Heartbroken

Love at First Sight

The group then headed for a noodle shop for lunch.  Fatima grabbed Mylinh’s arm and gestured her to stay behind a little bit. Mylinh was confused, “What is it Fattyma?” she asked. Fatima groaned at her cheesy nickname but continued anyway, “Tell me what happened with Shannon. I don’t believe her one bit.”
Mylinh looked around and hesitated, “nothing happened. we just found her and she told us that she was lost.” she answered.
Fatima didn’t believe her, “Don’t lie to me, I can tell when you’re hiding something from me”
Mylinh shook her head, “Hiding something? I’m not hiding anything from you”
Fatima stared at Mylinh which made her feel very uncomfortable, but she will never crack because she made a promise to Shannon.

Himchan noticed that Mylinh and Fatima weren’t with the group, so he ran back to get them, “Mylinh! Fatima! Hurry up. You guys coming?”
Mylinh was glad that Himchan broke up their intense stare down because she was about to crack at any moment. Mylinh ran to Himchan; Fatima crossed her arms and sighed, then followed Mylinh and Himchan to the others.

At the restaurant, Mylinh tried sitting as far away from Fatima as possible. However, Fatima still glared at her from across the table. After they ordered the table was really quiet. Until a they heard a familiar voice, “HEY THERE BEAUTIFUL~~~”

Shannon, Mylinh and Himchan lifted their heads immediately, they already knew who it was without even turning around. “OH GOD NO.” Shannon whispered to herself. She closed her eyes really tight and wished that she was far far far far far away from here. Zelo’s grasp tightened on her hand because he knew exactly who it was.

Himchan and Mylinh exchanged worried glances.  Fatima who was carefully watching Mylinh noticed this and knew exactly what was going on.  It has to deal with that boy that was walking towards their table.  The rest were really confused. Yongguk rubbed his eyes, “Is it just me or are there 2 Himchans?” Jongup turned to Himchan and asked, “Himchan hyung, you have a twin brother?”
Himchan looked at him, startled he said, “WHAT no. I’ve never seen this handsome man in my entire life.”
Jimmy chuckled, “Come on hyung, don’t be like that~” He then placed his hand on Shannon’s shoulder and winked. “Hey Shannon~ I just wanted to thank you again, you know for the date earlier today~” Mylinh choked on her water and started coughing, trying to make a commotion so the others wouldn’t be able to hear Jimmy.


It was too late. Zelo had already heard Jimmy perfectly. Zelo’s eyes widened, and asked Shannon, “Is... is that true?” Shannon was too afraid to look up from the table and she lowered her head in shame. Himchan tried to explain to Zelo what really happened, “Zelo, it’s not what it sounds like, Jimmy tricked her-” Jimmy laughed so hard, “Ohohoho so you guys haven’t even told them yet?”  
Himchan and Mylinh glared at him as he walked around the table. He continued, “That’s right. Instead of buying food for you losers, your little Shannon was on a date with me~” Himchan interrupted, “That’s a lie! You left Shannon no choice. You took her phone!”


The rest of the group didn’t know who to believe. They were shocked that Himchan and Mylinh would cover for Shannon and lie to them. Daehyun was the first to stand up, he cried out, “HOW COULD YOU SHANNON?! YOU DIDN’T BUY ME ANY FOOD. INSTEAD YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH THIS GUY! I WAS STARVING. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?” Daehyun stormed out of the restaurant. Han gave Shannon one last look before she sighed at followed Daehyun.  

Shannon looked at Yongguk, who was fuming. She looked at Fatima who didn’t take her eyes of Jimmy.  Youngjae, Gizelle, and Jongup all had their heads down and they kept as quiet as possible. She wouldn’t dare look up at Zelo as his grip on her hand loosened. Shannon looked quickly to Mylinh and Himchan, her eyes pleading for help. Mylinh glared at Jimmy, “Where’s Shannon’s phone?! You know, the thing you used against Shannon to make her go with you”.
Jimmy chuckled. This is too amusing he thought. Then he said, “What phone?~ Shannon willingly went on a date with me, isn’t that right Shannon?~” He pinched her cheek and Shannon slapped his hand away.

Gizelle turned to Shannon, “Is that why none of us could call you?” Shannon nodded, her eyes still glued on the table. Then, Gizelle turned to Jimmy, “You better return Shannon’s phone before things get ugly”.
Jimmy took out Shannon’s phone, “Okay, okay fine.” and held it in front of Shannon. She reached out to take her phone, and Jimmy pulled it back, he snickered, “Hmm doesn’t this seem familiar?”

Shannon froze, hoping that Jimmy wouldn’t mention the kiss, not in front of Zelo. Jimmy continued, “Wanna try it again, Shannon?~” He puckered up his lips and leaned closer to Shannon. Shannon pushed him away.
Jimmy pouted, “AWW come on why not? You gave me a kiss right after our date!~ Right on the lips~ Why not now?”
Zelo stared at him, he couldn’t believe what he was hearing, he thought KISS?! This guy is trying to tell me that he got a kiss... on the lips... from SHANNON?! How could she lie to us like this? How could she lie to ME?

Before Shannon could say anything, Zelo let go of her hand and stumbled towards the door. Shannon’s heart dropped. Zelo put his hand on his chest and started breathing rapidly.  Yongguk and Fatima sighed and got up to follow him.  Youngjae, Gizelle, and Jongup didn’t want to sit in the awkward tension anymore so they got up and left as well.  

Shannon, worried, stood up to follow Zelo, but Jimmy put his hand on her shoulder and pushed her back onto her seat. Himchan yelled at him, “Who do you think you are trying to break up Shannon and Zelo?!” Jimmy smirked, “Oh I’m sorry, I was just telling the truth”.

Himchan was enraged, “The truth?! Half of what you said wasn’t even true! How could you say that Shannon willingly went with you on a date? And the kiss didn’t even mean anything! You were just trying to mess with Zelo’s feelings so you could have Shannon all for yourself”

Jimmy pretended to be confused, “Mess with Zelo’s feelings? I just wanted to show him how I’m ahead of the competition~ Thanks to Shannon, who told me all about Zelo” and winked at her.
Himchan looked at Shannon, disappointed, and turned back to Jimmy, “That gives you no right to hurt Zelo like that. I bet Zelo would’ve kissed Shannon before you, if it weren’t for me. So don’t think you’re any better than Zelo in Shannon’s heart!”

Jimmy opened his mouth to protest, but Mylinh interrupted, “Haven’t you caused enough problems already? Return Shannon’s phone and please leave!”
Jimmy tried to look offended, “Fine. If you want me to leave so bad, I’ll leave~” he blew a kiss to Shannon and left the restaurant peacefully. Shannon was glad he was gone, then she remembered, DAMMIT JIMMY. HE STILL HAS MY PHONE and ran out after Jimmy to get it back.