Triple Date (1)

Love at First Sight

The girls were still sleeping in their room. B.A.P were already awake in the living room watching TV while eating breakfast. Yongguk glanced at the clock and swallowed his food, "Why aren't the girls up yet? It's almost 10."

Himchan frowned, "They stayed up video chatting with EXO, even after we left to go to bed." Youngjae laughed, "Those girls really love EXO don't they?" Jongup smiled, "Especially Mylinh, Fatima, and Han". Zelo chewed his food, "I think they're slowly getting Gizelle and Shannon into EXO too." Daehyun got back from getting more food, "EXO sure has a lot of time on their hands".


Yongguk pointed at him, "What about us? Watching TV while sitting on the couch eating food. We're so busy doing work." he said sarcastically. Himchan stood up from the couch, "I should go wake Mylinh up now." Yongguk teased, "You better not do any funny business or I'll have Zelo here shoot you" he patted Zelo's shoulder.

Zelo smiled and stood up, "I'll go wake up Shannon too". Himchan opened the door to the girls room and slowly climbed onto Mylinh and Fatima's bunk bed and he stood there hanging onto the frame of the bed, leaning in so his face is hovering over Mylinh's. "Mylinh-ah~ Wake up~" Mylinh raised her hand over her and accidentally slapped Himchan in the face. "Ten more minutes" she moaned and went back to sleep.

Zelo tried not to laugh as Himchan rubbed his cheek. Himchan gave Zelo a glare and motioned him to go wake Shannon up. Zelo shook his head and gestured for Himchan to wake Mylinh first. Himchan squinted his eyes at him and turned back to Mylinh. He her hair and softly spoke, "Mylinh-ah~ You need to wake up. We're going to be late to the mall. Jenny unnie is going to be mad~" Mylinh slowly opened her eyes and saw Himchan smiling at her.

She grabbed her blanket and pulled it over her head, "I need my sleep" her voice was muffled by the blanket. Himchan facepalmed, "What time did you girls sleep last night?" he shouted out suddenly. Only Gizelle heard him, "We stayed up until after midnight" she said as she stretched. Han took her pillow and threw it at Himchan, "Now shut up, we're trying to sleep."

Zelo covered his mouth to keep from laughing at his hyung. Himchan took Mylinh's blanket and yanked it away, "Rise and shine, Mylinh! Let's go get ready for the triple date at the mall!" he grabbed her hand and dragged her off her bed. "But staying home and sleeping is better..." she complained with her eyes still closed, trying to get down the ladder. Himchan helped her down and led her to the bathroom, "Let's get you ready~"

Mylinh suddenly stopped and turned around, "No! You're not allowed in here!" she said and slammed the bathroom door on Himchan's face and locked the door. Himchan pouted, "But, Mylinh, don't you need hel-" "Go away Himchan! I'm in the bathroom!" Mylinh yelled at him. Himchan pouted even more and walked out to the living room to wait.

Gizelle, Han, and Fatima also woke up from all the noise that Himchan and Mylinh made, so they got up and went to get breakfast. Now Zelo was alone in the room with Shannon surprisingly still sleeping through all the commotion that Himchan caused earlier. Her bed was placed between the two bunk beds so there wasn't any walking space in between.

Zelo climbed onto the bed and sat with his legs crossed next to Shannon, facing towards her. He ran his fingers in her hair, How did she sleep through all that shouting? he wondered. He leaned down and kissed her forehead, She sleeps just like a princess. He moved to her ear and whispered, "Shannon, you should wake up, it's almost 11."

Her eyes flew open and she suddenly got up, hitting her head into Zelo's. "Ah! Zelo! I'm sorry!" she said, rubbing her head. Zelo rubbed his head a few times and smiled, "It's alright, at least you're awake now." Shannon grunted and fell back onto her pillow, closing her eyes, "But I'm so tired..." she said slowly going back to sleep.

Zelo shook her, trying to wake her again, "Why are you so tired? What time did you sleep last night? Gizelle told us you girls slept after midnight." Shannon rubbed her eyes and tried to wake up, "Yeah... we kinda played some games after talking to EXO... I think we went to sleep at 5 in the morning..." she said, falling back onto her pillow and going to sleep again.

Zelo was shocked, "5?! In the morning?! How come the others aren't as tired?" Shannon didn't respond, she was sleeping again. Zelo pulled her up so she's sitting up and leaned her onto his shoulder for support. He shook her a little to wake her up and asked again, "Why are you the only one so tired?" Shannon yawned and stretched, "Probably because they're used to sleeping late. I don't do that because I get a headache easily if I don't get enough sleep."

She leaned on his shoulder and closed her eyes again. Zelo laughed, "I would let you sleep more, but we're supposed to meet Jenny noona and Jimmy at the mall in twenty minutes". Shannon immediately sat straight up and ran to the bathroom to get ready, just as Mylinh got out.


Jenny took Jimmy's arm and held it in front of her so she could look at his watch. "What's taking them so long..." she muttered and let go of Jimmy's arm. Boyan looked at her phone, "They're fifteen minutes late". Jimmy noticed something, If Jenny said this was a triple date, then why is Boyan with us? Does she have a date too? Doesn't that make this a quadruple date? Jimmy got off topic with himself and got lost in his thoughts.

Jenny saw a van pulled up near them and Zelo, Himchan, Mylinh, and Shannon got off the van. They walked towards where Jenny was waiting for them. "Sorry we're a bit late." Zelo said. "We kinda over slept..." Shannon added. Jenny just took Jimmy's arm in hers and went to walk next to Shannon as they walked towards the movie theater next to the mall.

Boyan walked next to Himchan and Mylinh, but still keeping a distance. Himchan and Mylinh didn't want to say anything to her because they still remembered what happened at the girls' apartment. As they neared the theater, Jenny swiftly linked Jimmy's arm with Shannon and went to link her arm with Zelo. Shannon gave Jimmy a look and turned to Zelo, who was trying to get his arm away from Jenny's grip.

Shannon was going to go help Zelo, but Jimmy held onto her arm, "Let her be. She's really persistent. You can't get her off easily." Shannon frowned a bit as he bought the movie tickets for the group. He gave the movie tickets to each person and they went in the theater.

The theater was almost empty except for a few couples sitting in the front rows. Jimmy sat down with Shannon at the middle row. Jenny dragged Zelo to the row behind them and sat directly behind Shannon and Jimmy. Himchan took Mylinh to sit next to Jenny and Boyan.


Shannon tried to sit still, she didn't want Zelo to think she's cheating on him with Jimmy. Jenny turned to Boyan, who was awkwardly sitting next to Himchan and Mylinh, "Himchan oppa, why don't you introduce yourself to Boyan? She's feeling a bit left out" she winked at Boyan without anyone noticing. Himchan didn't want to be rude to he turned to her and held out a hand, "I'm Kim Himchan from B.A.P. Nice to meet you, Boyan." Boyan tried to keep her cool and shake Himchan's hand without flailing around like a weird fangirl.

Himchan turned back to the screen and put an arm around Mylinh, leaning his head onto hers. Mylinh lightly pushed him away and continued eating her popcorn. Himchan pouted, “Why?” Mylinh held up her popcorn, “I’m in the middle of eating my popcorn~” Boyan looked at her, Why would she reject Himchan’s hug just like that?


The movie started and Jimmy reached over to hold Shannon’s hand. She gave him a look and tried to pull her hand away. Jimmy lifts up the armrest between them and scooted in closer. He put an arm around her and pulled her close to him. Shannon tried to pull away from him, but he was too strong.

She nervously glanced back through the gap between their seats and was relieved that Zelo didn’t notice anything; he had his eyes on the screen while eating his popcorn, although he didn’t look so happy.  Jimmy leaned his head on hers. Shannon blushed from the physical contact, No, not again. I just got over Jimmy yesterday and now- I have Zelo! No, Shannon, no!

Boyan just kept her eyes on the screen. She didn’t dare to do anything with Himchan because she’s scared since Mylinh kept glaring at her whenever she did anything. It’s alright, Boyan. You’re still sitting next to Himchan at the movies. That’s a lot closer to him than all the other fangirls. she convinced herself.

Zelo was leaning on the armrest away from Jenny, violently eating his popcorn,
That Jimmy. Trying to take Shannon all for himself. DAMMIT JIMMY. I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON A DATE WITH JENNY. SHE’S SUPPOSED TO BE ON A DATE WITH ME! he thought angrily as he chomped on his popcorn. Jenny scooted in and reached out for some of his popcorn.

She ate the popcorn and leaned on Zelo’s shoulder. He jumped a bit and gave her a look; then tried to push her away, but Jenny was literally clinging onto him. Oh great... Zelo thought as he slowly leaned farther and farther from her. He glanced at Shannon and was shocked when he saw Jimmy leaning closer and closer to her.

Shannon felt Jimmy’s breath on her cheek. “How’s the movie?” he whispered into her ear. Shannon reluctantly nodded, she tried to keep her eyes on the screen, suspecting what Jimmy was going to do next.

Jimmy glanced at the screen and smirked,
It’s one of those short kiss scenes again. He turned back to Shannon and turned her head towards him. Shannon’s eyes widened when she saw him leaning closer. She shut her eyes and felt his breath nearing her every second. Then she felt a kick on Jimmy’s seat.