Fangirl problems

Love at First Sight

"Ah! Here it is. F-14 this is our classroom guys." Fatima said, pointing to the door. They walked in and saw a huge group of girls gathered in the corner. "Hey ladies, did you miss me?" a familiar voice came from the middle of the crowd. All the girls moved aside to reveal Jimmy in the middle. Oh god no. They all thought, but to be polite, they waved at him.

Jimmy got up and put his arms around Han and Fatima. Mylinh giggled and pointed out, "You look like a pimp." Jimmy laughed and said, "Yup. These are my hoes." Han and Fatima glared at him. Fatima smiled, "I'm going to kick you where the sun don't shine if you don't get your hands off me." Jimmy immediately backed away and sat down.

A bunch of girls were staring at the 3 girls. One girl whispered, "I heard that they know B.A.P and now they know Jimmy too?  What do they have that we don't have?" Mylinh could tell that a lot of people were hating on them because they know B.A.P.  She sat down and sunk lower in her seat every time she heard a comment.

Gizelle then walked in with Jongup. Jongup turned to Gizelle, "Here's your class." Gizelle frowned, "We're not in the same class..." jongup smiled, "Don't worry, I'll be right down the hall in F-16 I'll meet up with you guys at lunch!" he gave her a small hug before running to his class.

Then suddenly all the girls in the classroom screamed and ran to the door. "ZELO!!!!" they all screamed. Fatima and Han looked up to see Shannon and Zelo at the door being swarmed by fans. The fans pushed Shannon aside and turned to Zelo.

Shannon sighed and sat down in her seat. Zelo ignored all the fans and walked past them. He sat next to Shannon and smiled at her. All the fans were completely speechless. Throughout the class, many girls were talking about Shannon and how they were so jealous of her.

When it was almost noon time, the class was working on a quiet activity. It was quiet until, the rest of the B.A.P members barged in. All the girls practically died screaming their lungs out. Mylinh and Fatima exchanged confused looks. Shannon turned to Zelo and asked him, "Why are they here?" Zelo shrugged.

Himchan looked around the room for Mylinh and jumped for joy when he found her slowly sinking into her seat. He walked towards her desk as fangirls were screaming out for him. "Why are you here?" Mylinh asked him once he got to her desk. Himchan pouted, "So you aren't happy to see me?" Mylinh sank lower in her seat. "Uhhhhhhh no.... It's just that-"

Himchan didn't let her explain, he took her hand and said, "I brought you lunch!" all the fangirls were so jealous they were at the verge of strangling Mylinh. She sank so low in her seat, that she was almost sitting on the ground. "But lunch isn't for another half an hour." she explained. Himchan pulled up a chair and sat next to her desk. "Then I'll sit here and wait for you!"

Yongguk put a hand on his shoulder, "Himchan don't distract her, she has to study."  Himchan pouted, "Alright...." he turned to Mylinh and said, "I'll be back. Try not to miss me too much!" he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before exiting the room.

Yongguk messed up Fatima's hair and give her a quick kiss also before heading out. Daehyun ran into the room and placed a box of chocolates on Han's desk and ran right out. He ran back in and opened the box and ate one before running back out again. Han smiled at the cute little gift and offered some to Mylinh and Fatima.  

All the girls kept talking about the 5 girls knowing B.A.P. Shannon could hear everything, but she ignored everything and just focused on the activity. The girls kept surrounding Zelo’s desk to ask him about B.A.P, which really annoyed Shannon, because their screams are giving her a headache.

When the bell rang for the start of lunch, everyone packed their stuff to go eat. Zelo held a finger up towards Shannon, Wait here, and he left the room and went somewhere with Jongup. Almost all the girls ran after them and offering them lunch. Shannon turned to her group, “We should wait here for a while”.

As the rest of the class went out the door, the fans gave their group death glares. Shannon sighed, she kind of wished that Zelo and Jongup went to a different school or were homeschooled instead, all this hate is getting tiring.

When the classes and hallways seemed to be empty, Shannon and Gizelle received text messages from Zelo and Jongup:

Take the stairs up to the roof. Don’t let anyone see you. We’ll see you there.

Mylinh and Fatima jumped up, “TIME FOR A SECRET MISSION~”. Shannon, Han, and Gizelle shushed them. They all walked up the stairs towards the roof, cautiously looking around. When they finally reached the top, they were all tired from all the stairs. Shannon opened the door leading out to the roof and Zelo jumped in for a hug.

Han looked around the rooftop, “There’s no one here”. Jongup smiled, “This is where Zelo and I eat lunch every day. It keeps us safe from all the screaming fans.” Zelo nodded, “Now, this will be where you girls eat lunch with us. It would be bothersome if you had to go to the cafeteria with all those jealous fans”. Shannon looked down and sighed, “This is going to be a long year…”

They all sat down and started to eat their lunches. Shannon got curious, “How did you guys get up here without anyone knowing? Weren’t there a group of fangirls following you guys?” Zelo shrugged, “We have a secret route leading up to the roof~” Jongup laughed, “We just had the teachers hold them back as we ran away”.

Han remembered the chocolate that Daehyun gave her and asked, “How did the others know that we go to your school?” Jongup smiled, “Uhh, it’s because I texted them about you guys. I didn’t think they would actually come here”.

Shannon pouted, “Now we’re hated by all the fans in this school…” Zelo put an arm around her, “Don’t worry, we’ll never let them do anything to you guys,” he said and turned to Jongup, “I hope the hyungs won’t cause any more ruckus in the school”. Jongup smiled, “It’s alright, I texted them to not make things worse by coming to our school”.

They finished eating ten minutes before the end of lunch. Zelo and Jongup started gathering their stuff, “Let’s get back to class. We don’t want anyone to know that we eat lunch up here in secret.” The girls nodded and followed them back to class.

Shannon sat down in her seat just as the bell rang and frowned, Now the fangirls will be back... Oh joy..., she thought. Zelo sat down in his seat beside her and he was going to ask what was wrong, but then the girls started storming into the classroom and surrounded Zelo again. They kept asking where Zelo and Jongup went for lunch and how their lunch was. Some of the girls glared at Shannon. She glared at them back, Fangirls.... They can never stop hating, she thought angrily.

Some guys ran into the classroom saying, “The teacher’s coming!” The fangirls frowned as they went back to their seats. A few walked past Shannon’s group’s desks and glared at each of them. Mylinh sunk into her seat as she tried to avoid eye contact with them. Fatima, Han, and Gizelle glared back at them. Shannon just pretended not to notice anything and stared at the board.

Zelo turned to her and frowned, I hope nothing happens between them and the fangirls in this school…, he thought as the teacher walked in and started with the course introduction.

At the end of the day, Zelo texted Shannon and told her group to wait at a corner near the school gates. Jongup and Zelo were surrounded by fangirls on their way out. The school gate keepers had to block the screaming girls for a while so the boys could head home in peace.

Zelo ran towards corner just as Shannon was peeking her head out and they crashed into each other and fell on the ground. “Oww...” Shannon moaned as she rubbed her head. Zelo rubbed his head and looked up, “OH, SHANNON, I’M SO SORRY. I DIDN’T MEAN TO-” Shannon covered his mouth with her hand, “Shh, we don’t want to attract any fans. I don’t need people to ruin my life just because we know each other”.

Zelo got up and helped Shannon up, “So, how was your first day of school?” Jongup asked the girls. The girls looked at each other, It was the worst day ever..., they all thought, but Fatima put on a smile, “It was pretty fun”.

The girls stayed and talk for a few minutes then headed back to their apartment. Jongup and Zelo wanted to walk them home but they refused, “We don’t want B.A.P oppas to worry that you guys aren’t home yet,” Gizelle told them, so they said their goodbyes before heading back home.

Back at their apartment, Shannon and Gizelle went into the kitchen to make dinner.  Fatima sat on the couch and watched tv. Han went to set up the table for dinner. Mylinh went straight to her computer.

Shannon was cutting the vegetables when Gizelle turned around asked her, “Do you think school will ever be back to normal for us? Because, Zelo and Jongup are making it hard for us to go anywhere without being stared down by the fangirls”. Shannon shrugged, “To be honest, I kind of wished that we didn’t go to the same school as them...” Gizelle understood, “I know what you mean. Fangirls can be really scary...” Shannon giggled, “You’re new to Kpop. You have no idea what they can do”.

Gizelle and Shannon finished making dinner and called out for Fatima and Mylinh to come eat, “FATIMA! MYLINH! DINNER’S READY!” They both ran towards the kitchen table and started eating. “Mmm the fried rice is so good~” they said.

The girls ate in silence. Mylinh spoke up, “Sooo.... Jimmy seems to be popular in this school”. Han nodded, “I guess we should’ve known, since he looks like Himchan and all”. Shannon got curious, “If Zelo, Jongup, and Jimmy went to the same school, and they’re all popular, then how come they don’t know each other until now...?”

The rest looked at her, also wondering about it. Shannon put it aside, “They probably switched schools I guess. I hope those fangirls would give us a break though...” Everyone nodded as they finished their dinner.

Shannon and Fatima were washing the dishes when Shannon asked, “What should we do now? Since practically all the girls hate us for knowing B.A.P and Jimmy...” Fatima thought for a moment, “We need to stand up for ourselves,” she said, “Shannon, you’re our unnie, you should be straightforward to them about it if they do anything”.

Shannon looked at the dishes, “But... I’m kinda scared...” she had never stood up for herself before, and she’s always too shy to do something so confident. Fatima encouraged her, “Don’t worry~ We got your back~”. Shannon smiled and dried the dishes, Hopefully nothing serious will happen, she thought.