Best of Luck, Jonghyunnie ~

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: I can't understand why a single date lasted for 4 chapters~ Seriously, Kim Jonghyun is starting to scare the hell out of me with this fic...)

Both of them ended up in Namsan. Choon Hee was surprised to realize they were heading to the Namsan Padlocks of Love.

“Wahh…” Choon Hee was so amused at how beautiful the place was. Padlocks are all over. They were locked there by different people, but everybody hopes for the same thing while doing that: it’s to have an everlasting love with the person they cherish and value so much.

“I remember one time you told me how fascinating it is to see people locking their loves together, not even wanting to let go and find another love.” He said.

“These are so amazing.” She went around the padlocks and touched everything that caught her attention.

“Do you want to mark this first time that you’re seeing this?” He smiled and took something out of his pocket. “I bought this earlier.

He took out 2 padlocks from his pocket. “Should we lock this here, too?”

Choon Hee smiled and bit her lower lip. “That sounds interesting. This has been my dream… locking this here and making a history by myself.” She took the locks from him and started to find proper place to lock those up. “Here. Here is the perfect place.”

She started locking those carefully and with full effort.

Jonghyun was just there… not watching the locks being locked together, but rather watching her looking fascinated about little things.

The glittery smile on her lips…

The sparks on her eyes as she seems so amused to those things…

The cheeks that go reddish when she’s being excited…

The expressions on her face are like music that I hum along, making me want to smile as how she is smiling right now.

“Yah~ Kim Jonghyun.” She called for the 3rd time. She wondered why Jong seemed to be out of his mind all of a sudden.

“Oh, yeah?” He blinked a couple of times before coming into reality.

“What are we going to do with these keys?” She asked.

“Should we throw it the farthest distance?” He took the keys from her.

“Then that would mean we’ll be together… as in forever.” She smirked and shook her head. “You wouldn’t want that to happen, would you?” She chuckled. “You keep that to you and we’ll unlock this after several months.” She smiled and turned her back on him. “Come on, let’s eat.”

He shrugged his shoulder and threw the keys away. “This is not true, anyways…” He left after making sure the keys were thrown at the farthest distance possible.

………………………………………………………………..

“I want Pizza.” She said while the two of them find a place to eat at.

“I don’t like Pizza.” He answered.

“I WANT Pizza. WANT.” She insisted.

“You’re worse than Soojin, you know. I understand her because she’s pregnant, but I won’t understand how you always have such cravings to a certain food. And you won’t even get fat.”

“But you’re going to give me Pizza, right?” She smiled at him with puppy eyes.

Jong let out a “tsk” and rolled his eyes. “What else can I do but give you what you want?” He said.

But since Jong didn’t want to eat Pizza, he bought a coffee first before going with her to the nearest pizza house.

There you go after several minutes…

Jong has his coffee on the table, legs crossed with his back leaned on his seat… opposite him is Choon Hee, with a 4 sliced pizza and a pineapple juice on her front, elbows down on the table, and a fork on .

“Yaahh~” Choon Hee let out a happy sigh as she peeped through the window.

She caught his attention…

“Waahh… This is really delicious.” She smiled heavenly at the pizza in front of him. “Do you know I have such weakness when it comes to pizza?” She uttered and started eating the pizza bits by bits.

Jong suddenly recalled Onew hyung’s words before…

“A man’s weakness is to see that very special girl get weak in front of him. And let me tell you, being weak gives you the tendency to love her up to that level that you wouldn’t expect in yourself. Goodluck, Kim Jonghyun~”

Well, yeah, hyung… Let me have the luckiest of luck with this girl.

(A/N: Comments.. *puppy eyes* I deserve some love~)