Official?

Love at First Sight

tumblr_m0vjkudDBl1roynubo4_250.giftumblr_m0vjkudDBl1roynubo6_250.gif

 

Shannon's POV: 

Did Jimmy just asked me to be his girlfriend? Well, it's true that it's too late for us to get back with Zelo and Jenny unnie... and, well, Jimmy had been nice to me...I guess I should give him a chance. I smiled at him and nodded, "Yes."

His face lit up immediately, "Really?!" he seemed surprised by my answer, "That's great!" he pulled me into a hug. I had never seen Jimmy acting this way. He pulled away and stood up with a huge smile on his face, "Okay, let's head back now". 

We walked back to the dorm, hand in hand, while Jimmy just kept grinning widely the entire way back. 


Zelo's POV:

We had just got back from the market with bags full of chocolate. Himchan hyung ran to Mylinh and looked inside the bag she was carrying, "Are these all for me?~" he pointed to the chocolate. "They're for Yongguk oppa, Daehyun oppa, Youngjae oppa, Jongup oppa, and Zelo" Mylinh turned to walk away.

"What about me?!" Himchan hyung asked, shocked that she didn't mention his name. "Here's yours," she took out a single bar of Kit-kat, "Happy Valentine's Day" she ran to the kitchen with the others.

Himchan hyung stared at the Kit-kat bar in his hands. Jonguppie hyung patted his arm and smiled, "It's okay, hyung, I'll share my chocolate with you." Himchan hyung glared at him and sulked away while I laughed at him.

Yongguk hyung came out from his room and looked at us, "Where’s Shannon?" he raised an eyebrow. "She went to the library with Jimmy to borrow some books," Fatima told him. 

That was when the front door opened behind me and I turned to see Shannon holding hands with Jimmy. My eyes rounded in shock when Jimmy announced that they were officially boyfriend and girlfriend. I couldn't believe it. Jenny's plan didn't work? I thought Shannon still liked me...
The hyungs were actually congratulating Jimmy, and the girls, even Jenny noona, were cheering for Shannon.

"It's about time!" Fatima shouted, "Just in time for Valentine's Day~" "Ooh, I wonder what Jimmy's going to do for Shannon~" Gizelle and Han squealed. "Psh, I don't care as long as they give me chocolate!" Mylinh grinned. What are they saying? I thought they were on my side! Or this was probably part of the plan.

"We can talk more later, you guys need to go do homework," Yongguk hyung interrupted.
I turned to Shannon, "I need help with math, can you help me?" She nodded, "Okay!" Jenny noona placed a hand on her shoulder, "It's alright, you can focus on your homework, I'll help Zelo". Shannon smiled then nodded and headed to the room with the girls. Jimmy sat at the table and started reading his books that he got from the library. As long as he's not with Shannon, then I'm fine with that. I followed Jonguppie hyung and Jenny noona to my room to do homework.


Yongguk's POV:

Himchan and I were watching TV at a low volume in the living room. Jimmy was reading his books at the table. I heard a door open then closed. I turned to see Shannon tapping on Jimmy's shoulder, "Is it alright if I do homework out here with you?" she asked him. Jimmy nodded, "Of course!" he pulled a chair next to him and told her to sit.

Every now and then, I would look away from the TV to see what they were doing. Jimmy didn't even make a move on Shannon. They were both concentrated on their own work. Himchannie whispered to me out of nowhere, "That's a relief."

I turned to give him a what-are-you-talking-about look. He nodded towards Jimmy and Shannon, "They're not doing anything other than work. I think I trust Jimmy more than Zelo" he whispered making a face, "Zelo always tries to do something when they're alone".

I rolled my eyes, "Puh-lease, you're just being an overprotective umma. How can you approve of Jimmy and not Zelo? Zelo and Shannon look better together than Jimmy and Shannon!" I whispered back. Himchan shrugged, "I agree, but just saying, Jimmy makes a handsome boyfriend," he posed, which made me gag. "Besides, what are we going to do? This isn't how the plan is supposed to turn out," he pointed to the couple at the table.

I shrugged, "I really don't know what to do now. How are we supposed to separate them?" A smile crept on Himchan's face, "I know! We should make chocolate. Buy those bags of chocolate chips and melt them in a bowl. Then, we can add vinegar, salt, hoisin sauce, chili paste, garlic powder, and other random stuff from our cabinets. Then we pour them into the plastic molds and freeze them. After that, we wrapped each chocolate with foil. Then on Valentine's Day, we can give those chocolates to Shannon and tell her to feed them to Jimmy. That'll give him a surprise~" he smiled in satisfaction. I slapped his head, "Babo, that's not going to split them up."

He pouted, "But won't Jimmy get mad that Shannon made disgusting chocolate for him on Valentine's?" I facepalmed, "You know how nice Jimmy is to Shannon. And no one would believe that she actually made those chocolates herself. Also, don't you think Shannon would be suspicious of you if you gave her your homemade chocolate? Don't you remember the last time you tried to bake?"

Himchan frowned, "Hey, I'm a great cook! I was just tired that time... But I think my plan is genius~" he smiled proudly to himself. I shook my head at him, I should never trust him with making plans. Such an idiot...

"What's for dinner today?" Jonguppie asked as he walked out from his room. He stopped when he saw Shannon out at the table with Jimmy, "Oh, sorry, am I interrupting?" Shannon giggled, "No, it's alright, Jongup oppa. We still have some leftover pizza in the freezer, is that alright?"

Jonguppie smiled, "Yes, thank you," he said and went into the kitchen to get his food. I called out to him, "Jonguppie, are you done with your homework?" Jonguppie shouted back, "Yeah, Jenny helped me finish quickly." I could tell he was giving me a smile even though there's a wall dividing the kitchen and the living room.

I stood up to go ask if Zelo wanted something to eat, but he also came out of his room. He looked so surprised when he saw Shannon doing homework with Jimmy. I could see him giving Jimmy death glares as he walked in the kitchen to find food. He looked so upset. Poor Zelo. If only Shannon knew how much he still likes her.

"What are you doing just standing there? Aish, you're such an embarrassing husband," Himchan made a face. I rolled my eyes and glared at him, "I think you're the embarrassing wife," I immediately put my hand over my mouth. What the hell was I saying. I was digging my own grave.

Himchan smiled, "Ahh~ So you admit that you're my husband~" "Oh, shut up," I said walking to the kitchen for some water. "Don't deny it. Accept it! Embrace it~" Himchan said as he followed behind me. This idiot is so annoying...  

 

 


P.s. Zelo does not approve of SHIMMY

tumblr_maunvkXAeJ1rnkj5ho1_500.jpg    -Zelo