Newlywed couple

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

Choonhee was in awe as she entered the house Jonghyun bought for them.

Jonghyun closed the door, went to Choonhee, hugged her from her back and kissed her cheek. “So how do you find the house?”

“It’s very nice and comfortable.” She smiled. “How did you come up of choosing this style? I didn’t think you would prefer this one.” She said while smiling widely.

“It’s not like it will only be the two of us living here together.” Jonghyun uttered. “Soon, there will be kids running around playfully in the house. The flooring is made of wood, the staircase is wood, the glasses are very minimal so it’s not dangerous at all. You can change the interior however you want. If you’re not satisfied with the appliance, we can always buy something within your liking.” Jonghyun reiterated.

Choonhee faced her hubby happily and wrapped her arms around his neck. “You’re being unfair. Why do you have to make me even happier every single day since the day that we got married?” Choonhee asked.

“That’s what I want to do.” He said. “But you’re forgetting something, my dear wifey.” Jonghyun smirked naughtily. “You’re not giving me what I want yet. It’s been 3 days since we got married but you won’t even kiss me yet.” He whined.

“It’s because you’re busy!” Choonhee fought back. “How can we even do that if you’re always out with SHINee members doing schedules and recordings? For 3 days, I have been sleeping in Onew oppa’s house. I just see you every morning until early afternoon.” She explained. “Like seriously, I don’t think nothing has changed except the fact that I can already be called Mrs. Kim.”

“Let me tell you the good news.” Jonghyun smirked. “I don’t have any schedules for tonight.” He roamed around the house… and honey~ we already got a house~”

Choonhee covered his mouth with her palm and playfully pushed his face away. “Kim Jonghyun~” Jonghyun removed her hand and wrapped his arms around her waist to make their bodies closer to each other.

“Listen to me carefully, My wife. You should be getting ready for tonight.” He said and smirked naughtily.

Choonhee swallowed and blinked 2 times.

“I’m serious, Choonhee. I will not go easy on you tonight.”



 

(A/N: I know, I know, okay. I know this is super short... but guys didn't you read what Jonghyun said? SHOULD BE GETTING READY. Yeah... I'm getting ready to write it, too. But I'll probably post after 5 hours... Wait and Breathe as long you can. :D)