Closer than ever

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: See how I'm really keeping it up with you guys? I am forever updating LOL. But I'm sure there are a lot of typos... as I always admit, I never reread chapters. I'll just type and post them, then will read them again when I have the time. Yie~ Enjoy this.)



 

They reached Christine’s apartment several minutes after departing from Jong’s house. Instead of bidding goodbye, she just remained sitting there and looked at him. “You’re not in a very good terms with your father, right?” She asked.

He sighed and looked at her, hesitating if he could tell her those kinds of things.

“I’m willing to listen.” She assured. “And I’ll understand everything that you’ll say.”

“He never really expected me to be successful in this field. He always thought I’ll be returning home someday and will tell him I would rather study and be a businessman.” He started and rested his head on the headrest. “I, too, didn’t think I’ll get this popularity in the first place. But I really want to sing, to involve myself into music. So I’ve always wonder that if ever I lost popularity someday, I’ll just focus on writing lyrics for others to sing.” He said.

“Are you mad at him?”

“I’m not mad at him. He’s my father, afterall. I just don’t know how to act comfortably when he’s around. It’s awkward.”

“Uhhmmm… do you mind to hear my opinion about it? Probably not.”

Jonghyun looked at Choonhee for a while. “I’ll appreciate it. It makes me feel cared and loved. So what can you say?”

“1st, I think he underestimated your determination to achieve your dream. As a father, he should be the one to put his trust on you 100 percent, and now that you are successful and you showed him that you can do it, he should be even prouder and hopes to see you better again.” She said. Jonghyun kept on nodding. “2nd, I think as a son, you should be the one approaching him first. Of course, he has his pride so he’s not coming to you saying how proud he is to have a popular son that he calls his own. I’m sure he’s proud in one way or another, he just can’t seem to show it because he’s not comfortable enough with you, too.”

“Then what should I do?” He asked as he seemed to focus to everything that she says.

“Take the initiative to talk to him.” She advised. “Talk to him the way you talk to your leader. Politely, but in a more comfortable and free manner. It wouldn’t hurt your pride to take the first step especially when he is even your father.” She said. “And I think he looks pretty nice. You just don’t see it because your views in life are opposites.”

He just smiled and grabbed her hands to hold it tightly.

“Can you do it?” She asked as she looked deep in his eyes. “Can Jonghyun go to his father and talk about things?”

“I’ll build the courage to do it.” He said. “But because you are the one who told me I should do that, I guess I need to do that, then.”

“Good.” She praised and pinched his cheek gently.

“Do I deserve a kiss?” He demanded. Choonhee stopped for a while but decided to give him a kiss on the cheek.

“I deserve better than that.” He complained. “It should be here.” He pointed his lips.

“You know I won’t give it…”

“Unless we get married? Why? It’s not like we will go farther than a kiss. Can I just have it now?”

She shook her head. “Complicated things start by doing the thing you thought was just simple.” She said. “We’re both in the age where we can’t help but be aggressive at times. If we allow ourselves to give in and don’t take control… I’m afraid the most complicated thing will happen.” She explained.

“Wow… really.” Jonghyun uttered in disbelief. “How did I end up with a very conservative girlfriend? Don’t you know I hold the king of skinship in SHINee?”

“That’s one of the reasons why I am very careful about these things.” She said. “You are very… ugh. Nevermind.”

“I’m very what? Come on, say it.” He dared.

“No. I won’t.”

“Just say it, Choonhee.”

“You look like a real ert at times.” She admitted. “I guess I need to go now. Goodnight.”

Jonghyun suddenly grabbed her arm and closed the door on her side. “You are not going anywhere.” He said with his seductive eyes.

“Hey, oppa~” She said in a shaky voice.

“You said I look like a ert? Seriously, Song Choonhee?” He shook his head and moved forward to her. Their faces only inches apart at that moment. “I’m afraid you don’t know the meaning of ert. Should I let you know what a real ert is?”

Choon Hee could even smell his breathe. “Hey, oppa~ Y-you~”

She closed her eyes and bit her lips as he was about to approach her. He smiled as he looked at that frightened expression and proceeded to kiss her cheek.

“I just want you know whether or not we kiss in the lips, you would never know how you every single time that we’re together.” He moved few inches back to look at her eyes. “You don’t know how I always want to kiss you, hold me in my arms, and make love to you every single time that we are together. When you smile, when you frown, when I hear you chuckle, when I hear your angry voice, I always wish I could just make love to you on the spot. That is why probably you think I’m being such a ert at times.” He gently kissed her nose tip. “But because I love you way beyond the words “so much”, I promise to be a good boyfriend. I promise not to make you worry about these things. I really promise, Choonhee. Trust me.”

They smiled at each other and Choonhee gave him another kiss on the cheek. “I should really go. I’ll see you tomorrow.” She said.

“Sleep well. Goodnight, babe. I love you.”

“I love you.”



 

(A/N: I love you, too, Jonghyun~ LOLOL. Thank you for always giving me lovely comments and for those who are subscribing. POSTER. POSTER. POSTER. :))