Got you~

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“Annyong, Lucy~” Choonhee bid goodbye to her friend’s dog. She and her long time bestfriend, Choon ri, went for a walk with their dog. Since it’s already getting darker, they decided to go home already.

“Annyong, Henry~” Choon ri bid goodbye to Choonhee’s dog as well. They named their dogs after the characters of the movie 50 first dates. They loved the movie ever since they first watched it. Whenever they both have spare time, they will still watch it without getting bored.

“See you tomorrow, hee-ah.” Her friend uttered.

“Araso, riri.” Choonhee chuckled. Their houses were just few steps away from the other. It’s funny how they chat as if they don’t always see each other.

She waited for Choon Ri to enter their house before opening the gate to enter. She was about to enter the house when someone grabbed her from her back and blindfolded her.

“Yah!!” She shouted but one of them quickly covered and carried her somewhere. She couldn’t shout properly because was covered with a hanky.

****

“She’s hard to control!” Taemin shouted. Minho immediately slapped his legs and asked her to shut up. They need not to talk because Choonhee will know it was them.

Inside the van were Minho, Key, and Taemin. They were the ones who carried Choonhee inside. The driver was Onew. To where Jonghyun is… only the four of them knows where.

Choonhee felt she was brought to a certain room. She wanted to scream but her face was covered with blindfold and hanky on . Someone finally started untying her folds.

Surprisingly, it was Jonghyun who appeared right in front of her face, smiling.

Before she could scream, someone, who is in front of them, talked. “Are you sure you didn’t force her here?” He asked suspiciously.

“No, sir. This is part of the surprise.” Jonghyun uttered.

“Miss… do you have any knowledge about this marriage? Or this guy over here forced you to be here? You even entered with a blindfold!” He asked.

“I..”

“She’s very ready for this, sir. Come on, we want to sign the marriage contract right now. We need to fly by 9pm for our honeymoon.” Jonghyun lied.

“Anyways…” The officer looked very suspicious, but decided to move on. “Who will be the witness on the man’s side?”

“Us.” 4 SHINee members raised their hands.

“How about on the woman’s side?”

“There’s Soojin, Choonri, Sooki, and Jingook on the woman’s side, sir!” Onew happily stated. “It’s four to four!” He shouted proudly.

“But Mr… how can the two kids sign in the contract?”

“Oh right.” Onew scratched his head and laughed at his stupidity.

“Sir… Can we start now? My wife is getting bored already.”

It was as fast as lightning. Choonhee unknowingly signed the contract and accepted the ring Jonghyun put on her finger. She also inserted the ring on his finger afterwards.

They went out of the officer’s office after a while. Jonghyun holding on to her hand tightly. She was still speechless. First, she felt so scared about being kidnapped just a while ago. Second, she doesn’t know why she has to appear right before the officer and pledge her everlasting love with him.

“Girl… this is so sweet.” Choon ri elbowed her like a giddy teenager. “And Kim Jonghyun is so freakin’ handsome in real life. But wait, I really thought you like Minho the most?”

“Dear, Love and Like is two different things.” Key said and chuckled.

“So where are you going now, Jonghyunnie?” Onew asked after a while.

 

“Somewhere private… where I can talk with my wife alone.” He smiled gently and even held his wife’s hand tighter.



 

(A/N: TADADA! It's Mr and Mrs Kim Jonghyun already! That was fast but ~ Oh well... No reason for delay, eh?!)