Shy Boy

Love at First Sight

 

Himchan turned around to see Yongguk and Youngjae laughing and making hearts with their hands. Himchan yelled at them, "YAHHH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" while he was screaming his voice cracked, which made them laugh even harder. Mylinh was in the middle of drinking water so she spit out her water laughing.
Himchan was a little embarrassed but he was glad that he made Mylinh laugh, so he asked for her number and gave her his number.


At the table, Fatima, Han and Gizelle saw Mylinh and Himchan and they cheered loudly for Mylinh. Fatima exclaimed, "WOOT WOOT! You go girl!~~ Get them digits!"

Han was pretending to cry tears of joy, *sobs* "My little baby all grown up! I'm so proud!!!"

Gizelle was being very overprotective of Mylinh, "WHAT?! My little baby with a guy? OHOHO no. I don't approve! He better take good care of her! I'm watching youuuu~" 

Mylinh got really embarrassed and told them, "guysssss, be quiet! >.<" 

Shannon turned around to see what was happening and saw Zelo, who was already looking her way, at his table. Zelo immediately turned away blushing, his face bright red like cherry tomatoes.
Mylinh saw Shannon staring at Zelo and a huge smile crept across her face.  She leaned in close to Shannon while she was drinking water and whispered,

"You like him, don't you?~"

Shannon almost choked on her water and turned to glare at Mylinh.  Mylinh laughed and said

"Okay okay geez don't look at me like that!"  

and went to sit down. Shannon looked back at Zelo and sighed lovingly.  The whole group exchanged glances and smiled.  They knew that their leader was in love~~

Jongup whispered something to Zelo, "Zelo~ You should go over there! Introduce yourself ya know?" Zelo frantically shook his head. Jongup made him go over to Shannon’s table. Zelo resisted and tried to keep himself on his chair.

Jongup was pulling on Zelo’s chair to drag him to Shannon, but Zelo was literally hugging onto the table. Fortunately for Zelo, the food came out just in time to save him from possibly humiliating himself in front of Shannon if Jongup hadn’t already done so.

When the phở came out, B.A.P was enjoying the delicious food, especially Daehyun. Mylinh ate like there was no tomorrow, and she finished before the others could even eat half of theirs.

After they finished eating, Shannon asked for the bill, which the waiter said that it had already been paid by the people at the other side of the room. Mylinh looked over to see Himchan waving to her with a derpy cute face, making her laugh.


Gizelle and Han went to go to the bathroom and then to see the stores, and Fatima went to walk around, and said they would meet back at this restaurant in an hour.
Shannon and Mylinh stayed behind and sat at the table with B.A.P because Himchan wanted to talk to Mylinh more~