckled, “Oh hey guys....... whatcha doing?~~” Shannon and Zelo glared at her. Youngjae facepalmed, “Now Zelo’s back to zero...”

Mylinh jumped out from the bush and the others followed her.  Shannon was enraged, “YOU GUYS WERE WATCHING US THIS WHOLE TIME?!?!?!?!” Mylinh tried to explain, “I know you guys are mad, but we need to go back to the hotel RIGHT NOW!” Mylinh didn’t give them a chance to speak, she grabbed their hands and ran towards the van.

When they got to the van, Shannon refused to go in.  “I will not get in this van until you tell me what’s going on!” Mylinh panicked and tried to explain, she couldn’t tell them about the text, “Well, uhm... I’m really tired. I feel kind of sick. Feel my head! Oh my god I think I’m burning up.” Mylinh pretended to faint and fell into Himchan’s arms.  Shannon sighed, “Fine. Let’s go guys.”, then hopped onto the van after Zelo.

In the van, everyone stared angrily at Mylinh for once again ruining Shannon and Zelo’s moment. Then they looked away and didn’t speak to her.  Even Himchan didn’t want to look at her.  Mylinh slouched in her seat. DAMMIT JIMMY. Now everyone hates me.... she thought.

Suddenly, Mylinh’s phone flashed again showing a text from Jimmy. Mylinh got up and moved to the back of the van, no one even bothered to stop her.  She looked around once more before she opened the text.  It read:

Are you on your way back to the hotel?

Mylinh typed,

yeah.... why are you telling us to go back to the hotel? Everyone hates me now. They’re mad because I ruined their trip.

A few seconds later a text came from Jimmy:

Perfect. Here’s what I want you to do. I want you to break up with your precious Himchan and say that you are dating me now.

Mylinh nearly threw her phone out the window, but she managed to reply:

What makes you think that I want to date you?

Almost instantly, Jimmy responded:

You don’t want Himchan’s image to be ruined do you? Besides the feeling’s mutual. I don’t want you. I want Shannon. It’s all part of my plan, just go with it and your Channie will be safe.

Mylinh was so angry, her grip on the phone tightened. She replied when she calmed down:

What is your plan? Why do I have to be in it?

Jimmy responded quickly:

I don’t want to tell you my plan yet. You might blab it to the others, besides there’s no time, I think I see the van.  You’re really good at acting right? Now it’s time for you to put it to use.

Mylinh sighed and threw her phone onto the seat. why meeeee?! she thought as she grabbed her phone and got out of the van. Jimmy was waiting in the lobby, he was sitting on the couch and noticed the group coming in.  Mylinh looked up and saw Jimmy on the couch, he gestured her to continue with the plan.  Mylinh closed her eyes really tight, she really didn’t want to do this.

“Himchan oppa,” Mylinh called for Himchan.  The whole group turned around to face her. She stared at the floor, she tried her best not to cry or else it would ruin the whole plan and Jimmy would ruin Himchan’s image. She barely managed to speak, “I- I’m breaking up with you....”