The Song I Sing

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

The impression that you left to me…

Will linger until eternity…

Those were the last lines of the song Jong created. He just went back from the studio and immediately asked the members to listen to the demo.

“Woah.” Onew uttered. “This has a different feel compared to the other songs you created before.” He added.

“Daebak, hyung… even your voice here is soothing.” Minho praised.

Jong’s smile always reached his ears. “As always~”

“No.” Key uttered. “This is not as always… the feeling you used here is very different, but I don’t know how to define it.”

“This particular line caught my attention.” Taemin took the music sheet and read. “The padlocks on the Namsan Tower, reminds me of the tangled feelings I have for you.”

“Padlocks on the Namsan Tower? You didn’t tell us you’ve been there.” Onew looked at him. “You went with whom, then?”

“Aniya~ Those are just my imaginations.” Jong denied.

Onew put his arm around Jong’s shoulders and patted it twice. “Remember how open I am when it comes to my feelings to Soojin? You all witnessed how I go crazy over her, all the time. Now it’s your turn, Jonghyunnie~ we’re willing to listen at how crazy you are towards Choon Hee right now.”

“Aniya, hyung… it’s not like that~” Jong removed Onew’s arm on his shoulders, but Onew just put it back.

“Never deny to hyung and dongsaengs… you know we always get each other.” Onew leaned in closer to Jong, the other members did, too.

“I don’t know.” Jong gave up. Sooner or later, the members will find out, too. “I don’t know but she seems to be taking a lot of spaces in my mind.”

“How poetic... Write it down! Write it down!” Key shouted naughtily. Minho elbowed him to shut up.

“You just don’t want to admit you like her because you’re afraid of being defeated by her, right?” Onew chuckled.

“You think so?”

“Ahuh… and because you expected yourself not to fall for her during the early days, it’s hard for you to accept that the least expected thing actually happened.” Onew crossed his arms and his feet… he leaned on his seat and looked at his pretty in love dongsaeng. “Try to reflect on those things I said you said to me before… and add this to your own definition of it….

Love is… when you started eating all the negativities you had about her just because all you see now is her damn perfection.”

“Did you say ‘damn’ hyung?” Taemin asked innocently.

“Eventually.” Onew nodded. “Because these women won’t do anything but make us realize that we’re weak without them. You know… they make us weak, but we took our strength from them, too. Crazy. Confusing. Unpredictable. Unexpected.”

“I don’t understand.” / “Me, neither.” Key and Taemin said while Minho was just nodding.

“I don’t know about you… but as how I remembered it, someone among you said I should stand just like a real mean with regards to Soojin. Now it’s your time to act like a real man with Choon Hee.” Onew stood up and decided to leave.

“The song you made is very good. We’ll make sure it will be in the album. Goodnight guys, sleep well.” Onew said and left them.

(A/N: I declare this couple as the CLUELESS COUPLE... LOL. Me so random... Comments and don't forget to subscribe for new readers. Love lots!!)