The First Talk

Love at First Sight

 

Mylinh and Shannon sat at B.A.P’s table because Himchan wanted to talk to Mylinh more. Yongguk and Youngjae were happily conversing with Himchan and Mylinh.
Shannon just sat there and listened to their conversation, so Jongup and Daehyun kept motioning Zelo to start talking to Shannon, but Zelo didn’t know what to say and how to talk to her.
Jongup whispered to Zelo, "Just ask for her name", and Daehyun whispered, "Introduce yourself to her". Zelo couldn’t make up his mind, but he really wanted to say something to her, and Zelo wouldn’t look up from the table. 

Suddenly he heard Mylinh say Shannon’s name when she tried to pull her into their conversation, "Shannon! Did you hear that? Himchan can imitate Yongguk ~". Zelo thought to himself, What should I say to Shannon…
When he looked up, he saw her glancing at him. He took advantage of this moment to wave to her and said, "Hi".
Shannon waved back and returned his ‘hi’ quietly with a shy smile.
Jongup nudged Zelo to talk more, but nothing happened. So Daehyun broke the ice by telling Shannon, "You know, this is our first time going to Japan."
Shannon agreed and said, "Same here. I've been dreaming of coming here to see Mount Fuji in person."
Jongup gave Zelo another nudge, this time a little harder, which almost pushed Zelo off his chair. Zelo turned to Shannon and asked, "So would you like to come with me to see Mount Fuji while we're here?"
Shannon smiled at Zelo and accepted his invitation, "I'd love too!". Jongup and Daehyun gave each other a high five for their maknae’s accomplishment.

Half an hour had passed by and Zelo and Shannon are now talking a lot more to each other, with Daehyun and Jongup, while Mylinh, Himchan, and Yongguk were talking about what they should do and where they should go together as a whole group during their stay in Japan. 

Fatima returned from her walk, and she noticed Yongguk. She came over to the table, and said "Hey, Mylinh. Hey, Shannon. I'm back~" as she sat down at the empty seat next to Yongguk.
Yongguk turns around to introduce himself to Fatima, and said, "You have such a nice smile".
Himchan took this compliment and said the same to Mylinh, adding more to it like “You also have cute eyes~ and nice hair~ and a great personality~” which made Mylinh really flattered and happy. 

Daehyun stood up and went to get some more food to eat. At the same time, Han and Gizelle returned from going to the stores. Daehyun looked up and noticed Han, who also noticed him back. Han and Gizelle walked over to the table and sat down between where Jongup and Daehyun sat.
Jongup said hi to Gizelle and had a huge smile on his face when she said hi back. Daehyun returned with some food and offered some to Han.
Zelo looked over to see an extra bag of chips that Daehyun got. Zelo took the chips and fed some to Shannon, which made Himchan do the same with Mylinh
"Say ahhh~~~~~"

When it got dark outside, the group went to walk to the front of the airport. The entire group walked in pairs: Fatima with Yongguk, Mylinh with Himchan, Han with Daehyun, Gizelle with Jongup, and Shannon with Zelo.
Youngjae tagged along with Zelo and Shannon. 

The airport was still pretty crowded with people, and Zelo didn’t want to lose Shannon in the crowd again like last time, so he held her hand.
Youngjae was spazzing over how romantic Zelo had become and how cute they looked together, he squealed "Aigoo! Our Zelo has grown up so much! You two look so cute together~ AHHH!~" 
Himchan, being a greasy Derp as he is, does the same with Mylinh, and held her hand in the crowd, and confidently said “Don’t worry Mylinh! You’ll never get lost when you’re with me~” and gave her a pedo-ish smile.