The Second Meeting

Love at First Sight

 

The next morning, Daehyun searched the fridge in their hotel room for food. But all he could find were bottles of water and soda, no food. Daehyun complained to the others that there’s no food for breakfast. Youngjae suggested, “We should go out to eat somewhere.”
Himchan and Yongguk protested, “NOOOO! We’re too tired from yesterday at the festival! Someone should go shopping and cook us food~”. Jongup teased them, “Hyungs are so lazy~”.
Mylinh ran out from her room screaming, “WE SHOULD HAVE SUSHI FOR LUNCH~”. Fatima asked, “So who’s going to go to the supermarket to buy the food?”
Shannon volunteered, “I’ll go~”. Jongup told her, “You should ask Zelo to come with you”. Shannon shook her head, “Zelo is still asleep in his room. I don’t want to bother him.” Gizelle offered to come with Shannon, but Shannon refused, “It’s alright, I can go by myself, you guys should rest”. Mylinh hugged Shannon, "YAY!!! Stay safe Shannon!" and then she flopped on the bed and immediately fell asleep. Shannon nodded and went on her way. 

So she went to the supermarket on her own. Shannon started going through the shopping list for ingredients to make sushi. She didn’t pay attention when someone intended to bump into her. She looked up and gasped, “Jimmy?!”
Jimmy gave her a smirk and thought, so she remembers my name~ 

Shannon looked around cautiously to see if any of the B.A.P members had followed her and then she whispered, "What are you doing here? Did you follow me?" Jimmy smirked and leaned against a shelf trying to make himself looks cool,"Nah, I just-" Then out of nowhere woman exclaimed, "OHHHHHH JIMMY!" Jimmy facepalmed, "WHAT!?!?! MOM CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M WITH A GIRL?" Shannon could not contain her laughter,"AHAHHAHA! you're here with YOUR MOM?! XD" Jimmy frowned and said quietly, "yesss..." 

"OH JIMMY! I didn't know that you had a girlfriend! OH MY! She's so pretty!" Jimmy's mom exclaimed, practically shouting. Jimmy's face turned a bright shade of red, "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" Shannon smiled at the compliment and said, "Thank you!" Jimmy's mom then continued embarrassing him even more. She told Shannon, " You know, I was afraid that Jimmy would never get a girlfriend. I always thought that I should just buy him a cat so he wouldn't be so lonely you know? He has a lot of friends that are girls... but its amazing that he didn't have a girlfriend yet! OH MY GOSH. YOU TWO LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER" She started rumaging through her bag, she pulled out her purse, her 2nd purse, a sandwich, a makeup bag. She frowned, " I knew it was in here somewhere!" and then she grabbed her camera from her black hole of a bag and said, "OH I FOUND IT! OHOHO JIMMY STAND NEXT TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND. I NEED TO TAKE A PICTURE. OHHHHH WHAT A GREAT DAY!" She grabbed a store employee and exclaimed, "MY SON HAS A GIRLFRIEND. LOOK LOOK! HE'S RIGHT OVER THERE! DON'T THEY LOOK BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER?" 

"MOOOOMMM!!!!" Jimmy was as red as a tomato. Jimmy's mom looked at him and said, "OH OH right! You want some alone time with your girlfriend!~ right right. I GOT YOUUU~~~" She picked up her basket and giggled as she walked away. Shannon bowed to her as she left, but after she left Shannon burst out in laughter.  "WOW JIMMY YOU'RE SO COOOOOOL~" she said as she playfully nudged Jimmy's arm. Jimmy pouted which reminded Shannon of how Himchan pouts for Mylinh. Shannon said, "I think that it's cute that you're shopping with your mom." She put her hand on his shoulder to try to comfort him. All of a sudden out of nowhere, Jimmy's mom came back and took another picture. "OH MY GOD MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"Jimmy exclaimed. Jimmy's mom giggled and went back to picking out the vegetables.  Shannon could feel that Jimmy was very embarassed.  Then Jimmy changed the subject as he dragged her away from his mom. 

“So what are you doing here? Shopping for your boyfriend?” he asks as they walk over to the snacks section. 

Shannon answered, “No, I’m making sushi for the group,”

Jimmy nodded, “Ahh. Thinking about sushi makes me hungry. Is it alright if I come over to join for lunch?”

Shannon shrugged, “Why not? But I should call Yongguk first to ask him” and took out her phone to dial his number. 

Jimmy put his hand over her phone and said, “Nah it’s alright, I’ll go to a sushi restaurant nearby to eat instead”.

Shannon blankly stared at Jimmy then said, “Okay” and continued with getting the ingredients.

Jimmy just stood there, baffled, “Yah! How rude! D: You should be polite and insist that I come over for lunch”.

Shannon gave him another look,

“If you don’t want me to call Yongguk, then I’ll call Zelo instead” and started to dial Zelo’s number.

Jimmy panicked and grabbed her phone, turned it off, and put it in his pocket. Shannon held out her hand,“Give me back my phone!” Jimmy refused and walked away like nothing happened. He walked to the front, and then out of the supermarket. Shannon had no choice but to leave the food behind and ran after him to get back her phone. When Shannon got outside, she searched around for Jimmy, but there was no one around. She sighed in annoyance and went to a telephone booth to call Yongguk. Suddenly an arm wrapped around Shannon and she tried to escape. She turned around to see Jimmy with a smirk on his face. She yelled at him,“Let me go! And give me back my phone!”

Jimmy let go, but he wouldn’t return the phone,

“I’ll give it back to you, IF you have lunch with me.”

Shannon thought for a moment and said,

“Fine, but I need to call home first to let the others know”.

Jimmy refused,

“They’ll figure it out themselves”.

“What about their lunch? They’ll kill me if I let them starve” Shannon protested. Jimmy shook his head,

“Don’t worry, you can blame it on me for all I care”.

Shannon gave up in the end and agreed to go have a quick lunch with Jimmy, so she can come home sooner to make sushi.

Jimmy said it only takes ten minutes to walk there, but it had already been over half an hour. Shannon was tired of walking and asked,

“Are we there yet?”

“No.”

“How much farther?”

“Just one more block to go”

“I FEEL LIKE WE’RE IN ANOTHER CITY ALREADY”

“RELAX, I know where we’re going”

“Why is this restaurant so far away?”

Jimmy didn’t answer Shannon. Shannon gave him a confused look,

“Are we even going to a restaurant?”

“….no”

“THEN WHERE ARE WE GOING?”

“Somewhere”

“OMG TELL MEEEE”

“no”

“Why?”

“Because we’re here”

Shannon looked up to see the view of Mount Fuji, the place where she intended to go with Zelo. She asked Jimmy,

“Why did you take me all the way here??”

Jimmy answered, “For our date, duh~”