The Break Up

Love at First Sight

Zelo froze. Shannon… kissed Jimmy…, he thought. His heart ached with jealousy. I guess Jimmy really won over Shannon’s heart after the accident…, he thought to himself. Zelo didn’t want to believe what he just saw. He hated himself for leaving behind his wallet. He thought it would be better if he didn’t know about all this. Zelo sat on a chair in the hallway. He wasn’t in the mood to eat. He took out his phone and looked at the screen, he sighed, It’s been half an hour… I should head down to the cafeteria with the others now...

He just walked to the cafeteria like a zombie. Daehyun saw him first and , "ANNYEONG NAN JELLO. JELLO JELLO JELLO JELLO ~~~~" Zelo glared at him and sat down. Yongguk noticed that their maknae was feeling down, so he put a hand on Zelo's shoulder and asked, "Zelo-ah, what's wrong?" Zelo shook his head to show Yongguk that he didn't want to talk about it. Yongguk was going to press him further but Fatima came back with a tray full of food.

The group ate as they made a few funny conversations here and there. Fatima, Han, and Gizelle noticed that there was something missing. They kept thinking about it until Han blurted out, "Where's Mylinh?" Yongguk and Himchan almost choked on their rice.

They turned to Jongup and started scolding him, "DIDN'T WE TELL YOU TO CALL HER?" Yongguk yelled. Jongup shrunk in his seat and picked up an extra bag of chips, "I got us snackkkss~" he said jokingly. Yongguk slapped the bag out of his hand, "She's his girlfriend! She should be the first one here to support him! And it was YOUR job to call her!"

Gizelle cut in to save Jongup, "I'll just call her right now then," she said as she took out her phone. Himchan already had his phone out. He told Gizelle, "There's no need I’m already calling her."
Mylinh was still asleep at the hotel until she was awaken by her  ringtone of Himchan.   ~JAGIYAAAAA~ why are you mad? Should Himchannie do something cute???~ BBUING BBUING!~ oh my god!
Mylinh grabbed her phone off the nightstand and answered, "Hello?"

 

Himchan could tell that her voice still sounded sleepy so he asked, "Did I just wake you up?" she answered in an annoyed tone, "Yeah kinda." Himchan pouted and tried to act all cute, "I'm sorry for waking you! Will you ever forgive me?~~~" Yongguk was giving him a face that obviously said, "Wtf…” Mylinh slightly chuckled, "Himchan oppa, what are you doing...." Himchan pouted even more and said, "So my aegyo doesn't work on you anymore?!"

Han was annoyed by this Himchan grease-fest so she grabbed his phone and practically screamed into it. "Your precious Jimmy is in the hospital! YOU GET YOUR OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!!" she demanded. Mylinh started complaining, “But it’s so lateeeee. It’s almost midnight.  I’ll go tomorrow morning I promise.” She said then hung up the phone.  

Han nearly flipped the whole table.  She complained, “THIS GIRL!!!!! HER BOYFRIEND IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND ALL SHE CAN THINK ABOUT IT SLEEPING!!! I’M GOING TO SMACK SOME SENSE INTO HER TOMORROW! OHOHOHO SHE’S GONNA GET IT.” Daehyun was trying to calm her down, “You know, you’re so cute when you’re mad~” Everyone started cracking up.  Fatima was trying not to laugh while saying, “Guys, Daehyunnie is the next Himchan!” Everyone continued eating, except for Zelo, he was still deep in thought.

 



The next morning, everyone was gathered in Jimmy’s room waiting for Mylinh.  Shannon was asleep in Zelo’s arms.  Zelo was staring at Jimmy who was still unconscious.  When is he going to wake up? Is he dead? He thought as Shannon started waking up.  She glanced at Jimmy and tears started to well up in her eyes.  She turned to Zelo and quietly asked, “Is he going to be okay?”  Zelo her hair and gestured her to sleep again.  He gently said, “He’s going to be fine.  You should get some rest.” Shannon nodded as she closed her eyes again.

It was almost noon and Mylinh still hasn’t arrived yet.  Fatima, Han, and Gizelle were complaining all over the place.  “I SWEAR THIS GIRL. I BET SHE’S STILL SLEEPING. WHAT A LAZY FAT !” they screamed.  Fatima gestured Himchan to hand her his phone.  “Himchan Gimme your phone.”

As expected, Mylinh was still asleep at the hotel.  She heard her ringtone and answered her phone.  Even before she could say hello, Fatima was already screaming into the phone.  “GIRLLLLL WHERE ARE YOU!?!?! I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULD COME TO SEE JIMMY IN THE MORNING!” Mylinh quickly jumped out of bed and muttered to herself, “oh t…” She ran out the door and started running towards the hospital.  

Fatima facepalmed and said, “You just woke up huh…” Mylinh laughed and explained, “Ummm NO OF COURSE NOT! I’m just on my wayy~” Han grabbed the phone and screamed, “MYLINH! DON’T LIE TO ME! Or else I’m going to slap you into another nationality!” Mylinh laughed nervously and hung up the phone. Han almost flipped Jimmy’s hospital bed.  “THIS GIRL!!! SHE HUNG UP ON ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!” she screamed. Gizelle was so mad, “I’M GOING TO TOTALLY STRANGLE HER WHEN SHE COMES!!!”

About half an hour later, Mylinh runs into the room completely breathless with ice cream in her hand.  Everyone noticed that she was still wearing her Hello Kitty pajamas.  Han, Fatima, and Gizelle all went to strangle her. “YOU LIAR! YOU DID JUST WAKE UP!!” They all screamed at her. Daehyun joined too, “AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN GET ME ICE CREAM!” She ignored them and walked over to Jimmy.  “Jimmy-ah…” she said as she shook his arm.  She frowned and slapped his face to try to wake him up.

 

 tumblr_m5sju3MCDY1qeui3so3_250.gif



Everyone jumped out of their seats.  They were so shocked by what Mylinh just did.  Shannon was about to yell at her until Jimmy started waking up.  Jimmy sat up and started rubbing his cheek.  Mylinh ran over to him and gave him a big hug.  “Jimmy! You’re awake!” she said happily.  Shannon and Himchan looked away. They still didn’t like the fact that Jimmy and Mylinh were an item. Zelo saw Shannon and sighed. I guess now’s the time he thought.

He turned to everyone and announced, “I’m glad that Jimmy is okay, but I have an announcement to make.”  Everyone turned to look at Zelo, confusion was written all over their faces.  He held Shannon’s hand and said, “Shannon, I’m sorry, but I’m breaking up with you.” Everyone gasped and Mylinh almost dropped her ice cream. Shannon immediately burst into tears and ran out the room.  Everyone else followed her except for Zelo.  

Jimmy was completely shocked by what just happened.  What’s going on? What happened when I was unconscious? Did… I just win?..... he thought. He was so confused that he started getting a massive headache.  He noticed Zelo still standing in the room and asked him, “Why did you just break up with Shannon?”

Zelo smiled even though he was in intense pain, “It’s because I believe that she will be happier with you.” Jimmy was confused, “but-“ Zelo cut him off, “Thank you for saving her.  It’s my fault that you are in the hospital right now. If it wasn’t for me, there wouldn’t be so much drama. It’s obvious that she belongs with you.  You actually care for her, I just care about myself.  I want Shannon to be happy and I believe that she will be much happier and safer in your hands. After all, you went through all this just to get her to like you.  I think you deserve to be her boyfriend more than anybody else in the world.  Please take good care of her.”   His eyes were filling up with tears as he walked out of the room. It pained Zelo to give Shannon over to Jimmy, but he knew what he did was right.