Irresistable

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: Good Morning everyone~! :) I made this last night, but decided to post it early this morning. So here it is~ I hope you have fun!!)

“I have never seen this movie before, can we check this out?” Before Jong could agree, Choonhee already inserted the DVD into the player.

Both of them sat side by side on the sofa in a very comfortable way. Foods are all over the table.

“Hey~” Jonghyun called. “I heard this movie has lots of adult scenes.”

“I heard it, too~ But I really want to watch it.”

“Then… if something awkward comes up, we should laugh… Laugh until the certain scene is over, okay?” He suggested.

“Okay, I got it.”

The movie ‘Friends with Benefits’ started and both of them paid attention to the movie. After 10 minutes, heavy rain started to pour the whole Seoul. It’s already 6 pm, and the rain makes the night even darker.

Their hands were placed side by side of each other, then suddenly a loud thunder was heard.

“Aiya!!!!!” Choon Hee  shouted and quickly grabbed Jong’s hand and held it tight.

“Yah~ Come a little closer if you’re afraid of thunder.”

She followed and they were like sitting this close.

“I feel so comfortable.” She whispered and then smiled while leaning her head on Jong’s shoulder.

“You should be. You’re the first girl that got to lean on my shoulder.” He boasted.

“What about Shin Se Kyung?” She looked up and their eyes meet. Jong looked at her with puppy eyes and innocently shook his head.

“It’s not like you didn’t know it was fake.” He said genuinely.

She shrugged and returned her attention to the movie…

And that’s when a bed scene suddenly came out.

“No…” Jonghyun helplessly uttered as he was seeing the scene with his two eyes.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Hahahahahahahahaha.” Choon Hee laughed and even hit her legs and clapped her hands together. “OMG, that is sooooo funny!!! Hahahahahaha!”

Jong was left frozen for a second but he managed to follow along. “THAT IS REALLY FUNNY. HAHAHAHAHA. I’M DYING OF LAUGHTTEERR. HAHAHAHAHAHA.” Jong held his stomach and laughed heavily, even pointing at the screen with the most awkward scenes ever.

They stopped laughing when the scene went back to normal.

And then it happened again.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Another laugh even if both of them knew nothing was really funny in the first place.

And then another adult scene, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

Then the last one, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”

“Seriously, If I know the scenes were like that, then we shouldn’t have watched it.” Choon Hee said after the movie was finished.

“We should watch something that is actually funny to remove the tension a while ago.” Jong randomly searched over the DVDs but can’t decide.

“Get those DVDs over there and you’ll find the SHINee World Concert in Tokyo. Let’s watch it instead.” She suggested.

“You want to watch it with me? Are you serious?” Jong chuckled and looked at her in a funny way.

“Is there something wrong with that? I just feel like watching it again.” She said, suddenly with a sleepy voice.

“Yah~ Are you sleepy? It’s just 8 pm.” Jong uttered while inserting the disc into the player.

“I just feel so comfortable over here and the temperature suddenly feels colder because it’s raining outside.” She said.

Jong went back to his position and Choonhee automatically rested her head on his shoulder, as if they naturally do that everytime.

“I remember the time we had this…” Jong started to tell her different behind stories of SHINee.

“Then Onew-hyung was like….” He stopped as he noticed Choon Hee was already sleeping.

“Look at you… sleeping already.” He shook his head but her face caught his attention.

He tucked those few strands of hair into her ears to clear her face. The warm sensation of her skin rather gave him shivers to his body. He her hair gently and lightly caressed her cheeks, not even putting weight on his fingers so she won’t feel it.

“This is not counted since you’re sleeping and you cannot hear me.” Jong uttered, almost whispering. “The thing is that, I like you, and I  don’t know how to get over it.” He was leaning closer, reaching for her lips when he stopped halfway.

“If I ever get passed to this then I might probably be doing the same thing as Onew hyung did during the rainy night with Soojin that led to the creation of Sooki. I shouldn’t give you such hard time…” Jong released a huge sigh.

“We should just sleep then.” He turned off the television by clicking through the controller and gently placed his head on hers as they sleep together leaning on each other.

(A/N: I suddenly miss those people who talk to me ~~ *pouts*)