The best nurse

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: Keeping it up to you so I posted another chapter... )

It has been 4 hours and Choon Hee just finished cleaning the entire house. Yes, she eventually became SHINee’s housekeeper with what she just all did. She wiped the windows, changed curtains, mopped the floor, scrubbed the wall, changed the pillow cases of the throw pillows at the sofa, even washed some clothes that were on the laundry area.

SHINee just got a maid, they should be thankful.

She sat on the living room and crossed her legs together. Choon Hee suddenly got bored after finishing all so she decided to get her phone and browse on line.

What surprised her was Jonghyun’s set of tweets.

“Tweeting??” She frowned and was confused about how he can tweet when he’s knocked down there sleeping soundly. She stood up and went inside his room.

There you go, Jonghyun with his phone, smiling alone.

“Oppa~” She went inside and rushed to his side. “Are you feeling any better?” She touched his forehead, “Oh.. your fever has gone down.”, and looked at her intently, “And you don’t look pale anymore.”

“I got a very good nurse.” He smiled and took his phone down. “So she deserves some hugs.” With one quick move he rolled himself over her and let her lie on the bed. “I consider myself as the luckiest man in the world for having you.” He said sweetly.

“Yah~” She gently hit his chest. “What are you doing just now?”

“What? I just want to cuddle you.” He smiled.

“But you’re sick, and I don’t want to catch fever as well.”

“I’ll take care of you so don’t worry.” He was about to kiss her lips when she immediately covered his mouth.

“Not now.” She chuckled.

“WHY???!!”

“Because we’re in the bed, and there’s only the two of us inside the house. What do you think will happen if we go on like this?” There was no hint of awkwardness at the topic Choon Hee was trying to open.

“Our own version of Sooki, maybe?” Jonghyun chuckled, and she did, too.

“I’ll allow you to kiss me only the night before our marriage.”

“Night before our marriage?? How long will it be before I’m able to do that?!” Jonghyun paused for a while. “Wait. Should we get married tomorrow, then?”

“Aniya~ oppa.” She chuckled.

“Then is hug okay?”

Choon Hee nodded.

“How about if I tickle you?”

Her eyes widened in protest. “YOU CAN’T DO~ KYYAAAHH!!” Before she could even complain, Jonghyun was attacking her already.

They were both laughing and having fun rolling over the bed back and forth.

“Yah~ Yah~ Oppa, I quit…” Choon Hee said while catching her breath. “Let’s stop… you’re killing me already.” Then she chuckled. “Plus, you might suddenly be unwell again because you’re moving too much.”

“I feel so much better…” He uttered. “…with you.” Jong hugged her by her waist. Choon Hee wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Are you happy with me, oppa?” She asked curiously, with eyes only looking at him.

“Why not?” He took her hand and kissed the back of its palm. “Well actually… I’m not just happy with you. I feel angry, pissed, sad, annoyed, irritated, giddy, and everything else that you could possibly think of. I always feel those when you’re around, and when you are not around.” He explained which made her frowned. “I mean… that’s how much I like you, and that’s how much you affect me.”

“But I don’t like the idea that I make you annoyed.” She pouted, “Why? Do I always do something that disappoints you?”, and bit her lower lip.

“Aniya~” He smiled dearly. “How about you? Be honest. Do I pissed you off? Do I irritate you? Do you feel giddy, happy, sad, angry or whatever right when we became together?”

“Yeah… all the time.  You make me crazy about having all the emotions in one day.”

“That’s because you love me.” He smiled proudly. “Love is a mixture of all the emotions you have inside you. You feel the positive and the negative feelings, but because you love the person, you couldn’t do anything but just continue loving that person. In our case, we can hate each other all the time, but that will only strengthen the fact that we both love each other.”

“We love each other?” She asked as if she didn’t know it.

“Uhuh.” Jonghyun answered. “You’re crazily in love with me, and so as I to you.” He paused… “No, actually, I feel like I’m crazier over you than you are to me.”

Both of them laughed and he ended the conversation by kissing her on the cheek.

----

The night came and the members arrived at the dorm… she bid goodbye after reminding Jonghyun the foods he needs to eat and the medicine that he has to take.

“Take care, okay?”

He can’t drive home so the manager will be the one bringing her home.

(A/N: I'll probably post random foreword to the story that suddenly strucked in my head~ let me hear your opinion about it later, eh?)