Unconsciously Comfortable

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

>>>>>>> Fast Forward<<<<<<<<<<<

Choon Hee was lying on her bed doing nothing but stare at the empty space of the ceiling. She looked at the clock. It’s already passed 9 am and she’s still a lazy little girl.

“I’m bored~” She whispered as she tried rolling over her bed. It’s Saturday. No classes. She may have to spend the rest of day thinking what to do.

And SHINee was not even appearing everywhere. She can’t go out with the Shawol friends and have spazzing moment with the boys.

SHINee…

Hearing that name, someone specific immediately came into her mind.  Kim Jonghyun… her ever so dearest dating fling, bully friend, and dining buddy. Over these times, he has been the person who accompanies her the most. They grew close to each other after 2 months of meeting. It’s crazy, but she has to admit she’s having fun whenever he’s around.

A guaranteed unlimited laugh is given to her every time the two of them are together.

“Should I call him?” She hesitated for a while but made a decision in the end. “He calls me whenever he wants to, I definitely have the right to call him, too.”

Phone: Connecting to Babo-oppa~

“No, cancel. Cancel.” She cancelled the call and decided not to do it anymore. “No. I shouldn’t call him.”

Then her phone suddenly rang… Babo-oppa~ calling

“Oh seessh, he saw it.” She breathed heavily before answering the call.

“What do you want Kim Jong Hyun?” She answered.

“I just received a missed call from you. What do you want?” He answered.

“Missed call?” She sounded as if she was clueless about what he was talking about.

“Yeah. I mean, you were calling, but as I was about to answer, you cancelled the call. Why?”

“I didn’t know I called you.” She insisted on denying the phone call. “Well… I probably clicked your name accidentally since you were the one who called me the most recent.”

“Oh, is that so?” Jong believed what he said. It’s a relief for her.

“So… are you doing something?” She said to start a conversation.

“I just woke up.”

“What time did you sleep last night?”

“Minho, Key, Taemin and I had a drink… but I didn’t get drunk. I just had a bottle then went to bed at around 11 pm and left the other members still drinking.” He told her.

“Why? I mean… don’t you want to have some time with them?”

“It’s not like that… but I get drunk easily.” He explains. “What about you? You should sleep more since you only have Saturdays and Sundays as rest days.”

“I had enough slept. I went to bed at around 9 pm last night… so I pretty had more than 10 hours of good sleep.”

“I see… are you doing anything today?”

“I don’t think so~ I’ll just probably stay at home and do random things.” She answered.

“I’ll pick you up then, let’s go wherever you want.” He suggested.

“Aren’t you busy??”

“Weeks from now, I’ll be busy since we’re having a comeback in a month. While I don’t get to do much things, let’s go out frequently. Okay, I’ll take a bath and pick you up. Prepare yourself, too.” He hanged up before she could even say anything.

She stood up and went inside the bathroom to take a bath.

Another great day with SHINee Kim Jonghyun~

(A/N: Do you realize how Jonghyun and Choon Hee suddenly feel comfortable around each other?? They even inform each other about what they did, what they are doing, and what they want to do~ Hmmm... the love story is really starting. NOW I WANT MY LOVELY COMMENTS. LOL. sorry... I'm too demanding. Love Yah lots!)