An Amazing Happening [ 대박사건 ]

Love at First Sight

The girls were cleaning up the dorm before B.A.P came back from their trip to Taiwan. They also invited Sujin over to see Youngjae so Yongguk could appove of Youngjae and Sujin after telling them that Sujin changed her ways.

"What time did you say they were going to come back again?" Sujin looked up from wiping the table. "Probably another few hours. I can't wait to see Jongup oppa!" Gizelle squealed. "Are we going to the airport to pick them up later?" Sujin asked. "No, it'll be crowded with fangirls. We just wait here until they arrive," Fatima kept her eyes on the magazine while lifting up her legs so Shannon can sweep under her feet.

"Get up, Fattyma! you lazy , help us clean!" Mylinh kicked Fatima's leg. "Ow! Okay, okay, I'm just taking a break, sheesh," she tossed the magazine on the coffee table and went to wash the dishes that she was supposed to clean an hour ago.

After half an hour, the entire dorm was thoroughly cleaned. Even the windows were sparkling. "Wow! So many people down there!" Sujin pointed out the window, where many Babyz were crowding the street below. "Oohh! I see some vans pulling over! Maybe it's them!" Gizelle jumped for joy. Unfortunately for her, the vans were filled with even more Babyz. "It's okay, Gizelle, they'll be here soon~" Han patted her friend's shoulder.

The dorm seemed silent. The girls were just sitting in the living room waiting for B.A.P. All of a sudden, the crowd outside the building started screaming. Fatima shot up and ran towards the window.  There were 2 black vans pulled over on the other side of the street. The fangirls crowded the street, but left a narrow path for the staff to walk through.

In the first van, Daehyun and Youngjae stepped out first. The fangirls screamed even louder and held out their gift bags. Yongguk came out of the same van afterwards, accompanied by several staffs. After that van left, the other van pulled up after it and Jongup, Zelo, and Himchan stepped out. More staffs were following beside them.

Sujin and Gizelle were the most excited. They almost attacked Youngjae and Jongup when they walked through the front door. "S-Sujin? What are you doing here?" Youngjae asked, surprised. He was worried that Yongguk will kill him later for this. "Fatima called and told me to come over," she poked his cheek.

"Why were you waiting for us? We said we're going to be late because we had a delay," Himchan questioned. Mylinh handed Fatima the letter, Fatima held it up, "We have something to tell you guys. You too, Shannon". She gave the letter to Himchan to read. They all crowded around him to read it.

Their eyes all widened when Jenny was mentioned. Yongguk ripped the letter from Himchan's hand and clenched it in his fist, "How dare she mess with us?!" Han caught his attention, "Before we deal with Jenny unnie, don't you think you need to do something first?" she hinted towards Youngjae and Sujin.

"Oh," Yongguk turned to them, he made Sujin feel nervous, "Youngjae, you can see Sujin as many times as you like. I will respect your decision of going out with the person you like". He smiled as Youngjae excitedly picked Sujin up and spun her in circles while celebrating.

A pair of arms wrapped around Yongguk. He was caught surprise and turned around. Fatima smiled and whispered, "You finally understand." Yongguk pecked her cheek and hugged her, "So you're not mad at me anymore?" "I was never mad at you, silly~"

"So how should we deal with Jenny unnie?" Han squeezed in between them. Jongup pointed to Zelo, "Isn't Junhong still her boyfriend?" "Zelo should break up with her! Totally break her heart! Like, rip out her heart, throw it on the ground, and just trample over it over and over and over and over again!" Mylinh cheered. Zelo just nodded, but truthfully he was celebrating on the inside.

"So...?" Gizelle nudged Shannon. "What?" she gave her a confused look. "You and Zelo...~" Gizelle hinted. "Yeah, Shannon~" Han and Fatima started poking her. Shannon slapped their hands away and crossed her arms, "Jimmy has nothing to do with this." Zelo felt like punching a wall, multiple times. Dammit Jimmy! You just can't give me a break!