A conversation with the love guru

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“Jonghyunnie~” Onew called and sat beside him.

“Kim Jonghyun.” Key sat on the other side.

“Yah~ Jonghyun-hyung.” Minho sat in front of him.

“hyunnie-hyung.” Taemin sat beside Minho.

“Now what?! Calling me one by one?” He said annoyingly.

“You’ve been caught dating that Song Choon Hee. I thought you don’t like her?” Minho uttered.

“Caught not once nor twice, fans even saw you with her thrice already.” Key retaliated.

“It’s not like I really go out with her.” Jonghyun shrugged his shoulder and rested his back on the sofa. “I’m just … you know, trying to spare some time.”

“And by sparing time you mean being with her?” Onew asked.

“Kind of? She’s amusing! It’s even funny how she tried so hard avoiding me… but she cannot do that because I’ve been hanging around her all the time.” Jonghyun let out a funny chuckling.

“So you’re around her all those times that you’re missing? Just what got into you?” Taemin looked at him with disgust.

“Yah~ I’m trying to break the SHINee dating ban rule here. She was the one who promised it to the whole SHINee World. I think she also has the same power to break it to them!” He said. “But you know what…”

The other members leaned in forward to hear what he has to say.

“She’s cute… and playing with her interests me a lot.” He admitted.

“You like her?” Onew asked in a funny and cute tone. “You mean you like her, huh, Jonghyunnie?” He repeated.

“Aniya~ It’s not like I like her, hyung.” Jonghyun let out a silent “tsk”. “I just… you know. Since she, herself, banned the other members from dating, then I might as well play with her while I can’t date. You know… hang around and just pissed her like that. It’s funny… and her expressions are pretty amazing.” He said.

“Look at this… I took this while she was talking to that little girl. She seemed to be her student. She’s so funny, right? Looking at how she talks to her dearly… fascinating.”

He was telling all that when he realized the other members were looking at him with mixture of disgust and confusion. He looked back at them innocently, “Waee????”

“Are you sure you don’t like her?” Onew asked.

“As much as I like Lee Minjung and Shin Sekyung? Aniya~ She’s like a little kid. How do you want me to like a girl that looks and acts like Sooki? She’s a little kid, hyung… I wonder how she managed to be a preschool teacher when I thought she just finished middle schooling.” He laughed. “Instead of teaching them, it seems to me that she’s just playing with such playmates.”

“And you still want to play with her?”

“She fascinates me, okay. That’s all. And I want to piss her. I want all the fans to question how she even dates a member when she was the one who said about the dating ban thing.”

“I bet my life you’ll fall for her.” Key stood up.

“I won’t fall for her. I know myself better than you do, Kim Kibum.” He answered.

“In fact, we know you better than you know yourself, Kim Jonghyun.” Onew pressed his pointing finger on his chest. “And this? I’m guessing this to beat abnormally 2 weeks from now.” He chuckled. “The love I suddenly felt to Soojin might be different as to how each of you will fall in love, but let me say this back as how you said it before… once you love a person, you just cannot stop doing so. So if you think you cannot handle being in love to her, I suggest you to take a step backward and run away. It will be hard to turn back once you’re in the middle, you know.” He smirked as if he was teasing.

“Not because you fell in love doesn’t mean you know everything, hyung.”

“Actually, because I ‘actually’ fall in love means I already know every feeling someone else in this group might encounter. Soojin gave me all types of emotions and I know you guys know it, that’s why I’m telling you. I’m pretty sure you’ll get doomed soon.”

He went closer to him and patted his shoulder. “A man’s weakness is to see that very special girl get weak in front of him. And let me tell you, being weak gives you the tendency to love her up to that level that you wouldn’t expect in yourself. Goodluck, Kim Jonghyun~”

“You know a lot, hyung.” Jonghyun shook his head and ignored what he said. “After all, I’m pretty sure she’s just fascinating…”

“AND I, KIM JONGHYUN, WOULD NEVER EVER FaLL IN LOVE WITH SUCH A KIDDO.”