The Date

Love at First Sight

 

Back at the hotel, everyone was gathered in Yongguk and Himchan's room, except for Mylinh, she was still asleep in the girl's room. It was almost noon and Shannon wasn't back yet. Everyone started to worry.
"WHY HASN'T SHE CALLED US BACK YET? I left like a billion messages!!!" Gizelle exclaimed. Gizelle was really mad and Jongup was trying to calm her down. Daehyun was chewing on a pillow because he was so hungry. He started to complain, "WHY ISN'T SHANNON BACK WITH OUR FOOD YET?  I’M STARVING!"

He stared at Youngjae and started Youngjae's hair, "pineapple......" Daehyun sounded like a zombie while he Youngjae's spiky hair. Youngjae felt really uncomfortable. He slapped Daehyun's hand away and said, "NO DAEHYUN.  You can't eat me or my hair, no matter how hungry you are. That, my dear Daehyunnie is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies." Daehyun snapped out of his daze and pouted.

 Han then stuck a granola bar in front of his face. He looked at Han shocked as he slowly reached for it. Han gestured him to take it, "Take it. I stole it from Mylinh's bag. Shhh don't tell her! She probably won't notice, there’s a ton of food in there..." Daehyun was so grateful. He grabbed the granola bar and then grabbed Han's hand and said, "I LOVE YOU." Everyone started cracking up which totally ruined the moment.
Youngjae was laughing the hardest, "PUHH-LEASSSE. You fall in love everytime someone gives you food." Youngjae explained, which made everyone laugh even more. Daehyun frowned and tried to explain himself but Han just told him to eat. 

Yongguk was surprised by the awkward silence afterwards. He saw Himchan sitting on the floor leaning against the bed. Himchan had been oddly quiet all morning. Yongguk looked at Fatima and she nodded as if she knew what he was thinking. She asked, "Himchan oppa, what's wrong?" He didn't answer, he just stared at the floor.
So she continued, "Is it because Mylinh isn't here?" Himchan quietly nodded. "Himchan, why don't you go wake up Mylinh then? Go to their room and bring her here. Don't be a ert or anything." Yongguk suggested.

Himchan immediately stood up and practically ran out the door screaming, "MYLINNNNNNNHHHHH! YOUR PRINCE IS COMING TO WAKE YOU UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!" Everyone facepalmed at his extremely cheesy remark. Yongguk shook his head, "Kim Himchan, what do we do with you......"
A few moments later Himchan came back with a really sleepy Mylinh. "is my food here yet?" she asked as she slowly rubbed her eyes. Everyone answered, "no." Mylinh slowly walked over to Himchan's bed and said,"wake me up when my food comes." she then fell onto his bed and continued her peaceful slumber.  

Himchan proceeded to follow her, but when he was about to lay down, Mylinh put out her hand. "Don't even think about it." she warned as she went back to sleep. Himchan pouted and sat on the floor again. 

Fatima put down her phone and sighed, "she still hasn't picked up... Where is she?.." "MAYBE SHE GOT KIDNAPPED!" Jongup blurted out. Zelo almost got a heart attack when he heard Jongup. Gizelle elbowed Jongup and made him apologize.
Zelo was panicking and staring at his phone every 5 seconds. Why isn't Shannon back yet? Why didn’t she call yet? I hope she is okay.... Zelo thought. Yongguk looked at Zelo and noticed that he was very worried. . Yongguk asked Zelo in a soft voice, "Zelo-ah, Do you want us to go look for her?" Without hesitation Zelo nodded. "Okay then! It's settled! We will all go look for Shannon. I will go with Fatima and look around the hotel. Jongup, Zelo, Gizelle and Youngjae, you guys check all the supermarkets around town. Daehyun and Han will wander around downtown. Himchan and Mylinh will look for her near Mount Fuji. Okay? Let’s go people!" 
Fatima jumped up first and exclaimed, "OHHH OHHH! This is just like a spy mission!!!" she proceeded to walk around the room in a sneaky fashion, hiding behind walls, and even attempted to do a roll while singing the Mission Impossible theme song. Everyone laughed at Fatima's randomness and got ready to leave the hotel.
However, Mylinh was still asleep. Fatima went over to the bed and started poking Mylinh. She warned everyone, "Careful guys... She may look like an angel but she is a BEAST when it comes to waking up." Himchan nodded in agreement, it was a painful experience when he went to wake her up earlier.
Fatima continued to poke Mylinh until she sat up. Everyone jumped at the sudden movement and slowly leaned in, anticipating what would happen next. Mylinh just rubbed her eyes. "AWW~ she looks so cute when she wakes up!" Jongup squeals as he pinches her cheeks. 
Everyone crowds around her and starts fawning over her. Annoyed by all the noise, Mylinh put the pillow over her head and went back to sleep. After a lot of persuasion and begging and pleading and himchan’s aegyo and possibly bribery, Mylinh finally wakes up and the group began their mission to find Shannon. 

 


Shannon blinked at Jimmy's words, Date???, she thought. "Why would I go on a date with you? Didn't you hear me? I already have Zelo!" Jimmy put a finger on her lips, telling her to stop talking, and said, "Don't worry, no one's going to find out. Besides, it's only for lunch, and I'm starving!" 

As much as Shannon wanted to leave, she couldn't, because she doesn't know the way back, and he still had her phone. Also, if she doesn't go anytime soon, Zelo and the others would have to wait longer for lunch. 

Jimmy took Shannon to a sushi restaurant. Shannon didn't want to order a lot because she wanted to leave soon to get back to the hotel. Jimmy ordered 2 servings of sushi.
Shannon didn't want to be rude so she tried to make conversation, "Why didn't you take me to a sushi restaurant somewhere near the supermarket instead of dragging me all the way here?"
I'm trying not to be rude but I'm not being polite either... Shannon thought. 

Jimmy thought for a moment then answered, "Maybe I didn't want your Zelo to interrupt us like last time again".
Shannon shook her head, "Last time? Me and Zelo were on a date! You're the one who interrupted us...".
Jimmy protested, "Well, Zelo wasn't anywhere around at that time so I didn't know".
"Now you know. But you're still trying to take me from Zelo. Shame on you." Shannon replied.
Jimmy asked her, "How long have you known Zelo?"
Shannon hesitated, "Umm... 3 days...."
Jimmy smirked, "That's no better than me, we've known each other for 2 days, what makes you think that Zelo has an advantage with you over me?"
Shannon didn't know how to respond to this, "Umm... well.... Zelo... "
Jimmy interrupted, "You should tell me more about Zelo, about how you guys met. Then I'll see if I have a chance ;) "

Shannon gave it a second thought before telling Jimmy about how she met Zelo on the plane, and at the restaurant. When she finished, Jimmy laughed, "I guess I have a tough competition then".
Shannon half smiled and looked to see if their food is coming yet. She was relieved when she saw the waiter bringing the sushi to their table. Shannon wanted to eat as fast as she could so she could leave and head back to the hotel, but Jimmy was taking his precious time eating.

She finished eating and went to go wash her hands. When she came back, she noticed her phone keychain dangling out of Jimmy's pocket. Shannon thought that if she could take her phone from him, she could call Zelo or Yongguk to come get her back.
She tried to be stealthy and creeped up behind Jimmy, but that wasn't good enough, Jimmy turned around to face Shannon and moved her phone to his other pocket. She hated herself for letting herself get caught, and sat back down on her seat.

When Jimmy FINALLY finished his food, Shannon said excitedly, "OKAY THAT'S IT FOR OUR DATE~ You can give me back my phone now"
Jimmy took out her phone and held it out to her. Right when Shannon reached out for it, he pulled it back, and teasingly said, "Not until you give me a KISS-EU~"
Shannon made a disgusted face, "EW NO! I TOLD YOU I HAVE ZELO!"
Jimmy put her phone back into his pocket, "Well then you won't get your phone back".
Shannon face-tabled, "OMG What else do you want now?!"
Jimmy smirked, "A kiss-eu~ on the cheek"
Shannon denied again, "No! Anything but that"
Jimmy stood up to walk away, "Oh well then I guess I'm keeping your phone then~"
Shannon panicked, "OKAY! Okay, fine. Just ONE QUICK PECK".

Jimmy held his cheek in front of her, waiting for her to give him his kiss. Shannon started to regret agreeing to his wishes, and leaned in real quick to get it over with.
Jimmy turned around right when she leaned in so Shannon accidentally kissed him on the lips.