He's her stylist

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

Choon Hee scratched her head. She couldn’t even choose what clothes to wear.

“I’m going nuts!” She shouted and sat helplessly on the bed. “Why can’t I choose a certain clothes to wear?!” She’s getting frustrated.

Then her phone rang again. It was Kim Jonghyun. “Oh My God. He’s on his way and I’m not even ready!”

“I’m in front of the door.” Choon Hee almost wanted to shout in frustration when Jong said he’s already waiting outside her house. “Hey, don’t tell me you’re not yet ready?” He guessed.

“Well, actually…”

“I knew it. Now, open the door.” He ordered.

“What? Why do I have to open the door?!”

“Girls are picky when it comes to clothes and make ups. If you say you’re not yet ready then that would probably mean you haven’t chosen any clothes to wear, you haven’t started doing your hair, and you haven’t started putting some make ups on either.”

“Yah… You sure know a lot about girls. I bet you study dating, and you’re practicing on me so you won’t fail in the future.”

“If you please just open the door now.” Jonghyun repeated.

Since she can’t do anything about it anymore, she decided to open the door for him and let him enter.

“I knew it. You look like a mess.” He said as he saw her.

“What mess? I already took a bath, you pabo~”

“You’re not yet dressed.”

“I can’t find something appropriate to wear.”

“Put them down, I’ll pick something for you.”

Choon Hee raised an eyebrow but Jonghyun answered her with, “You’re still standing there? Come on, we’ve got plenty of things to do!” She scratched her head and marched towards her room.

She almost threw her clothes on him but he examined everything one by one… “Why do you have such clothes? Are all these everything you’ve got?”

“I’m just choosing on those clothes…”

“Not working.” He stood up and entered her room with no warning.

“Yah! You can’t enter there!! Yah!” She tried stopping him but he completely ignored her.

He went straight to her closet and opened everything. “Yah~ weird clothes.” He commented. “You’re telling me you go out with these clothes?” His eyes went around the closet and decided to do a mix match. “This can’t be… okay, you wear this… and this.”

“No, I mean I only wear shorts at home. I don’t wear short shorts outside.”

“No you wear THIS.” He emphasized.

“I hate you, you know. You even meddle with the clothes I wear.” She was complaining but took the clothes and went to the comfort room.

A little while later she went out…

“See? It suits you better!!” Jonghyun clapped his hand once and grinned widely. “I knew I was great in mix matching.”

“This is great? I don’t think I can wear this outside.” She said as she tried pulling down her shorts. “Too… this is too… too much.”

“What is too much? It’s okay! In fact, you look great!” He praised. “It’s summer so wearing outfits like that is pretty much okay, and besides you look great.” He repeated.

“But…”

“But you don’t feel comfortable enough? You don’t feel great, eh? You’d rather choose those clothes that will make you look like an old maid?”

“Old maid?” She chuckled disgustingly. “Ha! You’re telling me I look like an old maid?”

“only with that clothes, okay? ONLY WITH THAT CLOTHES. Kidding aside, you look like a 16 year old girl, so why don’t you dress like one? It’s cute, Song Choon Hee. Can’t you just believe what I say?” He was getting pissed.

“Just because every types of clothes suits you… tsk tsk.”

“Wearing nice clothes depends on how confident someone is… You know, you just got to have some confidence in you… after all, you’re not that bad.” He smiled and gave her a wink… “So, shall we go then?”

(A/N: Now Jonghyun became the meddler... the attitude he keeps on telling he doesn't like... Well, well, well... see who suddenly changed... HOHO~)