Youngjae's Date ft. Himchan and Mylinh

Love at First Sight

Hi guys! 

We know that we told you all that we might not be updating until like Winter Break, but SURPRISE! We lied :D 

If you all still remember, Youngjae has his lovely date with his possibly new girlfriend! So this is mainly what this chapter is about. Please stay tuned, there will be much more stuff later on~ 

                                                                                     ~ zeshanlolol & mychannie

Sorry if this chapter skips around alot. It's hard to switch between Youngjae and Himchan's dates.... ;A; Oh and I had to write some of it in 3rd person because it just got too difficult to switch between the two. Sorry to all of you that like the POV writing ): 

Anyways please enjoy the chapter~ I made it extra long (kinda) to reward all of you for patiently waiting (: 

                                                               ~ mychannie


Youngjae's POV
I walked up to Sujin's door with a bouquet of roses in one hand and my other hand shoved deep in my pocket. I fiddled nervously with the keys in my pocket as I pulled my hand out to reach for the doorbell. I hesitated a little bit before my finger hit the bell.

Why am I so nervous? I like her, she likes me, everything will work out..... right? There's something almost dangerous about this whole situation. I would get murdered if the others found out that I was dating their sworn enemy! I'm deathly afraid of what they would do if they ever found out about this. The palms of my hands were getting slightly sweaty from just the thought of what they would do.

I sighed as I dropped my hand which was just inches away from the bell. What do I do?
I sat down in front of the door and decided to think about this whole dilemma for a bit.

Aha! Here's what I could do. I could just leave here and move to a different country and change my number and change my name to Miguel and live out my life with all my new amigos~

No.... That's not it.  Think Youngjae think! Use that brain of yours.

Let's see... If I did go out with Sujin, and Yongguk hyung found out, he would totally disown me from the family and kick me out on the streets to fend for myself! Oh my god. I would become a dirty street hobo!!! I would not last a second out in the harsh wifi-less world!

I shook my head violently. Yongguk hyung would NEVER do that. I hope >.<

Well, I could just forget about this whole thing and just forget about Sujin. I mean, she's just one girl.... I have tons of fangirls that would love to go out with me and that aren't hated by the people I live with.

But Sujin isn't like all those other fangirls. There's something different about her... Something special. I can't quite place my finger on it, but all I know is that I need her in my life.

And with that, I gathered enough courage to ring the doorbell. I placed my finger on the bell and pressed down on it making the whole house ring with the sound of a bell. All of a sudden I felt really nervous! I jumped behind a bush and anxiously stared at the door. Omg I'm totally digging my own grave by doing this! The door abruptly opened revealing Sujin. My thoughts turned into jelly at the sight of her.
  
She was wearing a large pink coat with a belt delicately wrapped around her waist. There was a scarf perfectly aligned around her neck and her hair was pinned to the side with a pretty clip. She has never looked so beautiful. My  jaw dropped so far that it would've crashed through the floor by now! 

She enthusiastically opened the door and frowned when she saw no one at the door. Sujin pouted. "Aw I thought that was Youngjae oppa....." she disappointedly whispered to herself, but with my sharp ears I was able to hear it. 

Without a second doubt I rushed out of the bush and caught the door right when she was about to close it. "Youngjae oppa!" she shrieked, surprised by my sudden act. I tried to act cool by leaning on the frame of the door. "You were looking for me?~" I winked. She blushed slightly and nodded.

I held the flowers in front of her face. "These flowers are for a pretty flower just like you~" I said with a cheesy smile on my face.

She gladly accepted the flowers. "Thank you. They're beautiful~" she said with a heartstopping smile. She ran inside and placed the flowers into a random vase. Once she came back outside, I extended my hand for her to take. "Well, shall we go on our date now?" I asked. 

She smiled and took my hand in hers, "We shall!" 

We were about to take a step until I remembered something. "Oh! By the way, Shannon and all her friends live with us and we like all hate you and stuff and if they ever found out that we are dating, they will burn me alive. So let's say that we keep this on the downlow alright?" I bit my lip because I expected her to be really annoyed or angry. 

To my surprise, she was actually really excited. Her eyes sparkled with joy and she began jumping around.

"Oh my gosh! That's gonna be so cool! Just like a secret love!"
I raised an eyebrow... secret love? ..... ohoho now I get it! Secret Love is one of our songs~ 

"Well then, Ms. Sujin, would you like to be in a secret love with me?" I held out my arm for her. She grabbed my arm and pulled me close. "I would love to~" 


Himchan’s POV 

I shivered as I stood next to Mylinh at the crosswalk, waiting for the light to turn green. Apparently Mylinh did not like the idea of taking a taxi because she wanted to save money for food when we got to the mall.  I just think that she wants to see me being publicly humiliated by going outside looking like this freakish woman. I hope that none of my fans recognize me! My image would go down the toilet (like it hasn't already...) Well I don't need other people to ruin my image for me, I can do that by myself~ 

Anyways the walk light turned green and the sign started beeping, indicating that it was now safe to walk. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrap around mine. I turned to Mylinh with shock and confusion written all over my face. It has been a while since Mylinh showed me any real affection. I must be really lame for thinking of linking arms as a sign of "affection" but hey, I'm a man, I have needs.

I was trying to look angry because I was out in public looking like this, but a smile managed to escape from my lips. I couldn't help but smile at Mylinh's cute little gesture. 

I was violently ripped out of my thoughts as Mylinh tugged on my arm, motioning me to follow her. She smiled at me but there was something a bit off about it. Her smile was almost a bit... Evil.

"Come on umma! It is my duty to the elderly across the street safely!" she giggled, slowly guiding me across the street. DEMON CHILD. I knew that moment was too good to be true! I wiggled my arm out of her grasp and stormed across the crosswalk grumbling under my breath. She followed me while laughing her head off. She stopped like halfway across the street to recollect herself but then resulted in laughing even harder. If she keeps laughing in the middle of the street, she might get hit by a bus. WHO WILL BE LAUGHING THEN MYLINH?!

"ACK!" I let out a cry of pain as Mylinh playfully jumped on my back. "Himchannie umma~ My legs are tired, can you please carry me to the mall?" she beamed innocently.

WOMAN. WE BARELY WALKED LIKE 3 STEPS AND YOU'RE TIRED ALREADY?! When we get back, I am so enrolling you into a gym. Seriously she's just like Daehyunnie, all she does is inhale food and she doesn't get fat! How do people do it!? 

"NO." I sternly replied as I straightened up causing her to slide off my back. "Please?" she begged with her failed aegyo and gave me a quick kisseu on the cheek. I could feel my cheek burn a bright pink. "Alright," I gave in and kneeled down so she could climb on my back. 

About half way to the mall, I think she dozed off because I could hear her cute little snores in my ear. Ah~ how can she be so cute when shes sleeping and a total nightmare when she's awake?

"Himchan oppa..." her tired voice rang through my ears. "Ne?" "We should go on a date sometime," she said with her eyes still closed. Am I hearing things? Did she just ask me to go on a date? "A date?" I asked full of curiosity.

I could sense that her lips crept up into a smile and she nodded. "Just you and me. None of these ridiculous disguises," she answered poking at my hideous dress.

"Aw but I have grown to like this dress," I joked twirling in it gracefully. She chuckled lightly knocking her head on mine. She patted my head where she accidentally hit me and kissed the spot, muttering a “sorry.” Oh my god I think I’m melting. I don’t think I can handle this much cuteness!

"Let's go on a date later okay?" she rested her head on my shoulder. On the inside I was all like JSHDFKSJDHFKSDHFJ OF COURSE I WOULD. WHY WOULDN’T I?! LET’S GET MARRIED TOO. but I kept my cool. "Sure, I'd like that." 


Someone's POV (3rd Person) 


Youngjae and Sujin arrived at the mall around noon. Youngjae looked up at the list of movies being shown at the theater. "What do you want to watch?" Youngjae turned to Sujin half expecting an answer soon because he really wanted to do other romantic stuff with his possibly new girlfriend.

Sujin crossed her arms and squinted at the screen. "Hmm... I don't know..." her voice dragged with uncertainty. 

Youngjae swayed from side to side waiting for Sujin to pick. After what felt like hours of Sujin staring at the screen of the theater deciding what to watch, Youngjae teased, "Well since you can't pick, let's go watch a horror movie!" 

Sujin's face turned immediately pale. "A-a horror movie?" she squeaked. "Horror movies are so much fun!" Youngjae spun around. "Don't worry, if any monsters pop out from the screen, your oppa will protect you!" he proudly pointed to himself. 

Sujin bit her lip indecisively. Youngjae tilted his head and held his hand out, "If you get scared, you can hold my hand." Sujin couldn't possibly turn down his offer so she nodded and the lovely couple made their way into the movie theater. 

During the movie, Sujin stared blankly at the gigantic screen in front of her. This movie isn't scary at all.... She sat still in her seat and enjoyed the movie like a good citizen would. 

On the other hand, there was Youngjae.... 

Youngjae kept fidgeting in his seat and he would scream everytime someone in the movie screamed. His grip on the armrest got tighter as the movie progressed. Possibly by the end of the movie, Youngjae would break the poor thing off. When there was a really suspenseful part in the movie, he would shovel popcorn into his mouth. Youngjae could not stay still in his seat, his legs kicked all over the place making it look like he needed to go pee or something. His breathing became abnormally deep and his head twitched like he was being possessed. Let's face it, Youngjae was a complete mess. 

His eyes jotted from side to side searching for something more appealing to look at. His eyes landed on Sujin, who was quietly enjoying the movie. 

Be a man Youngjae BE A MAN. It's just a movie! You can't be scared. She’s gonna think that you're a wimp!

His arms wrapped around the bucket of popcorn on his lap as he gulped and looked back to the screen. 

"Youngjae oppa." 

"I'M NOT SCARED!" Youngjae screamed at the sudden voice, sending his tub of popcorn flying out of his hands, showering the people behind them with popcorn. 

He looked to the owner of the voice. "Oh Sujin, you scared me!" he sighed almost half relieved. Sujin was trying to stifle a giggle. My oppa is so fearless! Hehe~ 

Youngjae saw that she was trying her best not to laugh at him. Great going Youngjae you goofball. Now she thinks you’re a big baby.

"Wow oppa, you seemed pretty scared for a second there~" Sujin playfully nudged Youngjae's arm. Youngjae bitterly looked away. "PSHHA I wasn't scared. I was just feeding the needy people," he scoffed. 

He turned around to the people who were gracefully showered with his popcorn earlier. He couldn't see their faces really clearly, but their faces were probably red with anger. "You’re welcome peasants!" Youngjae cheered and then turned to face Sujin who was pouting. 

All of a sudden a ear-deafening scream came from the movie, causing Youngjae to curl up in defense with his hands over his ears. His hands were shaking and tears of complete terror were threatening to run down his cheeks. 

Sujin looked at him in pity and offered her hand, "If you get scared you could always hold my hand," she smiled at him. Youngjae gladly accepted. 

He grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a hug. Tears running down his face. "It was so scaryyy!" he sobbed into her shoulder. Sujin giggled but pat his back caringly. "The murderer guy was so terrifying!" he cried through sobs.

"Please! The only horrifying thing about him is his sense of style." Sujin scoffed. Another blaring scream came from the speakers of the theater making Youngjae squeeze Sujin tighter.  She looked at the screen and rolled her eyes, “‘AHHH’ is right. Those shoes do not go with that shirt! His taste in clothes is the only thing that is frightening about this movie!”

Youngjae wiped his ‘manly’ tears away and playfully shoved her arm.  “Ah seriously,” he laughed at her witty remark.  

They both laughed as they returned to the movie, holding hands (obviously NOT because Youngjae is scared).  A bunch of people behind them rudely told the couple to shut up.

“AYO YOU TWO UP FRONT!”
“SHUT UP! WE’RE TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE!”
“YEAH GO GET A ROOM!”

Youngjae whipped around in his seat. “SILENCE PEASANTS! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I CAN BUY AND SELL YOU ALL.” he snapped.

And with that he grabbed Sujin’s hand and strutted towards the exit.  He spun around and raised his voice, “LET’S GO SUJIN, WE DON’T NEED TO DEAL WITH SUCH UNCLASSY CITIZENS.”

And then he leaned in close to Sujin and whispered, “oh my god RUN.” They both uncontrollably giggled as they ran away from the mob of people after them.

Youngjae dragged Sujin behind a vending machine and looked over his shoulder. “I think they’re gone,” he panted.

Sujin caught her breath and crookedly smiled at him, “Yoo Youngjae, what the hell.”

Youngjae winked at her, “I just wanted our first date to be unforgettable~” He looked around, “Now where else should we go?”

Sujin went back to her ‘deciding phase’. “I don’t know..... Where do you want to go?” she asked.  A smile stretched across Youngjae’s face, “I got everything planned.  Just leave it all to me!”

(Yesterday night, Youngjae spent 8374923749237047 hours planning his dateu with Sujin because he wanted everything to be absolutely perfect! because..... he might not be able to have a second date if the others found out about all this....)

Sujin. This may be our first and last date, but I have to make sure that it’s a date that you will never forget.  I’ll never forget..... Even though I know what might be coming for us, I will cherish every moment we have together.


Himchan and Mylinh arrived at the mall a few minutes after Youngjae and Sujin ran out of the movie theater.

Himchan pushed Mylinh off him and rubbed his sore back.  “Aigoo.... My back,” he complained.  “Hehe our Channie umma is getting old~” Mylinh playfully skipped around him.  “Maybe if you weren’t so FAT I wouldn’t be hurting right now,” Himchan pointed at her. Mylinh laughed and placed her hands on his shoulders, “Sorry~ I’ll give you a massage alright? Will that make you feel better?”

Himchan smiled to himself, “Maybeeee~ I think I would rather take a kiss instead~” He shut his eyes tight and grinned.  There was no answer.

Himchan opened his eyes to see that Mylinh was nowhere to be found. Where did she go? He turned around to see her inside an ice cream store mesmerized by all the flavors in the cases.  He pouted and trudged into the store in pursuit of getting Mylinh away from all the ice cream.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her from behind.  “Mylinh-ah~ We can have ice cream later,” he sang into her ear.  “But I want ice cream now. All that sleeping has left me craving frozen treats~” Mylinh pointed to the chocolate chip ice cream.

The cashier guy was standing there awkwardly watching a really ugly/manly old lady with his/her arms around a teenage girl (with an awesome sweater). incredibly awkward.......

“But we have to look for Youngjae!” Himchan reminded her of the mission that they set out to accomplish today.  “Why do we have to look for him? He’s right there,” Mylinh pointed to Youngjae swiftly dashing behind a vending machine.  

They both ran to the window and stared out at Youngjae.  “Who is he with? I can’t see!” Mylinh squinted her eyes.  “Oh my god. He wasn’t lying.... My little Youngjae has a girlfriend!~” Himchan celebrated.

“Yeaa but who is she?!” Mylinh pointed to the figure next to Youngjae.  “I don’t know, but I think we’re about to find out!” Without another word, Himchan grabbed Mylinh’s hand and ran after Youngjae, secretly hiding behind a bush as they watched over the couple.

“They’re going into that music store,” Himchan pointed. “Let’s follow them!” Mylinh and Himchan looked at each other and nodded.


Youngjae dragged Sujin into a music store.  Sujin ran her hand over the many CDs being sold there.  She noticed a really bright orange CD case among all the others.  She pulled it out and smoothed out the plastic wrap on the cover.  The 1st Mini Album Repackage B.A.P

Sujin smiled at the album in her hands.  I watched the music video the other day, Crash has got to be the cutest song ever! Youngjae oppa was so adorable in the video and I can’t believe that I’m actually on a date with him right now! Am I dreaming? I must be dreaming. This can’t be real! She shut her eyes tight.

A pair of headphones slid over her ears and the melodious tune of Voicemail soothed her anxious thoughts.

Sujin slowly brought her hands up to the headphones on her head, feeling Youngjae’s hands lightly grasped around it.  “This is my favorite song....” Youngjae whispered shyly.  Sujin turned around to face Youngjae, his hands dropped from the headphones. This isn’t a dream..... She stared directly into his eyes.

Youngjae blinked a couple of times.  Why is she staring at me like that? Do I have something on my face? He unconsciously touched his face. Nah.... she probably just doesn’t like it.

“Oh. You don’t like it? I’ll just put it back then,” Youngjae assumed and placed his hands over the headphones to put them back on the sample rack.  Sujin placed her hands over his which stopped his action completely.  

Outside the store, Himchan and Mylinh had their faces pressed up against the window. “Who is it? I can’t see! Fatty Youngjae is in the way!” Himchan complained. He frantically waved his hand hoping that Youngjae would move, but Youngjae’s back was facing them so there was no way that he could’ve seen them.  

Mylinh grabbed Himchan’s arm and pulled him to the side.  “Okay so here’s the plan. You go in there and like bump into Youngjae oppa and totally shove him to the ground.  And then you grab your phone and take a picture of his girlfriend and leave like nothing ever happened,” she whispered her genius plan to him.  

“What kind of stupid plan is that?!” Himchan whined.  “IT’S GENIUS. NOW GO,” she shoved him into the store.

“Ah why do I have to do all the work,” he muttered to himself.  Himchan unsteadily walked towards the couple still staring lovingly into each other’s eyes.

“Youngjae oppa?” “Ne?” Youngjae broke out of his daze and stared at Sujin once again. “I really like this song... and uh I really like you as well...” Sujin shyly admitted. Youngjae smiled at Sujin’s sweet confession.  “I really like you too,” he confessed and gently lifted her chin up.  

Before anything else could happen, Youngjae was shoved against the wall by a really buff old lady.  Youngjae landed in a rack of CDs and fell to the floor as all the CDs dropped off the shelf.

Himchan turned to Sujin with his phone out and ready to take a picture. Once he saw who Youngjae’s lover was, he gasped.  HOLY ! What is she doing here!? ON A DATE WITH YOUNGJAE!? Oh my god Mylinh is not going to like this.....

Himchan shoved his phone into his ‘satchel’ and rushed out of the store, hands over his eyes like he saw something that he was not supposed to see.  “ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod,” he practically chanted the phrase.

Mylinh rushed over to him with an anticipating look on her face. “Did you see her? Did you take a picture?Who is it? Is she pretty? Tell me!” she shook Himchan while asking so many questions.  

“I don’t think you want to know who it is....” Himchan spaced out.  “Of course I want to know! What’s wrong with knowing who she is?” Mylinh asked.  Himchan winced before explaining some more, “Uhrm. Do you remember those two girls that were bullying you at school?”

“Yeah... what about them?” Mylinh raised an eyebrow.

“I think that one of them is with Youngjae right now."

Mylinh gasped then proceeded to get a better look of Youngjae's so-called "girlfriend". She had to know if Himchan was telling the truth or not. The concerned look on his face showed no sign of lying, but she just had to see for herself.

She peered inside the store with her hands cupped around her eyes like a set of binoculars. She spotted Youngjae on the floor and a girl trying to help him up. She couldn't really make out the girl's face just yet.

Sujin giggled as she helped Youngjae stand up. She was somewhat concerned that Youngjae fell really hard, but it was just so funny to watch. “Are you alright?” Sujin asked.  “DAMN. That old lady was strong!” Youngjae winced while brushing off his jacket.

Sujin stuck her tongue out, “Maybe it’s just because you’re weak!” “Ah whatever! YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME,” Youngjae stuck his tongue right back at her.

Mylinh’s eyes widened with shock as she witnessed what just happened. It’s really her. Unconsciously, she clenched her hands into fists and gritted her teeth together.

“What is Youngjae oppa doing with her?”

She didn’t like the fact that Sujin was so mean to the girls and then gets to have a happy ending with Youngjae. People like her don’t deserve someone as sweet as him.  

“Doesn’t Youngjae even remember all the bad things that they did to you and the other girls?” Himchan frowned placing his hand on top of Mylinh’s fist.

Mylinh furrowed her eyebrows together, “This must be one of their tricks again. Sujin must be using Youngjae oppa in one of their devious plans.  She might just break his heart in the end. We can’t let them be together.”

Himchan felt bad for his fellow bandmate, but there was no other way.  Youngjae could be seriously hurt if this continues.  He would feel guilty if he let his friend end up in that state.  There was only one thing they could do: end this relationship. NOW.

“Right, so what should we do?” Himchan straightened out his dress and looked to Mylinh for one of her genius plans.  “I think you know what we have to do~” Mylinh gave him a wink.

“I KNOW. WE HAVE TO MAKE OUT” Himchan exclaimed, eyes sparkling like a trillion stars.

Mylinh rolled her eyes and shoved his arm, “NO.” Himchan pouted and asked, “So what is your extravagantly brilliant plan this time?”

“We everything that they try to do during this date and then tell Yongguk oppa to punish Youngjae oppa later, so we’re not the bad guys,” Mylinh told him.

“THAT. is the most glorious plan that you have ever thought of!” Himchan tightly wrapped his arms around her neck.

“Let’s do this,” he smirked and rubbed his hands together deviously. Himchan loved the idea of being a huge . He was extraordinarily good at it, there was obviously no one who could do it better.  It’s my time to shine~


Youngjae pulled Sujin to the water fountain inside the mall.  Even though it was the winter time, the huge water fountain looked so refreshing.  The couple sat on the bench and took their sweet time admiring the fountain with its glistening waters.  Little kids nearby were asking their parents for money to throw inside the fountain.

Sujin giggled at the kids.  They’re so cute! Youngjae held a coin in front of Sujin’s face.  She slowly grabbed it and gave him a questioning look.  Youngjae turned to the fountain with a dreamy look on his face.  

“You know, my mom used to tell me that if you throw a coin into the fountain and make a wish, your wish might come true.” he said still staring at the fountain.  

“What are you going to wish for oppa?” Sujin asked.  

Youngjae smiled and pulled out another coin from his pocket.  “If I tell you then my wish won’t come true!” I don’t need to wish for anything..... My wish has already been granted. Sujin, you’re here next to me, and that’s all I could ever wish for. He tossed the coin into the fountain.

Sujin stared at her coin and thought of all the things that she’s ever wanted in her life. She always wanted a pony when she was little.... She really wanted the B.A.P Crash album, but her parents would probably burn it if she ever bought one. She always dreamed about marrying a B.A.P member.... There were so many things to wish for!

“I wish....” Sujin said, “to be the most perfect girlfriend for Youngjae oppa.” Youngjae blinked at her words.  “I know that I’m not much. And I don’t really know what you see in me, but if you do make me yours I will try my best to be a good girlfriend to you,” she smiled hopefully at the fountain before tossing the coin in.  

Youngjae was stunned by what she had just said.  She’s so sweet, but if the others do find out about this, we might have to break up.  After this, I’m not sure that I really want to let her go.

He was about to open his mouth to speak, but Sujin pulled on his hand.  “Let’s walk around the mall and maybe go shopping a little!” she announced.  Youngjae’s worried thoughts were erased completely.  “Sure! Let’s get matching couple t-shirts too!” he skipped with her away from the fountain.  

Mylinh and Himchan were watching from behind a potted plant.  “Why would they just throw money into the fountain like that!?” Himchan exclaimed.  “What a complete waste of money!” Mylinh complained.

The two of them crowded around the fountain and looked in.  “Wow look at all this money! We’ll be rich!” Himchan fixed his shawl and reached in to grab the coins from the bottom of the fountain.  Mylinh slapped his hand away, “No. That’s stealing! and besides there’s only pennies in there anyway.  Cheap asians....” she muttered that last part to herself.

“Fine then.” Himchan dropped all the coins back.  He then pulled out a coin from his satchel and held on to it tightly. I wish that Mylinh would marry me! He threw the coin high into the air and it landed in the fountain with a splash.  

“What did you wish for?” Mylinh looked back and forth from the fountain to Himchan.  Himchan pulled a finger to his lips.  “It’s a secret!” he winked.  “Now let’s go! They’re getting away!” He pointed to Youngjae and Sujin quickly leaving the area.  The two of them made a mad dash after the couple and hid behind a vending machine when they were close enough.


Youngjae and Sujin were walking around the mall cutely holding hands until something caught Sujin’s eye. 


“Youngjae oppa!” she squealed and ran over to one of those claw games.  She pointed inside.  “Oh my gosh! Look at that teddy bear! It’s SO FLUFFY! Oppa, please get it for me!” she begged.

Youngjae cracked his knuckles.  “Stand aside. I GOT DIS.” he placed his hand on the joystick and squinted inside the case.  He reached into his pocket and pulled out a coin. He inserted the coin into the machine and slowly maneuvered the claw right above the wanted teddy bear. Youngjae was concentrating super hard on getting that bear.

Sujin was watching in amazement.  It all happened so fast. One moment she saw Youngjae insert the coin into the machine and the next, there was a teddy bear in her arms.  She blinked at the stuffed animal shoved in front of her face.

"Thank you oppa! It's so cute!" Sujin embraced the teddy bear. She jumped up and down like a little kid, but stopped when she saw Youngjae staring at her. "What?" she asked. 

"I think I deserve a reward~" Youngjae patted his cheek. Youngjae smiled victoriously when Sujin finally agreed to give him a kiss on the cheek.  Sujin leaned in for the kiss.....

And then out of nowhere, some old lady walks right in between them, shoving Youngjae far away from Sujin with ‘her’ arm.  “Sorry man, didn’t see you there.” the old lady said in a really deep voice. ‘Her’ shoulder brushed against Youngjae’s as ‘she’ strutted away.

“Who was that?” Sujin asked with curiosity.  “I...... don’t even know...” Youngjae suspiciously raised his eyebrow as he saw the old lady trip and then roll behind a bush.

“Anyways....” Youngjae started slowly, “Do I still get my kiss?~” “Of course!” Sujin beamed.  Youngjae held out his cheek awaiting his kiss.  

The same old lady came back and placed a hand on Youngjae’s cheek preventing Sujin’s lips from ever coming in contact with it. This time, she had an elderly high pitched voice. “OHHH MY! Look how cute you are! Your cheeks are just so fluffy! I just want to pinch it!” The lady pinched both of his cheeks tightly.

Youngjae winced at the lady manhandling his delicate cheeks.  He was expecting a kiss from Sujin, not a painful cheek-pinching from some random stranger with odd voice patterns.  He couldn’t really do anything because he had to be respectful to his elders.  

Suddenly the grip on his cheeks tightened.  This lady was really pushing it.  “AH YOU’RE SO ADORABLE~” ‘she’ delightfully cheered.  FORGET RESPECT. This creepy lady needs to go.

Youngjae slapped the lady’s hands away and rubbed his sore cheeks.  “GO AWAY LADY.” he blurted out.  The old lady just shrugged and responded with her deep voice again, “K bye.” She ran off and threw herself into a bush.

“Ah what the heck. That lady is so weird.” Youngjae rubbed his swollen cheeks.  Sujin was stifling a giggle.  “I think that lady likes you~” she teased.  “EW. OH GOD NO.” Youngjae gagged.  “Haha I was just playing~” Sujin friendly punched his arm.

“Oh my god. My cheeks are on fire. Sujin QUICK! GIVE ME A KISS TO MAKE IT FEEL BETTER!” Youngjae pointed to both of his now-super-duper-red cheeks. “Alright~” Sujin happily agreed.  

Before she could give him a kiss, a familiar voice stopped her.  “DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT SISTER.” Sujin turned around to see the same old lady standing a few feet from them.  

Youngjae facepalmed.  NOT HER AGAIN!

The lady cupped her hands around and raised her voice.  “STEP AWAY FROM THE REALLY FLUFFY BOY.” she ordered making it sound like she was a cop. Sujin held her hands up and backed away. “YOU TWO SHOULD NOT BE KISSING! THERE ARE CHILDREN PRESENT!” the old lady exclaimed.

Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows angrily.  Getting real tired of your bull lady. Sujin laughed and turned to the lady, “We’re really sorry! It won’t happen again!”

“You better keep your promise! I’m watching youuuuu.” she said creepily before disappearing into the bush.

Mylinh was behind the bush watching everything and trying her best not to fall over laughing.  Oh my god. Himchan oppa is so embarrassing. Himchan slid down next to her and pulled on his dress.  “Well? Is your oppa a good actor or what?” he triumphantly smiled at his accomplishment.  “I can’t breathe!” Mylinh said trying to catch her breath from all that laughing.  

Youngjae suspiciously watched the old lady creep away behind the bush.  What the actual just happened? Sujin patted her stomach, “I’m starving! Where are we going to eat?”

Youngjae grinned. How cute. “I’m going to take you to one of the best restaurants in town! Lucky for us, it’s right here!” Youngjae pulled her into a nearby restaurant. Talk about convenience~

Himchan's POV 
"They're going into that restaurant!" Mylinh tugged on my arm while pointing to the restaurant and Youngjae leading Sujin into it. Once we walked into the restaurant, Youngjae and Sujin were nowhere to be found. 

"They're over there!" Mylinh pointed to the back of the restaurant. "Where?" I squinted my eyes and scanned the place in search of them. "And stop pointing!" I slapped her hand down because she looks so obvious like that! Does she want us to get caught or what?! 

We finally sat down at the table near Youngjae and Sujin. Mylinh opened up her menu and started her lips hungrily. I covered my face with the menu and glanced over at Youngjae and Sujin. I think I was staring for too long because Mylinh waved her menu in front of my face. 

"Channie oppa!" she urgently whispered. "Stop staring at them! They're gonna think that you're some kind of stalker!" I blinked a couple of times. "Oh sorry," I apologized. 

"That's okay. You can make it up to me by buying me some lunch. I'm absolutely famished!" she rested her arm on the table and smiled at me. I lightly pushed her arm off and teased, "But you just ate icecream! And a bunch of cookies. And all those free samples from the food court!" "I simply cannot turn down free samples!" Her eyes sparkled with delight.

 "Ah~ so if I was free, you wouldn't be able to turn me down?" I playfully asked. "No! You’re not a free sample for just anyone to take! Oppa, YOU'RE ALL MINE!" she reached over and squeezed my hand.

 OH MY GOSH AAJSJDKKDKD I must be dreaming. Somebody pinch me! I couldn't help but smile like a total idiot. That was so sweet! 

However, this totally romantical moment was ruined when my phone rang. My ringtone rang loudly throughout the restaurant. *Himchannie oppaaa~~ Buy me candy!!! Pretty please?~~ Wait. Are you recording me? KIM HIM CHAN! GIMME THAT PHONE!* 

Hehe I recorded Mylinh acting super cute a long time ago and it's been my ringtone ever since~ But this is the wrong time for my phone to go off! I frantically rummaged through my "satchel" in search of my phone as the whole restaurant silenced down and stared at our table. Mylinh hid her face behind a menu, I could tell that she was really embarrassed.

 "Why did you set that as your ringtone! I thought you said you deleted it!" she hissed at me from behind the menu. "It was just too cute to delete!" I said to my defense. "Whatever. Just find your phone! People are starting to stare!" she nervously looked around at all the people staring at our table. 

I finally pulled out my phone and looked at the caller ID. private number? Who could that be? I held the phone up to my ear and answered, "Hello?" "Oh Himchannie hyung~ we know that you're watching us," a familiar voice sounded through the phone. My eyes rounded in shock because I recognized who my fated caller was right away. Mylinh looked at me confused. 

I pried my eyes off of Mylinh's lost face and turned in the direction of Youngjae's table. I let out a quick yelp when I saw Youngjae with his phone next to his ear and his other hand waving back and forth.
 
Mylinh noticed and looked in the direction of the table. Youngjae got up and led sujin to our table. "Hyung! What did I tell you about following me?" Youngjae asked leaning his hand on the table so he was towering directly over me. 

"W-what are you talking about?" I questioned in a high pitched motherly voice. "I'm just trying to enjoy a lovely lunch with my daughter/son/child/thing." I explained pointing to Mylinh who was sinking in her seat. 

"HYUNG. I know it's you." 

I gulped. How did he know it was me? Did my hideous disguise give it away? "Hehe how did you know?" I nervously asked. 

"Your disguises are so lame!" Youngjae pointed out. "SEE MYLINH!? Your disguise didn't work! Youngjae recognized you right away! You had to go all out like I did." I accused Mylinh and she gave me a dirty look. 

"Actually, it was you hyung. You have got to be the creepiest old lady ever." 

"Damn." I cursed to myself. I nervously shifted my eyes from side to side trying to think of something to say. 

"I exactly told you not to follow me on my date!" Youngjae angrily complained. "Yeahhhhhhh. But congratulations on your new girlfriend!~" I threw my hands in the air. 

"Hyung, I'm going to stab you with this knife and then run you over with a bus and then set your dead body on fire if you don't leave right now." Youngjae threatened. There was a hint of annoyance in his tone.  

I chuckled and playfully hit his arm, "Youngjae-ah~ Dont be silly~ I know that you would never do that to your precious hyung~" 

 

"I'M SERIOUS." 

Youngjae sternly said. His facial expression showed that he wasn't lying. He picked up the knife from the napkin. "I WILL CUT YOU." 


I slapped the knife out of his hand, grabbed Mylinh's arm and made a break for it. We ran like we were being hunted down by a monster.

We ran until we were out of breath and far enough from Youngjae to relax. Mylinh collapsed on the bench and looked at me. "Why did we have to run? They weren't even following us!" "I just saved your life. Don't question me!" I snapped in return. 

I fixed my dress and stood up, "Now help me get rid of this stupid disguise. I cannot go another minute looking like this." "Why do you have to change? Can't we just go home?" she raised an eyebrow. Seriously Mylinh, your questions are getting on my nerves.

 I rolled my eyes, "I need to change for our dateu, of course~" 


To: syalalaila

That is a wonderful question. Well for the girl's characters, we named most of them after our bestest friends in the whole entire world~ 

Fatima, Han and Gizelle are our best friends and we just couldn't write a fanfic without them in it. 

For Boyan, and Jenny. well lol we just randomly came up with it. 

For Sujin, we actually watched the movie A Moment to Remember, thanks to Daehyun's sad acting.  We just loved the name so much, we had to add it in our story.

* you guys should totally watch the movie! It's so sad though, but we were laughing because we're bad people Daehyun's sad acting on that one radio show totally ruined the whole movie for us. 

And Shannon and Mylinh are actually our names. lol 

SHANNON LIKES ZELO. 

Oh and we don't know alot of girl idols. I hope that kinda answers your question~ 

And we don't mind if you ask questions, we would love to answer any questions that you might have. 

(sorry if we replied to this really late) 

                                         ~ zeshanlol & mychannie

P.S. DOES ANYONE SHIP SHIMMY? I like SHIMMY c: