Back to School

Love at First Sight

The next day, the girls, B.A.P, and Jimmy were going home.  Everyone was already packed and is currently waiting for Jimmy and his mom to come.  They were all sad because of the thought of leaving their new friends.  Gizelle tried to lighten up the mood a little.  “At least we’ll all be in the same plane again!” she said as an attempt to cheer everybody up.  Zelo frowned.  “But then after that, we might not be able to see each other ever again.” He said as he held Shannon’s hand.  

Himchan put his arms around Mylinh and pouted, “I don’t know what I would do without my precious Mylinh!! I WOULD DIE!” Mylinh gave him a hug and said, “Don’t worry.  We’ll try to go see you perform one day.”  “Really?” he asked.  Mylinh turned to Shannon and asked, “Can we?” Shannon nodded and Himchan jumped for joy.  “YAY! I’ll do my best in every performance then! So you can see how cool I look~” he said as he ran his fingers through his hair in an attempt to look cool.

Han and Daehyun were also having their own little moment.  “I’ll try to send you food and come to all your fan signings with cake.” She promised.  Daehyun instantly hugged her and cried out, “Don’t ever leave me!” Han laughed as Daehyun tried to serenade her with his amazing singing and beautiful voice.

Gizelle gave Jongup a big hug and said, “I’m going to miss you Jongup oppa….” Jongup looked extra surprised. “Y-you finally got my name right…..” he said, still shocked.  Gizelle responded, “YUP! Mylinh always scolds me when I get your name wrong. So yeah…” Jongup laughed and admitted, “Aww. To be honest, I kinda liked being called Jongho…” Gizelle beamed, “Alright then Jongho oppa! I’m going to miss you very much!” Jongup smiled and pinched her cheek, “You better visit me.” He said.

Fatima and Yongguk were having an intense staredown.  Yongguk broke the silence and went to give her a hug.  “I’m going to miss you…” he said softly.  Fatima refused his hug and began playing hard to get. “I’m going to miss you even more!” she claimed as she kept dodging his hugs.  Yongguk chuckled, “Ohoho. Is that a challenge?” She stuck out her tongue and teased, “It doesn’t have to be, coz I already won!”  Yongguk finally caught her and whispered in her ear, “Trust me.  I’m going to miss you more than you could ever imagine.”

Shannon smiled at all the all the cute couples around her.  She turned around to Zelo and said, “I’m going to miss you Jello oppa!” Without a word Zelo leaned in to kiss Shannon on the lips.  She was really surprised by the sudden contact, but she just closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss.  A few seconds later, they broke away.  They turned around to see everyone taking pictures of them with their phones.  The couple turned a bright shade of red as they were being showered with compliments and encouragements.

Just then, Jimmy walked through the hotel doors with his mother.   “JIMMMMMYY!!” Youngjae screamed as he ran up to Jimmy.  “I’m going to miss you the most Jimmy! To be honest, you were the best boyfriend I ever had!” Youngjae said as he gave him a hug.   

Jimmy’s mom gave him a weird look and asked Jimmy, “Is this your pineapple girlfriend that you’ve been telling me about?” Jimmy facepalmed, “Uhhh yeah mom.”  She smiled at him, “Okay okay. I don’t judge….. You can date whoever you want~”  Jimmy gasped, “MOM! I’M NOT GAY!” She laughed and gathered up the luggage.  “Come on, we’re going to be late for our flight!~”


On the plane, everyone was asleep,

tumblr_m08ayfxC7y1qg24h1o1_500.gifw02b9s.pngtumblr_m49aseLvkX1qg9rigo2_r1_250.gif

 


but halfway through their flight, they were woken up by Mylinh and Youngjae watching Dora the Explorer. They kept singing, “Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-dora~ Doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-dora~ Dora dora dora the Explorer~” and saying, “Swiper no swiping!” Yongguk scolded them, “Yahhh we’re trying to sleep here! What are you guys even watching? Dora is for little kids!”

Youngjae and Mylinh covered their ears. Youngjae sang, “LALALALALALLA WE CAN’T HEAR YOU!~ Dora is the best.  She’s mah homie.” They went back to watching the  episode, occasionally screaming, “IT’S RIGHT BEHIND YOU DORA!” every now and then.  No one could get any sleep so they joined the two in watching Dora.  

After many episodes of Dora, the captain announced, “We are now arriving in Seoul, South Korea.  Please return to your seats and remain seated while we land the plane.  Thank you for choosing Derp-di-derrr airlines and we hope you enjoyed your flight.” When the plane landed, everyone got their bags and headed off the plane.  There were many B.A.P fans crowded in the airport waiting for their B.A.P oppas to arrive.  “Wow....” Yongguk said as he pointed to all the fans.

Jongup and Zelo were waving to them as they entered the airport.  Once they stepped into the airport, all the fans started screaming and pushed the girls out of the way and they got lost in the crowd.  Himchan turned around and looked for Mylinh, “WHERE DID THE GIRLS GO?” he asked Yongguk.  Yongguk looked around and shrugged. “I think they left us and went home,” he guessed.  Himchan pouted, “Mylinh left me?”

In the middle of the crowd, Shannon and Mylinh were trying to link arms to stay together.  They were looking around trying to find their B.A.P oppas.  The fangirls were pushing them all over the place.  Shannon was really tired of being elbowed in the stomach and getting stepped on so they  just decided to get out of the crowd and go home.  

They decided to take a cab to their apartment.  They all rushed out of the cab and looked at the apartment building.  “Wahhh!~ It’s good to be home!” Gizelle said as she ran inside first.  Han called after her, “Yah! Gizelle! You need to help us bring in the luggage!”

Shannon opened the door to their apartment and everyone ran inside.  Mylinh went to hug her computer.  “Oh computer... I missed you so much!~” she said as she the monitor.  Han went into her room to take a nap because she was feeling a little jetlagged.  Shannon went into her room to unpack her stuff. Fatima went into the bathroom to take a shower. Gizelle searched the fridge for food so she can prepare lunch.

After Shannon finished unpacking, she came into the living room and lied down on the couch, “Feels good to be back home,” she said. At the computer, Mylinh nodded in agreement, "Feels good to be back with my computer~".  Gizelle then walked into the living room and sighed, "I can't believe we have to go back to school on Monday." Shannon frowned, "Oh yeah... This is the last weekend of summer. Then it'll be our second year in high school...."  Gizelle ran back to the kitchen and started to prepare lunch. Shannon called out for her, "Gizelle, do you need any help? Come on Mylinh let's go help her." Mylinh didn't take her eyes off the computer screen and replied, "Sorry I can't. I'm kinda busy".

Shannon walked over to her and asked, “What are you even doing?”  Mylinh quickly covered the screen with her hands.  Shannon pried her hands off the screen and cracked up.  “Are you.....looking up pictures of Himchan?” she asked when she was done laughing.  Mylinh pouted, “Don’t laughhhhh....I’ll help you guys with your lunch.” She got up and went to the kitchen.  Shannon sat down in her chair and started to look up pictures of Zelo.
“AHA!” Mylinh jumped back into the room and pointed an accusing finger at Shannon, “You’re looking up Zelo pictures! What a LOSER~” She skipped out of the room and into the kitchen.  Shannon ran after her, “WHAT DID YOU SAY?!!!!!”

Just then Fatima came out of the shower and saw all the Zelo pictures on Mylinh's computer. She decided to play a prank on Mylinh so she put a creepy picture of Zelo as her desktop background. She giggled as she turned off the monitor and joined the rest in the kitchen.

"What are we having today?" she asked gizelle as she entered the kitchen. "Cup noodles~" Gizelle answered and handed her a cup. "My favorite!" Fatima said enthusiastically. Shannon went to wake up Han so she can eat lunch with them. They all sat at the kitchen table and ate their cup noodles quietly. Shannon broke the silence, "It's so quiet without B.A.P around". The rest nodded in agreement. Mylinh said, "I miss them already...". Shannon swirled her noodles around, "I wonder what they're doing right now..." she thought out loud. They all sighed and continued eating their noodles.




It was the first day of school, and the girls were having a hard time getting up. Shannon was the first one to get up, but she was not in the mood to go to school. She quickly got ready and brushed her teeth. She made breakfast for everybody and then went to wake them up. She went to Gizelle's room first, because Gizelle was the easiest to wake up. To her surprise, Gizelle was already awake and ready to go. "Good morning Shannon!" Gizelle said cheerfully. Shannon greeted her back and thought, she must have caught Jongup's happiness or something, she's always smiling nowadays.

Next was Han's room. She slowly opened the door and creeped in. She pulled on Han's blanket and yelled, "WAKE UP HAN!!!!! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!" Han immediately sat up and rubbed her eyes before heading to the bathroom.

Shannon sighed as she looked at the last room. Mylinh and Fatima. They shared a room because they were the youngest two and they wanted the older ones to have their own room. They are known for being the hardest to wake up.  Shannon practically kicked the door open and yanked their blankets off. “WAKE UP!!!!! WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL! I ALREADY MADE BREAKFAST!”  Both of them didn’t even budge.  Gizelle came into the room to help wake them up.  She began poking Fatima in the face and even tried slapping her a few times.  After a few minutes, Fatima got up and slapped Gizelle on the arm and walked to the bathroom like a zombie.  

Shannon and Gizelle turned to Mylinh.  The worst of all..... They snatched Mylinh’s pillow from right under her head, but she still didn’t budge.  They grabbed her arms and tried to pull her off the bed, but she continued to sleep.  Han then came in with a bunch of pots and pans.  They proceeded in banging the pots and pans to wake Mylinh up.  Mylinh sat up and rubbed her eyes.  Shannon got closer and asked her, “Are you awake now?”  Mylinh glared at her and fell back on the bed and continued to sleep.  They grabbed her legs and arms and dragged her into the bathroom.  She continued to sleep on the bathroom floor.  Han leaned down and screamed in her ear, “WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPPP! IT’S TIME FOR SCHOOL!” Mylinh finally got up and shoved everyone out the bathroom as she got ready.

Everyone was happily eating their breakfast as Mylinh walked into the kitchen.  Shannon handed her a waffle and her backpack.  “Let’s start heading to school.” Shannon said as she lead the group out the door.  During the walk to school, it was dead silent.  Everyone was still tired and were just yawning the whole time.  

When they got to school, there was a huge crowd of girls near the front.  Shannon was curious, “Hmm? I wonder what’s going on...” The girls tried to get on their tiptoes to see what all the commotion is about.  Then 2 boys came out from the middle of the crowd.  “Jongup oppa? Jello oppa? What are you guys doing here?” Shannon looked at them confused.  Jongup playfully messed up Mylinh’s hair, “We go to school here!” Gizelle beamed, “Really?!! I hope that we’re all in the same class!” “Let’s find out!” Jongup said as he grabbed Gizelle’s hand and led her into the school.  Zelo grabbed Shannon’s hand and followed.  

The fans screamed after them, “BYE JONGUP OPPA! BYE ZELO!” Many fans glared at the remaining 3 girls. The fans whispered to each other, “It seems that B.A.P oppas know those girls.....” “Hmmph.. they’re not even that pretty.” “What are BAP oppas doing with girls like that.” “Guys we should be friends with them so they can introduce us to B.A.P!”  Mylinh, Han, and Fatima were too tired to hear them or to even care, they just started heading for their classes.