Instant model

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

 

(A/N: And I'm telling you~~ I'm not going!! LOL. Singing to inform you guys updates will be so many for today. This is even my 2nd update already! :D :D)


Choonhee was eating with her highschool friends that morning when she noticed one of them thinking deeply.

“Hey. What are you thinking about?” She elbowed her friend and it woke up from over thinking. “Is there anything wrong?”

“The model I hired for the magazine back off the last minute. I need to get someone else before this afternoon. The photoshoot is on 4 o’clock today.” She said worriedly. “I really don’t know where else to get a model. I’m running out of time.”

“What will she model for?” Another friend asked.

“It’s photo magazine. For the latest issue we will try to portray different moods on different locations. So it’s actually an outdoor photoshoot.” She explained and looked at each of them. “Hey, Choonhee-ah. Can you..”

“No, okay.” Choonhee immediately said no even before she asked her about it. “Don’t drag me onto that kind of thing.”

“Can’t you do it for me? We’re bestfriends since highschool.”

“I know but I can’t do it this time. Please, choose anyone else.” She said.

“Not me.” / “Me neither.” / “I’m excusing myself for that.” The other friends seemed not to like the idea, too.

“Just do it Choonhee.” One of her friend insisted.

“I can’t. That will be too embarrassing, and besides, I don’t know how to project on camera!”

“I want to ask you again because I can’t find anyone else. Can you please do this for me? Just this once? And it will give you extra money. They will pay you.” Her friend, whose name is Han Ah, asked for the last time.

She was about to say no again when she suddenly remembered the thing that happened yesterday.

“I believe Jonghyun likes y girls. He likes those who dress elegantly, gorgeous, and a real woman.”

“Fine.” She finally gave in. “I’ll let this on for the first and last time already.” She agreed.

They rushed together on the set and the photoshoot had started.

“You did well.” The main photographer said as he approached Choonhee. “I can’t believe you’re doing this for the first time. Please look forward to your photos in the magazine a week from now. I promise it will be very great.” He said.

She smiled and bowed after receiving praises from the photographer. “Thank you for taking care of me.”

“I hope to see you again.” The photographer said and shook hands with her.

****

“Unnie~ I’m here.” Choonhee uttered as she entered the house.

“You arrived later than usual.” Who welcomed her was Jonghyun. He went to the door and kissed her cheek. He took her bag from her and helped her in. “You didn’t even call.”

Choonhee looked at him and that’s when she realized she really didn’t call him. “Oh I’m sorry I forgot to call you.” There are really times when she decides not to call him anymore because she knows he’s busy, but she really did forgot to call him a while ago during the photoshoot.

“You are really having fun making me worry, huh? It’s already 8 pm.” Jonghyun said.

“I’m really sorry.” She apologized again.

“Choonhee-ah, you just arrived in time. Dinner is ready. Come on.” Soojin called from the kitchen. “Other oppas are in the dining area already.”

As usual, SHINee members are complete, including Soojin, Sooki and Choonhee. It is definitely one big happy family.

“So where have you been?” Soojin asked Choonhee to start a conversation within them.

“Oh right.” She smiled and started to tell them what happened. “My highschool friend is working on a photography magazine. She was really worried a while ago because her model backed off in a last minute. She couldn’t find anyone else to do it so she forced me to do it.”

“Wow. So you just became a model?” Minho uttered in surprise.

“Well… technically.” She nodded in uncertainty.

“What is the name of the magazine? We should grab a copy when it’s out.” Jonghyun interestingly said after hearing her news.

She told them the name of the magazine and everybody was shocked. “Oh My God, that is a really popular one!” Soojin exclaimed when she heard the name. “Really, It is one of the top rated photo magazine in the country.” Knowing everything about media, Soojin has the knowledge about those things.

“Will she be discovered if ever?” Jonghyun asked out of nowhere and looked at Choonhee over protectively. “Hey. This had happened before in case of Onew hyung and Soojin. She almost became a celebrity and all the guys went crazy over her. I am not allowing you in entertainment industry, Choonhee. I can’t.” He said with so much worries.

Everybody chuckled at seeing how anxious Jonghyun is when it comes to Choonhee. “Choonhee will be famous ~ Yeah~ Lots of celebrity icon around~” Key joked. Jonghyun looked at him sharply.


(A/N: Comments and subscription~ YIIEE~)