The Kiss

Love at First Sight

Shannon smiled. "Don't worry," she said as she returned his hug. After their hug, Zelo made Shannon pinky promise. Shannon giggled at Zelo's overprotectiveness and stuck out her pinky. 

"I promise~" 

Zelo smiled and stared into Shannon's eyes.... Should I kiss her? I mean, We're here all alone.... Zelo thought. Without thinking about it any longer, he closed his eyes and leaned closer to shannon.  

Shannon was really surprised that Zelo was about to kiss her.  She felt her heart beat faster and her face getting redder. She felt light headed and she felt like she was going to faint. On the inside she was fangirling like there was no tomorrow, but she closed her eyes and...........

*meow meow meow meow meow meow meow* Zelo's phone went off causing Zelo and Shannon to break apart. Shannon and Zelo were a little bit disappointed. 

Aw man we didn't even kiss yet ): Zelo thought as he picked up his phone. It was Himchan calling him. "Hello?" Zelo answered. Himchan shouted through the phone, "ZELOOOO-AH WHERE ARE YOU??? D: We're all waiting for you here! Are you lost? Are you with Shannon? Are you guys kissing?! How dare you! You have only met her for a day and you're already kissing!? I DID NOT RAISE A PLAYER. YOU GET YOUR OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" Zelo's eyes widened, oh my god. I totally forgot. We were supposed to meet back at the festival >.<  Zelo told Himchan, "Hyung! hyung.... calm down. we're not kissing uhhh we just forgot... we're on our way back!" 

Zelo hung up the phone and quickly grabbed Shannon's hand and started running in the direction of the festival. Shannon was surprised, "Jello oppa! What's going on?" Zelo said, "Himchan hyung is going to kill us if we don't get back soon!" Shannon and Zelo laughed as they ran back to the festival. 


Back at the festival all the B.A.P members were freaking out. Himchan was screaming, "OH MY GOD. THEY ARE TOTALLY KISSING. OH MY GOD YONGGUK WHY DID YOU TEACH OUR ZELO TO BE SO SMOOTH. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU HAVE CREATED A TOTAL WOMANIZER. OH MY GOD. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO. D:"

Yongguk scoffed, " What do you mean that I turned him into a player? You're as greasy as a McDonalds Big Mac. And besides, you're always making kissy faces at Mylinh." 

Himchan looked offended and grabbed Mylinh's hand.  He looked at Yongguk and said, "But Mylinh likes my aegyo!~~~" He turns to Mylinh and shows her his aegyo. *bbuing bbuing!~* Mylinh laughed. "Oh my gosh. You're unbelievable."she says as she walks out of Himchan's arms and walks over to a nearby food stand to try some more free samples.  Himchan pouted and followed her, "So you don't like my adorable aegyo?" 

Youngjae and Daehyun were facepalming at Himchan's failure. "I can't believe that he's my hyung...." Youngjae said while shaking his head.  Daehyun nodded in agreement. At that moment, Han came back with a bunch of free samples of these mini raspberry fruit tarts. "Daehyunnieeeeeee oppa!~ try some! It's so delicious!" she called as she was handing him a sample. Daehyun gestured her to feed him and took a bite of the tart.  "Wow! this is so good! Thank youu~!" Daehyun said and went to give Han a hug. Han giggled and said, "I knew you would like it~" Han gave 2 tarts to Gizelle and told her, "You should feed some to Jongup!"  

"Jongho oppa! Jongho oppa! Would you like to eat a fruit tart?" Gizelle called out for Jongup.  Everyone laughed because Gizelle got Jongup's name wrong.  Jongup didn't seem to mind and said, "I would love some! .... IF you feed it to me~~" 

Yongguk was laughing so hard.  "oh my gosh. You guys are so cheesy. Almost as cheesy as Himchan!" he said when he finally caught his breath. Himchan glared at Yongguk and smacked his arm. Fatima cut in, "Wow, im surprised that Himchan didn't ask Mylinh to feed him yet!" Yongguk and Fatima high-fived each other as Himchan was complaining. 

At that moment, Shannon and Zelo ran up to the group, they were out of breath.  Himchan opened his mouth to scold Zelo, but Mylinh shoved a mini fruit tart in his mouth. She smiled at him and beamed, "Channie oppa!~ I just fed you a fruit tart. Wasn't that so cuteee?~~~" Himchan couldn't help but smile. "Aigoooo~ You're so cute!" he exclaimed as he hugged Mylinh. Mylinh looked at Zelo and Shannon who were mouthing the words "Thank you!". 

Yongguk then said, "Ok guys let's start heading back to our hotel, it's getting late. Did you guys have fun?" "YESSS!!" everyone exclaimed as they started heading for the hotel.