Baby sitting Mr. Sick

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

(A/N: Seesssshhh. I'm sorry I wasn't able to update frequently these days... i've been doing a lot of things. :'( //sobs... So I don't get lots of comments, too.. //pouts. Anyways ~ here's another chapter. I hope you enjoy!)

 

Choon Hee was preparing herself to go to school when someone called. “Yoboseyo?”

“De, Choon Hee-ah. This is Onew-oppa.”

“Oh.. de, oppa? What can I do for you?”

“It seems like Jonghyun is not feeling well today. He looks pale and weak. I touched his forehead a while ago and he’s having a fever.” Onew told her.

“Oh. What happened?” She asked worriedly.

“I don’t know… but we have a practice today, Choon Hee.”

“He can’t join you since he’s sick. Oppa, tell him to rest first.” She advised.

“That’s what I’m telling him but he insists on going with us. To my surprised, he has already taken a bath when I went back to check him again. He’s being a stubborn sick child again. It’ll get worse if he still refuse to stay home.” Onew whined about the stubborn baby Jonghyun.

“I’ll go there.” She answered and hanged up after a while.

She called her co-teacher to take her class for a while because she will be absent for the day. Good thing the other teacher agreed.

---

“You should stay, Jonghyun. You’re sick.” Choon Hee heard Key’s voice as she made her way to the front door.

She knocked three times. Minho was the one who opened the door for her. “Thank God you arrived.” He said.

“Where is he?”

“Inside… being as stubborn as ever.” Minho said and motioned her to go in.

She saw Jonghyun preparing to leave with SHINee the moment she entered the dorm. “Aniya, oppa~ You’re not going with them.” She immediately uttered.

“Yaishh…” Jonghyun got more annoyed when he saw her. “Why are you here? Who called you?” He said while frowning.

“I heard you’re sick.” She touched his forehead and shook her head after. “You have a fever…”, then she checked him out, “And you still took a bath? Yah~ Do you want to die?!”

“Meanwhile... the other members will silently make their way out of the scene.” Key whispered and the three of them left, leaving Jonghyun with Choon Hee.

“Yah! Kids!” Jonghyun shouted and took his bag. “Choon Hee-ah, you should be in school by this time, right? Go. You’ll be late.” He tried to push her a little to the door while he was making his way out, too.

“Aniya~” She stood there and took his bag from here. “You’re not going anywhere, oppa. You’re sick.”, and said with authority.

“I must join them. Comeback is within a week, we should practice really hard.” Jonghyun explained.

“But I just said ‘no’. And when I say ‘no’, that means ‘no’.” She raised her eyebrow at him. “So if you don’t want this conversation to be longer, you should go to your room now, change clothes, lie to bed, and take some rest.” She crossed her arms while looking up to the guy who is a little bit taller than her. Choon Hee is only 160 cm. Jonghyun thanked the fact that she’s shorter.

Shorter, yes… but definitely much powerful than him when it comes to their relationship.

“Are you serious?” He bit his lower lip and looked at her like he was telling her, “You can’t do this to me, you know.”

“I’m serious.” She smiled and slowly pushed his back towards his room. “Sleep first while I make you soup that will help you get better.” She said.

When he entered the room, Choon Hee slowly closed the door. “Sleep well, my sick baby.” She sounded just like a mother.

She helped herself to the kitchen and did some magic recipe for the sick patient. Choon Hee brought some ingredients and cooked them.

After a while, she finished cooking rice porridge with tofu as a side dish.

“This should be more than enough for the person who doesn’t eat much.” She smiled and carried the tray with foods to his room.

He was sleeping soundly when she went in. Choon Hee carefully placed the food on the table and silently sat beside him on the bed, examining if he’s still okay or what.

She was surprised to learn that Jonghyun was hotter compared to his temperature a while ago. She rushed outside to get the thermometer she brought in her bag and went back to check his temp.

“38.7?” She shook her head and took the medicine she bought from the drugstore before coming over.

“Oppa~” She smoothly called, trying to wake him up. “Oppa~ let’s eat and take some medicine after.”

“Hmmm….” Jonghyun weakly answered. He moved very slowly to his side while still closing his eyes. “I’m hurt everywhere… what to do, Choon Hee-ah.” He said in a very weak and sickly voice.

“See? If you went with them then you wouldn’t be able to dance a single step.” She said with a sweet voice. “Now let’s eat first and I’ll give you medicine to lower your temperature.”

He tried sitting down but complained immediately, “Oh… It hurts.” He said whining like a baby.

She took the spoon and started feeding him. Jonghyun ate the first 3 spoonfuls wholeheartedly, but complained and refused to eat the 4th one.

“It can’t be, oppa. You should eat all these.” She insisted.

“I can’t. I don’t want to.” He shook his head.

Jonghyun eats the least in SHINee. He doesn’t normally eat that much and now that he’s sick, he doesn’t want to eat more than 3 spoonfuls of food.

“This is just rice porridge. You can finish eating this.” Jonghyun shook his head again. “Kim Jonghyun. I said you should eat this.”

He couldn’t do anything but open his mouth and allow her to feed him as much as she wanted. He wanted to puke out but of course he can’t, and his body was surprisingly accepting what he’s eating.

“See? I told you, you can finish this.” She said as if she was talking to her student.

She peeled the medicine out of its package and made Jonghyun take it. “Now, sleep again, Jonghyunnie~” She took the blanket and placed it properly on top of him to warm his body.

“Are you going to leave me alone?”

Choon Hee shook her head.

“You must stay with me until I feel better, okay?” He held his hand tightly like a child not letting her mother go and do her chores.

“Araso~ I won’t leave you. So just relax and sleep well.” She caressed his forehead and gently planted a soft kiss there. “That should make you better.” She smiled.

Jonghyun closed his eyes and started to fall asleep right at that moment.

She looked around and saw that Jonghyun and Taemin’s room are quite messy. Since she didn’t have anything to do, she decided to clean their room and the rest of the house as well.

(A/N: Where's my comment??? Why do I suddenly miss all of you??? *pouts again* I'll update before the day ends here in the Philippines. almost 10 pm on my clock now. :)) Anyways, I have a story in mind... but if I am to write about it, the lead will be Onew again.. I'm sorry but I think that I always do well when he's the lead~ Anyways...)