Himchan or ...?

Love at First Sight

 

The next day, Yongguk decided that the group should go to a festival in town. He saw a flier about it when they got to the hotel and it said that there will be free food.
Daehyun saw the flier and screamed, "FREE FOOOOOD! WE MUST GO THERE! I WANT TO TRY SOME SUSHI WHILE WE'RE THERE~"

When the group arrived at the festival, Yongguk told the others to meet back at the front in 3 hours, and if they need anything, they should give him a call.
Himchan confidently said, "Ahh it's alright. I can take care of Mylinh on my own~" Himchan took Mylinh's hand and dragged her away.  Mylinh looked back and waved goodbye before running off with Himchan. 

Each B.A.P member went different ways with each of Shannon’s friends. Except youngjae, he tagged along with Zelo and Shannon. 

There were free food stalls everywhere around town, so Zelo directed Shannon to each food stall to try the different foods. At every stall, Zelo would take some food to feed Shannon before taking some to feed himself.
Youngjae would sometimes troll Zelo and ate the food right when Zelo was going to feed it to Shannon *nomnom*
Zelo teased his hyung,
"Youngjae hyung! You're such a fatty like Daehyunnie hyung! You should be able to feed yourself because you're a hyung now",
Youngjae teased back,
"Zelo-ah~ You're just trying to act manly for Shannon~ Don't forget that you're still just a kid~". 

Jongup walked by with Gizelle and saw Zelo and Youngjae teasing each other while Shannon stands on the side looking around with nothing to do.
Jongup whispered something to Gizelle and she came up from behind Zelo and Shannon and linked their arms together, while jongup pulled youngjae with them as they left Shannon and Zelo alone.

Zelo was quite shocked by with had happened. He didn’t realize that he had held Shannon’s hand shortly after they linked arms. Zelo noticed that Shannon had her attention on a flier about a lake nearby, and decided to take her there.
Zelo and Shannon walked, hand in hand, to the lake, where the flier said had a beautiful view with cherry blossoms and koi fish.
They walked slowly towards the lake, cherishing every moment they’re together. A photographer nearby spotted the cute couple and tailed them to take pictures of them without either one of them noticing.
He took tons of pictures of them at the lake. Shannon suddenly sensed someone behind them and turned around to see the photographer in the middle of taking their picture. Zelo turned to him and gave him a look that showed how weirded out he was that a stranger was stalking them with a camera.

Yongguk and Fatima came and told Zelo and Shannon,
"Don't worry, Zelo. We told him to take pictures of your first date."
Zelo blinked at these words because he hadn’t realizes that this really was his first date with Shannon. The photographer bowed in apology for ruining their moment and left to get the pictures printed.

Shannon and Zelo were standing under a cherry blossom while feeding the koi fish with bread crumbs.
Zelo needed to go to the bathroom real quick, so Shannon waited on a bench along the lake. She heard footsteps behind her, so she turned around, expecting the person to be Zelo. 

But it was actually Himchan. Shannon waved ‘hi’ to him and asked, "Himchan, where's Mylinh?"
Himchan gave her a weird look and sat down beside her. He started to flirt with Shannon. "HEY THAR THEXAYYY~~ What is a pretty girl like you doing sitting here alone?" Then, Himchan put his arm around her shoulder and tried to lean in closer. 

Shannon abruptly stood up and turned to look at Himchan angrily, and asked “Himchan! What are you doing?! What about Mylinh?!”
Himchan gave her another look before saying, 
“What are you talking about? My name is Jimmy. (There is a guy at our school who looks like Himchan! ahdjfhdj we named him Jimmy) Who is this Himchan and Mylinh you’re talking about?” 

Shannon couldn’t believe the Himchan-look-alike and just stood there not knowing what to do. Jimmy took a step forward and said, 

“Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here’s my number,
So call me maybe~” 

Jimmy gave her his number and winked at her. Shannon gave a quick glance at the paper, then ripped it in front of Jimmy and threw it on the ground, then said 

“Sorry I’m taken” 

Shocked by what he just saw, Jimmy asked,

“By who??” 

Zelo appeared behind him and answered, 

“By me”.

Jimmy turned to face Zelo and he frowned. He couldn’t believe it, he thought,

Why would she be with this pink-haired loser?

Zelo gave him a confused look,

“Himchan Hyung? Where’s Mylinh? What are you doing with Shannon?”

Jimmy smirked and thought

hmmm So her name is Shannon... 

Jimmy chuckled and said, 

“No, the name’s Jimmy”.

Zelo shot at him

“well, Jimmy, as I told you before, Shannon’s alllllllllll mine, so back off!”

Zelo walked towards Shannon and stood between Jimmy and her, glaring at Jimmy. Jimmy put up his hands as if he surrenders and said,

“Okay, okay, I get it. But if Shannon wants to change her mind, she can come to me”. Jimmy gave Shannon a quick wink. 

Zelo became enraged and scoffed at him, 

“Pfft. Don't waste your time. She will never choose you! ”

and with that, Zelo turned around, took Shannon’s hand, and led her away from Jimmy. Shannon looked back at Jimmy and then at Zelo, and asked teasingly,

“Jello oppa~, are you jealous? ~”

Zelo blushed,

“uhh n-no of course not! I was just afraid that he was going to hurt you”.

Shannon thought it was cute that Zelo was jealous, so she by saying

“ohh okay then. Maybe I’ll call him later, you know, make new friends~ He seems like a nice guy~”.

Zelo stopped, and turned to face her. His facial expression was very serious.  Shannon looked up in confusion, wondering what Zelo was going to do. Zelo pulled her into a hug and told her

“Promise me that you’ll never leave me for that Jimmy guy”.