Officially Dating

Love at First Sight

As the van pulled over, Himchan opened the door and ran to the dorm. Everyone else quickly followed behind him, while Youngjae was just taking his sweet time walking in the behind, "Shouldn't be in a hurry~"

tumblr_m7neipTbit1qk5xy9o3_500.gif

They all got in the dorm and saw Jimmy and Shannon sitting at the couch watching TV. They were sitting on opposite sides of the couch. Youngjae asked, "Why are you guys sitting so far away from each other?" Shannon could feel her face turn pink, "Uhh, well..." "We were too tired from making dinner," Jimmy answered for her. Shannon looked towards the food on the table, That's not what happened at all...


========

Shannon was almost finished making the dinner, while Jimmy was waiting with the already cut vegetables. "Are you almost done yet?" he asked impatiently. "Nope. Not even close," Shannon teased. "Ahh, how much longer?" Jimmy slumped onto a chair. "Until the others come back" "But I don't want to wait that long!" "Wait for what?" "My kiss-eu!" Jimmy's eyes sparkled.

She gave him a look, "Isn't it enough to have them catch us? And by us, I mean you!" Jimmy tried to look insulted, "Me? I never did anything!" Shannon gave him another look and crossed her arms, "Don't play innocent! You know what you did." Jimmy tapped a finger on his chin as if he was trying to think, "Hmm, I don't think I remember," he smirked, "Would you like to refresh my memory?" he stepped towards her. Shannon turned away, "Uhm... no..." her face turned pink when she remembered the kiss.

Jimmy examined her face and pointed an accusing finger, "You're blushing! That means you liked it didn't you?~" Shannon covered her cheeks with her hands and turned the other way, "No, I didn't!" she denied. "Don't lie," Jimmy turned her around and pushed her against the fridge, his hands on either side to block her escape, "Wanna try it again?" he asked with a devilish smirk. Shannon gulped and shook her head.

Jimmy leaned in really close to her and smirked, "Too bad" he leaned in a little more and kissed her. She tried to push him away but he held her arms tight. Shannon knew another way to escape, but she was scared, she never kicked a guy there before. Seconds later, Jimmy was on the ground with his hands between his legs. Shannon couldn't believe what she did and kneeled beside him, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I-" Jimmy held out a hand for her to stop as he tried to get up, "I should go sit at the couch..." he said and painfully walked towards the living room. Shannon sighed in relief and went to finish making dinner,
At least I can finish dinner without any nagging and complaining.

After she finished cooking and completely cleaning the entire kitchen, she couldn't find anything else to do so she went to the living room where Jimmy was sitting on one side of the couch watching TV. Shannon quietly sat down on the other side of the couch.

She didn't want to be too close to Jimmy, because he would try to make a move on her again, and she would panic and kick him there again. "Uhm... sorry I... kicked you..." Shannon tried to apologize and ease the tension. "It's alright. Fatima's kick might have been a lot worse than that." Jimmy joked.


========


Daehyun pointed at the food already sitting on the table, "Let's eat! I'm starving from all that dancing!" Zelo slung his arm over Jenny’s shoulders as everyone sat at the table to eat. Shannon wasn’t paying attention, but Jimmy noticed and gave them a look, Since when did Zelo actually liked Jenny? Yongguk nodded at Zelo, telling him to go through with the plan.

Zelo scooted his chair closer to Jenny and held a spoonful of rice in front of her, “Say ahh~” he tried to sound cheesy. They both made sure Jimmy and Shannon were looking before Jenny ate the rice. Jenny tried to act like it was nothing, “Mmm, this rice is so good, Shannon!”

Shannon blinked at her, “Umm, thanks...” When Jenny wasn’t looking, Shannon sent death glares at her; she had killed Jenny countless times in her head by smacking Jenny in the head with a rice cooker. Jimmy was also glaring at Zelo. To be honest, he was a bit jealous.

Zelo didn’t notice this because he was examining Shannon’s reaction. She was angrily chewing on her rice. Youngjae pointed at Jenny and Zelo, “You two look so good together. You guys should definitely go out!” Shannon turned to Youngjae wide eyed,
What?!, she mentally strangled him and kicked him out the window. Himchan nodded, “Even though Jenny is older, I’ll allow it.” Shannon pouted, But Himchan wouldn’t even let me and Zelo do anything together.

Daehyun swallowed his food, “Yup! Jenny will even bought me cheesecake! I like cheesecake~” Shannon frowned, But I bought you ice cream and a lot of other food that you shouldn’t be eating... Jongup smiled innocently, “Jenny can tutor us, too”. Shannon stared at Jongup, Not you too! She turned to Yongguk, hoping he wouldn’t approve of Jenny being with Zelo. Yongguk pretended to contemplate for a little while and nodded, “Jenny seems to fit being Zelo’s girlfriend.” Shannon’s heart dropped as she continued to eat, pretending not to care.

Fatima screamed, “Jenny and Zelo make a better couple than SHIMMY!” Mylinh slapped her arm, “Hey, that’s my line!” Shannon blinked at them, “Shimmy? Who’s that?” Han pointed to her, “Shannon and Jimmy. Your names put together makes SHIMMY”. Gizelle laughed, “Mylinh came up with that.” “Don’t you just love the names I come up with?~” Mylinh beamed.

What Zelo did next completely broke Shannon’s heart. He took Jenny’s hand and interlocked their fingers, holding it up for everyone to see, “Good, because Jenny and I were going to tell you all that we are dating.” Everyone else was cheering for them. "Good job, Zelo! Getting the older girls!" "You go Zelo!" "Yay Jenny unnie~" "Zelo and Jenny really look good together don't you think?" “Totally better than SHIMMY!” Shannon choked on her rice as soon as she heard this. She continued coughing, trying to get the rice out of . Fatima turned to her worriedly, “Shannon, are you okay?” Shannon shook her head and ran to the bathroom, still coughing, and locked the door behind her.

After she calmed down, she leaned against the door and slid down. She hugged her knees and started crying. Jimmy suddenly banged on the door, “SHANNON!!! ARE YOU OKAY IN THERE?! DID YOU CHOKE TO DEATH?! OHMYGOSH WHY DID YOU LOCK THE DOOR?!?!” Shannon quickly washed her face and unlocked the door. Jimmy almost smash the door into her face, he was going to scold her for locking herself in the bathroom but he softened when he saw that her eyes and nose were pink, signs that she had been crying, “Are you okay?” he held out his arms to her.

She just dropped her head and started tearing up. Jimmy pulled her into a hug and her hair, "I'm sorry about Zelo..." Shannon suddenly remembered and pushed Jimmy away, "Your plan failed!" she whispered harshly as she continued tearing up. Jimmy scratched his head, "I'm sorry. I kind of got... carried away..." Shannon washed her face again to try to get rid of the pink in her eyes and nose. Fatima came in, "Shannon! Are you okay?" Shannon looked at her and nodded, "I'm fine". Fatima pointed at her, "Why are your eyes red? Did you choke that much? Or were you crying?" she raised an eyebrow, The plan's working!


Shannon frantically shook her head, "No! No, I wasn't crying. I was just rubbing my eyes a lot because I didn't get enough sleep..." Fatima slowly nodded, "Oh yeah, we didn't sleep until 5 last night..." But it's also because you were crying over Zelo... Ahh Shannon, you can't hide the truth from me~ Jimmy took Shannon's hand in his, "We should get back to the table. The others are going to be worried." Especially Zelo~ Fatima thought.