Random conversation

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

(A/N: For the record, this has been the 2nd update of the day....)

 

They were in the middle of the class break when someone called Choon Hee.

“Yah~ Song Choon Hee, why are you giving oppa such a hard time?” Her shawol friend immediately said as soon as she answered the call.

“What do you mean hard time? I’m not doing anything!” She said in defense.

“He was tweeting random tweets about being hard to please you… Just now he tweeted saying how you gave him such an angry look.”

“What?!” Choon Hee couldn’t believe Jong is actually doing that. “You mean he tweeted that?”

“Yeah. Hey, Choon Hee-ah, don’t play hard to get with him. Above all people that oppa may like, you are the lucky one that he chose. Why not just be happy?”

If being toyed around was worth being happy about then sure… sure…

“I never did something wrong with him. And for the record, he’s a bully, alright?”

“I don’t care, just give him what he wants. After all, like what you said before, once oppas are happy, then we would be happy, too. If he’s happy teasing you like that, then let it be.” She said and quickly disconnected the phone.

“Let it be, you say? You’ve got to be kidding me.” She shook her head and put the phone back to her bag. “Okay kids… clean up your table!” She called as she turned to the children and clapped her hands two times.

“Okay now… teacher Choon Hee wants to know your greatest possession in life. Let’s hear from Jung Shin first.”

“My parents gave me the latest model of Samsung phone and that’s the greatest thing in my life now.” He said.

“Wow. How cool it is to know a four year old kid owns the latest model. That’s great, Jung Shin.” She smiled…  Cool thing when my phone isn’t even close to being the latest.

The other kids told they feel great about having these, and those, and everything…

Until Sooki was called to recite the greatest things she possesses in life.

“Umma… Appa… my sibling…” She started. “They are the greatest of all that I possess in life."

“Sweet, Sooki. You’re so sweet.” She smiled at the kid.

“And also my four uncles… Uncle Taemin, Uncle Minho, Uncle Key, and Uncle Jonghyun!”

She almost frowned when she heard the last name… “Very well, Sooki, very well.” But she was still able to manage her good mood.



“You’re tweeting everything that I do to you, huh?” Choon Hee complained as both of them were already inside his car.

“Why not? I don’t do anything at home so I randomly tweet everything that I want to tweet.”

“Why don’t you tweet about being pretty much a great bother to me?”

Jong just chuckled. “Now where do you want to eat lunch?” He segued.

“Your treat?” She looked at him with a half smile. Jong looked at her and nodded.

“Sure.” He said.

“Buffet.”

“What? You want to eat in a buffet?”

“Cause I can’t eat with only a single dish.” She said. “When I eat I pretty much want to have everything served. I love eating so when I’m hungry… I don’t care how many dishes are presented; I’ll just eat them all.”

“Wow... and you never gain weight?”

“Probably because I’m too much of a hyper… I move a lot.” She said.

“You don’t even have a daily exercise? Do you go to the gym? Something like that?”

“Gym, you say? It will just hurt my whole body. I’d rather sleep at home than take some time lifting heavy things and running randomly on the same place.”

“But you need that…”

“To gain such dominant muscles as how you have it? No way.” She looked at him with disgust. “How about you? You got obsessed with weight lifting and look at your body now… it’s not even appropriate.” She let out a loud “pfft” and “tsk”.

“What not appropriate?”

“You don’t look y at all… you look like a beast. It’s scary.”

Jong just chuckled and let it pass.

“You know what… your body years ago… probably during Lucifer era, was the best body for me. I mean… that’s what you call y.” She said.

That was the start of a good term relationship between Choon Hee and Jonghyun. Little by little, the irritation and hatred grew passed of them. They started to laugh and chuckle together at random things. Little by little, the two started digging out each other’s deeper personality.

(A/N: And yeah, I deserve some love, too, you know... Comments.... TEEHEEE. And who's gonna make me a poster?? Thanks bunch, love yah~ )