Key to my heart

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: Goodmorning here in the Philippines. hehehe.)

They didn’t even realize it was getting darker. Both of them enjoyed walking, not even caring about the people that may recognize them. They’re used to it…

For 2 months that they were meeting each other, a lot of pictures of them appeared On Line saying they went here and there but Jong always says “We’re not dating; we’re just hanging out together because it is fun.” But who wouldn’t think they’re being too obvious, anyway?

The relationship of Jong and Choon Hee seemed to be in the middle. They are too close to be “only friends”, but not close enough to be “in a relationship”. It’s like saying they’re more than friends but less than lovers.

“So what do you call this relationship? Mutual Understanding? Why does it sound so funny to me?”, One of the fan comments have said.

“Sleep early.” Jong said before the two of them finally separate. They were standing in front of Choon Hee’s house and both of them were bidding goodbye to each other.

“Araso~” She said. “And you should, too. Comeback is getting near.”

“Hey, SHINee will be showing some skins again.” He informed and Choon Hee went, “Whut?”

“I don’t know but that’s what they say.” He shrugged.

“Reduce body size then. SHINee is not known of having beast-like bodies. You should stay rather just ‘fit’ than be beasty.” She said and Jong chuckled.

“This has been an issue to you, huh?”

“I just really think you look y with being ‘just y’ than being ‘muscular’.” She explained. “Now I’ll go inside and get some sleep. Goodnight.”

She turned to open the door and realized he was still standing there, not moving, even if she was about to close the door.

“Oppa?” She called and Jong went back to normal.

“Oh yeah, I must leave. Goodnight.” He went around his car and it seemed like he’s not in the right state of mind. Choon Hee chuckled and closed the door.

He entered his car and just sat there thinking about what he just heard. “Did she just call me oppa?” He thought for seconds while his both hands steadied on the steering wheel. “Did I hear it right?” He tilted his head a little and frowned, and then chuckled by himself.

“Fascinating girl, really.” He was about to start the engine when Choon Hee’s door opened again.

“Why?” Jong said when he saw Choon Hee’s head appearing out on the opening of the door.

“I just realized I wasn’t hearing your car’s engine yet. I was wondering if something might have probably gone wrong.” She said.

“Aniya~ Here it is.” He started the engine and waved goodbye.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

“Jonghyun-hyung, are you okay?” Taemin sat beside Jong who seemed to be not with himself again. “You’re floating.”

“I’m thinking of writing another song for the album.” He said out of nowhere. “Do you think it will be a hit?”

“Yeah, sure. When are you going to write it? The discussion about our next album will be 2 weeks from now. You should start working on it if you want it to be included in the album.” He said.

“I guess so~” He stood up and went to his room.

There he took his guitar and strummed randomly, humming along to the music it was creating.

It wasn’t love at first sight.

But rather a feeling that I can’t fight.

And I’ll never call this love,

Cause to you, this is something I don’t wanna have.

Though it’s funny how you locked yourself in my heart…

And I just threw away the keys so we’ll never be apart.

Then every move you make…

Warms me up and that, I can’t take.

Is it my fault for letting you inside?

When I know I won’t allow you make your way outside?

He made random polishes in the music and titled it “Key to my heart” in the end.

After a while, a tweet update from Kim Jonghyun was posted on line.

"Key to my heart. kekekekekekeke."

And yeah, JongKey shippers thought it was worth celebrating for.

(A/N: What a poetic drama I've got there~ Anyways... Again. Don't forget to subscribe and leave me some love over the comment section. LOL. And who is kind enough to make me a banner?? Yiiee~ Thanks!)