Annoyingly inlove

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: Didn't I tell you about my school matters? Yeah, the main reason why I updated super late today. Mianhae~ But I'll keep the updates coming. that's a promise, you know...)



 

“Umma! Umma!” Sooki happily ran home to her mother that day. “Teacher Choonhee is here to see Jingook!” She announced. At the garden was Soojin sitting, happily swaying Jingook on her arms. He is already 3 days old and his mother is slowly gaining enough strength again.

“Aigoo~ Our Jingook has a pretty visitor.” Soojin said while looking lovingly at her son. “It’s the pretty Auntie Choonhee, gookie.”

“Auntie?” Sooki uttered when she heard the word. “Why must Jingook call her auntie when I am calling her teacher?” She asked wittily. Soojin smiled at her daughter.

“You must call her teacher when you are in school.” She cleared.

“So can I call her auntie when we are not in school? Here is not in school right, umma?” She grinned widely like a happy child. Soojin nodded. “Yey!”

Choonhee chuckled and moved closer to have a better look at Jingook. “Hi Jingook~ You’re growing fast, eh?” She smiled and caressed Jingook’s little face. “Unnie, can I carry him for a while?”

“Sure, Choonhee, just be careful.” Soojin carefully handed Jingook into her arms.

“Waahhh… I feel nervous but carrying him is great.” She whispered while looking at the baby’s face. “It’s awesome, unnie.” She felt really great inside.

“You’ll have yours soon, too, Choonhee.” Soojin said in a very meaningful way. “You’ll be able to experience how wonderful it is to have a child you call yours in your arms.”

Choon hee just smiled.

“Why don’t you spend the whole afternoon here?” Soojin suggested after a while. “The boys will be here by 11:30. Let’s eat lunch altogether.”

“Oh, right. Who is going to cook lunch unnie? Can you do it?”

“Aniya~ I hired someone to help us while I can’t move properly yet. She’s going to cook today.” Soojin said. “The boys will be home in a while.”

Choonhee remembered the childish fight both of them had 3 days ago. They never contacted each other after that happening. Surprisingly, no one dared to initiate the apology. They were both as hard as stone. Both of them were very annoyed towards each other.

“Oh.” She carefully handed Jingook back to Soojin’s arms. “I think I need to go.”

“Why?” Soojin asked.

“Uhh… I think I need to fix some things at home.” She excused.

Sooki held on tight to her auntie’s hands. “Can you not go yet, auntie? Let’s eat lunch together and then let’s play after!”

“I can’t Sooki. I really need to go.” She smiled at her. “See you tomorrow at school. Bye.” She pinched her cheeks gently and rose to leave.

She was walking towards the gate when it opened and the five boys appeared, laughing hysterically to some things only the five of them knew about. Onew high fived with Minho.

“Aiya~ It’s Choonhee!” Minho said when he first entered the gate and saw her. “You’re here!!” There’s this weird excitement on his voice.

She smiled but that quickly went away when her sight captured Jonghyun’s image. “I’m sorry oppas but I think I need to go.” She tried walking pass through the boys when Minho weirdly placed his arm on around her shoulders.

“I think you should eat lunch with us and play around.” Minho sneakily said and led her back inside, not allowing her to object and say no.

Jonghyun was protective enough to hit Minho’s arm that was placed on her shoulder. “I’m not letting it pass, Minho-yah.” He said in a serious voice, but he didn’t bother looking at Choonhee. He went straight to Soojin and Jingook. “So how’s my little buddy over here?” He chuckled as he greeted Jingook.

The boys seemed to know what’s up between Choonhee and Jonghyun for all of them acted in a very weird way.

Minho removed his arm on her shoulder so Choonhee turned around to exit when Onew suddenly popped in front of her. “I’m sorry but we’re not allowing you to escape, Choonhee-ah.” He led her back inside, like a gentleman. “I’m so curious about how no one from you even bothered to fix the problem I believe is very childish.” He whispered as both of them approached the rest.

****

It’s amusing. It’s amusing how both of them didn’t bother to talk all throughout that afternoon. It’s already 6:30 pm and it has already been 6 hours that they are together. Jonghyun was contented enough by just looking at her, limiting the other 3 members to come close to her.

Taemin leaned closer to her when they were playing board games with Sooki. Jonghyun walked forward and pulled Taemin’s face away from her. Sooki chuckled when she saw it.

He spotted Key and Choonhee laughing hysterically after a while. He walked pass them and dragged Key away by his collar.

Minho unconsciously placed his arm on top of Choonhee’s legs when they were playing blocks. Jonghyun reached his patience’ limit and grabbed her arm to drag her somewhere. He even unconsciously hit the blocks and it all collapsed into pieces, making the other members and Sooki pissed off.

“WHAT?!” Choonhee said as they went out in the garden.

“What are you doing, Song Choonhee?” Jonghyun shouted annoyingly.

“I am not doing anything! You are the one who keeps on doing annoying things!” She shouted back.

“You’re allowing them to take advantage of you!”

Her eyes widened as she heard those words coming from Jonghyun. “WHAT!? How can you even say those things to them?!” She shook her head in annoyance. “I don’t get you, Kim Jonghyun. I wonder what goes through your mind all the freakin’ time.” She said.

Jonghyun was about to say something when her phone rang. She took it and answered it for it was a call from her landlady.

 

“WHAT?! Seriously, ma’am?!” She shouted and almost get her eyes wet.



 

(A/N: Aigooo~ Just what exactly happened?)