SHINee's Back

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: Hey guys~ Guess who's back! :)) Did you miss this?)

After months of waiting, SHINee will finally be coming back with another full length album. SHINee World is overly excited to see the 5 boys shine on stage again.

It was the day for SHINee’s comeback stage. Choonhee was finishing all her works for the day and she will be off to see SHINee’s comeback performance with other fans today on MCountdown.

She was on her way to the studio when she received a call from Jonghyun. “Hey, stop phoning me up when I know you’re so busy.” Of course, as a girlfriend and a fan at the same time, she knows well how they will be all busy during this time.

“Are you coming over to see our performance?” He asked on the other line.

“I don’t know.” She answered, not telling him the truth that she will be going. “If I have the time then I’ll go, but if not, then probably next time.”

“Hey~” Jonghyun sounded like he was very disappointed. “There will be no more next time for this comeback performance. The next will be our 2nd comeback stage, and then 3rd comeback stage. How can you set aside your boyfriend’s performance? Are you that cruel, Song Choonhee?”

She laughed inside, amused at how demanding he suddenly got when the two of them became official. “It’s not like I can set aside the important things that I need to do.” She said.

“So are you saying I’m not that important to you?” Jonghyun complained.

“Why don’t you just focus on your performance and do all your best? I’ll watch it on television anyways~”

“I’m not asking you to watch just because I want you to watch. I want you to be there personally at the audience because I want to see you while performing. I’m not inviting you for your sake, I’m doing it for my own good.” Jonghyun cleared himself to her. “So if you’re not going, then I’ll put the blame on you if ever I make a mistake.” She heard Jong let out a sigh. “I’m going. I already gave you a warning, Choonhee. Now it’s up to you.” He said and didn’t allow her to talk anymore because he hanged up.

She chuckled when she heard how pissed Jonghyun became when she told him she won’t be going, but of course it is not even close to the possibility. Who wouldn’t miss SHINee’s comeback stage if you’re a fan of them? Not even mentioning that she’s someone’s girlfriend, of course she definitely need to be there!

But she’ll be going there with a different heart. If she was cheering for Minho hardly before, she’ll definitely do it for Jonghyun more.

The suspicious fangirls brought their attention to her as she made her way inside, finding her closest shawol friend on the seat. For the past few months that SHINee was in hiatus, SHINee World knew how Jonghyun and Choonhee were issued to be dating. They were seen hanging around most of the time and some fans were really anxious about how they got close. Of course who wouldn’t be envious of her? If you have someone you know that pays the same love to the oppas as how you do and they suddenly got close, with you still being a stage away, won’t you get so envious and wish you were on her shoes? And with the fact that she was the one who bravely announced the petition for other SHINee members to not date for a year, everything else feels to be so abnormal for the fans when they are seen together.

“Hey, I thought you won’t be attending today. You were late. Oppas recording will start in few minutes.” One of her shawol friends said.

“I had a busy day at school, but of course I need to go.” She whispered at her. “Did they come out for a fanservice already?”

“Not yet, but Jonghyun oppa suddenly appeared a while go greeting the fans. It’s weird how he asked if we are doing fine. I even had small heart attacks because he approached SHINee World’s area a while ago.” Her friend told her.

“He approached the area? It’s weird.”

“Yeah~ But just for a while. He looked at us one by one and then he went back to the stage again and told us we should look forward to an awesome performance. And you know what? He confirmed that the song Key To My Heart was penned and personally composed by him. So 80 percent of the song came from him. We should look forward to it because they will be singing it live today.” She told them all excitedly.

“Ohh~” She didn’t know Jonghyun wrote another song for the album. That’s probably the reason why he was asking her to see the performance, because they will be performing a song made originally by him.

She switched her attention to the center stage when fans started screaming. “Annyonghasaeyo, bitnaneun SHINee imnida.” The boys greeted as they stood up in the center.

She particularly noticed Jonghyun’s not so amused expression.

The stage was awesome. There was a large couch on the center stage which SHINee will be sitting on and on the floor were scattered pillows and confetti. It just seemed like SHINee will be having a jamming session inside a very homey like stage and it looked so sweet with lots of colors around.

“Standby SHINee~” The staff uttered and they started being all serious about the recording.

She suddenly became worried when Jonghyun wasn’t even smiling. She’s afraid his performance will be affected because of his sudden low mood, and yet, she doesn’t know how to make him acknowledge her presence.

“One round of rehearsal, SHINee.” The staff announced.

They started singing comfortably for mic testing and any further adjustment. She was watching intently at everyone when Taemin looked at her side and noticed that she was there. She smiled and raised her banner in support. Taemin sneakily sent a sign to Jonghyun for him to look at the same way.

He looked at her after a while, then changed direction and finally smiled. All the girls shouted in excitement when they saw a big smile on Jonghyun’s face.

“The padlocks on the Namsan Tower, reminds me of the tangled feelings I have for you.”

She can’t help but chuckled when she heard that particular line being sang by Taemin. Even Jonghyun’s expression was priceless as he probably noticed her bursting out. The song was that kind of song with a similar vibe as Honesty, allowing the fans to sway their heads to the music.

After the sweet recorded performance, they should powerful and charismatic performance again on their latest promotional song. 

(A/N: Teehee ~ *smiles at everyone*)