The Truth comes out

Love at First Sight

The next day, Jenny came to school early because she had to talk to her teacher about school work. She was walking down the hallway near Zelo and the girls' classroom when she suddenly remembered about the letter. Oh, the letter! It wasn't in the gift basket and I didn't see anyone with it yesterday, so... they probably dropped it somewhere in class!

She glanced at the clock and saw that she still had 10 minutes to spare before having to go see her teacher. She went into the classroom and searched in the girls' desks and on the floor, Where could it be...

She had already spent 15 minutes just looking for it in the room. Everywhere she looked, she couldn't find it. Glancing at the time again, she sighed, I guess I'll have to deal with it later... she sulked and headed upstairs to her class.

 


 

Mylinh dragged Shannon down the hallway, "I remember throwing it in the trashcan!" "Why would you throw it in the trash can?" Shannon asked her. "Woman don't question me! Now help me find it!" she stopped at a trashcan and peered into it, "Uhh... Go look Shannon! Find that letter for me! It's in there somewhere..." Shannon gave her a look, "Seriously?" "Yes! Now go!" Mylinh almost shoved Shannon into the trash can.

"Hey, are you looking for this?" The two girls turned to see Sujin holding the letter in her hands. "Yes!" Mylinh took the letter. "Wait, we should wait for the others too," Shannon stopped Mylinh from opening the letter. "Aww, okay, but I really wanna know why Jenny unnie would want this," she pouted and held the letter away from herself with a disgusted face.

Sujin gave her a look, "I saw it fall out of the trash can when the janitor dumped the trash into the bins on his cart. Did you throw it away?" "Maybe..." Mylinh scratched her head. "There they are," Shannon pointed to the 3 girls running down the hallway towards them. "What took you guys so long?" Mylinh asked when they stopped to breathe. "We had a tough time trying to get Jongup away from Gizelle, okay? Give us a break," Fatima said between breaths.

"He was like clinging onto her like a little puppy," Han tried to catch her breath. "Why did we need to make them get us breakfast? We already ate..." Gizelle asked. "Jenny unnie was looking for this letter," Mylinh held out the letter to them, "and I think she doesn't want any of us to see it."

"Then what's the point of making Zelo and Jongup go get us food?" Fatima questioned. "Because I'm still hungry," Mylinh beamed. The girls facepalmed at their maknae.
"Okay, let's open up the letter and see what's inside!" Fatima took the letter and carefully took it out.

Zelo and Jongup came to their classroom and saw the girls crowded together, "Hey, what's so interesting over there?" Zelo walked closer to take a look. Fatima immediately put the letter away and Mylinh blocked his way, "My food!" she grabbed the sandwiches from Zelo.

"Why do we have to come to school so early?" Jongup asked after reuniting with Gizelle. "Uhmm... I wanted to finish homework?" Mylinh tried to make an excuse. "Oh, okay, I think I still need to do homework too..." Zelo took out his book. "Junhong-ah why didn't you do your homework yesterday?" Jongup asked his dongsaeng. "I was distracted... Did hyung finish it?" "Nope," Jongup smiled. The maknaes were focused on their work while the girls were getting more and more curious about what was in the letter.

 


 

"What are we going to do?"

"We tell B.A.P oppas"

"Why do we have to believe Boyan though?"

"She's not here anymore, there's no reason for her to make up this stuff. And besides, everything makes sense now, what Jenny unnie has been doing."

"...Then what do we do about Jenny unnie?"

"I don't know..."

"I can't believe Jenny unnie would do such things..."


The girls had read the letter when they got back to the dorm. Shannon had left to get food from the market before they opened the letter. Zelo and Jongup had to leave school early because they got a call from their manager. Manager Kang said it was urgent. It's already 5 in the afternoon and B.A.P still hadn't been back yet.

 

"Do we tell Shannon when she gets back?"

"Of course. Actually we should wait until B.A.P oppas come back too before we can tell them."

 


 

It was 9pm. Shannon had come back from the market and the girls finished homework before having dinner. Gizelle played with her phone, "I wonder what's taking oppas so long, I'm getting bored without Jongup oppa around," she pouted. 

Fatima checked her phone, "Should I call Youngjae and ask?" Shannon shrugged, "I'm sure they'll be back soon. They probably have to prepare for their next performances."

Gizelle's phone rang and she picked it up, "Jongup oppa, what's taking you so long?.... What?.... Why didn't you tell us sooner?.... For how long?.... Okay.... Bye, love you too~" she blew a kiss into her phone and hung up. "What did he say? Where are they?" Han questioned.

"They're in Taiwan," Gizelle prepared for all the questions.

"WHAT?!" "TAIWAN??" "I THOUGHT THEY WEREN'T GOING TO GO UNTIL NEXT MONTH"

"WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL US SOONER??" The girls kept throwing questions at her. "Jongup oppa said that they couldn't get tickets for next month, so Managar Kang got tickets for today just this morning. They're only staying for a few days. They'll be back sooner than we'll know it!" she tried to cheer her friends up with a smile.