Don't you want the consequence?

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“From where did you get the guts on disallowing other members to date?” Jonghyun said as he tried to make the car fly.

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!” Choon Hee was very anxious about the speed of the car so she cannot hear nor talk straight.

Jonghyun was pissed again. He decided to stop on a nearby coffee shop to talk to her rather clearly.

“Can I go now?” Choon Hee said when he stopped the car.

“Go where?”

“Go away from you.” She said and opened the door.

But Jonghyun was quick enough. He immediately grabbed her hand from outside as soon as she opened the door. “Yah! Just when did you manage to get off?” She was surprised at how Jonghyun was just sitting on the driver’s seat a while ago, and here he is outside just waiting for her to come out.

“Let’s go~” He smiled naughtily and held her hand just like that.

“Yah! Jonghyun-ah!” She tried to get off of his grip. She spotted fans few meters away from them and she’s afraid this would get into the whole SHINee World.

“Why, Jagi~” Jonghyun suddenly uttered in a very seductive voice.

She frowned, pretty much puzzled about what’s happening to Jonghyun. She’s clueless and really confused as to why he’s acting like that.

You’re acting as if I like you that much. After all you did??

First, I like Minho a hundred times more than you.

2nd, your freakin’ attitude irritates me.

3rd, I just hate how your muscles seem to be very dominant.

4th, I just don’t like to see you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

“You do something about what you said to the fans.” Jonghyun said with conviction. They were sitting while facing each other on a small round table inside the coffee shop.

“I can’t take it back.” She answered with full of stress, too. “And besides, it’s just a year, Kim Jonghyun. You can just spend the whole year with us fans and decide on dating after!”

“And who are you to tell me what to do?” Jonghyun raised an eyebrow to her.

“Okay. I might have probably said the wrong words but please, Jonghyun-ssi? Can you make this dating ban possible for just a year? I mean, I know how it feels to be a fan for I am a SHINee fan, myself, and… a year with no relationship won’t hurt so much right? We just need one year to get over the fact that Onew oppa is already married.” Choon Hee sounded with plead.

“It will hurt.” Jonghyun looked at him blankly. “CHINCHA. I mean, can’t I do the same? The same thing Onew hyung did during the fanmeeting?”

“You can, but probably a year later.” She said.

“You got to be kidding me.” Jonghyun shook his head in disappointment. “You can’t do this. You can’t meddle to us just like that. It’s not like what you say can become SHINee’s new rule. Even Lee Sooman never discussed this one year dating ban after Onew-hyung’s confession.”

“Well honestly…” Choon Hee was about to say something. “SHINee World fans received an official announcement from the company saying they are about to pass the dating ban of SHINee.” She said while trying to hide the fright on her face.

Jonghyun looked scary at the moment. He seemed to be about to eat the person in front of him.

“What. Did. You. Just. Say?”

“Aahh…”

“Do something… or I’ll start bugging you off.”

“De?”

“The one who initiated the dating ban in SHINee… I wonder how the other fans will react if YOU will be the one I’m gonna date.” He gave her a smirk and stood up to leave.

“What? Is he even serious?” She chuckled bitterly as his voice echoed to her.

But not too long has passed when Jonghyun came back.

“I saw fans outside…. A few stolen photos won’t hurt, right?” He grabbed her hands and they went out of the coffee shop together.

(A/N: Comments? Anyone? Oh, and thanks to those who sub~ You guys are great. :D)