Unnie?

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

Sekyung was out of her mind thinking about a certain thing while she was sitting on her dressing room. She just finished talking to Jonghyun a little while ago. Of course, it made her burden lifted. It’s as if she fixed something broken in her life. But right now, she couldn’t understand why Choonhee kept on appearing to her thoughts.

She looked on the table and saw the photo magazine where Choonhee was in. She took it and flipped over the pages to see Choonhee’s photos again. They were awesome. As a pro when it comes to this kind of job, Sekyung can already see those who have the talent than those who are just pretending to have it. Naturally, she knows Choonhee has the talent.

“You can’t kill a person by just merely looking at her photos.” Her manager said when she entered the dressing room. “Forget about her, Sekyung. I heard she will be turning down all the offers to her.”

“You mean all? Everything?” She asked.

“Uh-huh. She’s weird. It’s rare for someone to be given this kind of chance. She’s sort of being stupid for not grabbing even just one of them.” She packed their things. “We are going to leave in 5 minutes so prepare yourself.”

“Unnie. Can I go ahead of you? I’ll use my own car.” She didn’t wait for a reply but quickly left after telling it to her.

****

It’s already 2 pm and Choonhee was still in school. She was preparing the necessary things that will be needed for the children’s upcoming graduation day. The kindergarten class held by Ms. Song Choonhee will be graduating a week from now. After that is their 2 and a half month vacation.

She was arranging the papers back to the envelope when someone called her. Choonhee frowned and was puzzled when she saw whose number was calling. She actually saved Sekyung’s number for future purposes, and yeah, here she is calling again.

“Yoboseyo?” She answered.

“Are you still in school? Mind to have late lunch together?” Sekyung asked.

She frowned and confused herself as to why she asked her in a very friendly way. She hasn’t eaten yet, but could she really accept eating with the person she just had “something going on” before?

“But if you’re not comfortable eating with yet then I guess…”

“No, it’s okay.” Choonhee answered after a while. “I’m still in school.”

“I’m on my way there. See you.” She said and quickly hanged up.

She couldn’t really think of a nice reason why Sekyung was doing this. Perhaps she got touched of the things she said to her the last time? She smiled and continued fixing her things. It’s not as if Sekyung is the worst person in the world for her to be scared by her just like that.

Soon, they found themselves eating on some restaurant. Both of them were silent, until Sekyung initiated the conversation. “I heard you turned down all the offers.”

“Yes.” She nodded and looked at her. “I don’t think I can do it for the 2nd time around, and besides, Jonghyun won’t like it.” She answered.

“I thought you were a tough girl.” Sekyung sighed and continued eating. “I even thought you were someone who’s willing to pursue something that she really wants.” She added.

“I don’t really like modeling, though.” She said.

Sekyung looked at her with a funny expression. “You don’t like it? Are you sure?” She chuckled. “I don’t see any disinterest at all, Choonhee.”

“Okay… probably… just… a little.” She admitted. “But I can’t do it anymore. The magazine specializes in photography. Of course, they already enhanced the photos before publishing it.” She explained.

“Background, flaws, colors, and blending can be enhanced, but not projection, Choonhee, and I’m talking about it here.” She said. “You know what, I often go to photoshoots with an eyebag as big as what you’re carrying right now, but I just make it work by projecting properly. When you do it in your best shot, everybody else will follow on the right track.” She explained. “You can’t give me such excuses because I know where I stand.” She smiled. “Let me guess. There are 2 reasons why you don’t want to go on with these: number 1: Because you think Jonghyun won’t like it. number 2: Because you’re not confident enough.”

“I also love teaching kids. I can’t leave that profession.”

“And who said you are going to leave your profession? You will just do modeling for fun! It will be just a confidence booster. It’s something that can make you grow into a new and better person. Don’t you want to try something else, Choonhee?”

Choonhee didn’t respond. Sekyung shook her head and stood up immediately, went to her and lent her hand. “It’s very weird of me to act like this but can we just do this thing for today?” Choonhee was just looking at her so he initiated to get her hand and they walked away together.

They went somewhere she didn’t know where. It was like a photo studio. Sekyung went to a certain person and said. “The thing I told you just a while ago.” She said to the girl who approached them.

“I got it.” She smiled and took Choonhee’s hands. “Let’s go.”

Choonhee randomly changed different clothes and they took some pictures of her. Sekyung handed her 2 photos after a while.

“What were the two concepts that I asked you to portray a while ago?”

“Uhh… It’s a wholesome but y shot, and a cute but matured shot.” She said.

“Didn’t I tell how hard it is to portray such contrasting concepts? It’s kind of difficult to look wholesome when you have to be y, the same goes when you try to look cute but you have to stay matured.”

Choonhee tilted her head a little, “Why are you doing this?” She asked Sekyung.

“I started this career without any talent at all. I put in a lot of effort and hardwork in order to achieve what I have today. I don’t want someone natural talent to be put into waste just because she’s afraid of trying.” She smiled at Choonhee, “And besides, I feel like helping a dongsaeng. I remembered how you call me Sekyung-unnie on the 1st day that we met.”

 

Choonhee looked at the photos she received from her. “You might probably gain the needed confidence when you see yourself in such gorgeous photos. I suggest you to show it to Jonghyun, too. He’ll realize how much more beautiful can his girlfriend get.” 


 

(A/N: Hey guys~~ Sekyung-unnie is .... hehehehehe.)