Kim Jonghyun is not amused.

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

(A/N: Starting off with the first chapter... I just typed in randomly hoping for a better plot in mind later on. :))

 

The very netizen of SHINee frowned as he read new set of news regarding SHINee.

“SHINee fan promises to disallow other members from dating in a span of year.”

“What? Who is that fan? Is she crazy?” He commented as he looked so pissed off at that moment.

Minho, who was sitting by his side the entire time chuckled, “Do you think we’ll follow what they said? We can date, just be careful about going public.”

“Aniya~ Minho-yah. I want to start dating and reveal it to the public.” Jonghyun uttered. “Did you see how romantic it is during the fanmeeting when hyung proposed to Soojin? I want to do that, too. We’ve been single ever since debut and I want to have a public relationship now.”

“Single, you say?” Minho showed him such a troll face and Jonghyun shook his head. “Don’t be so picky about these matters, hyung. If you were the fan, will you allow other members to date just because someone just announced he’s going to get married?”

“But they're meddling people’s private lives!” Jonghyun said in his quite loud voice. “They have their own, right? Why meddle with my life?! Seriously, that particular fan who started the dating ban in other SHINee members will have to be prepared.”

“Why?”

“Because I’ll break her into pieces.”

Minho chuckled. “Yah~ But you don’t even know who said that… and she’s probably a girl. How will you do that?”

“I’ll still break her into pieces. If he’s gay, then I’ll bury him to the ground. If he’s a guy, then I’ll kill him.”

“You’re going too far, hyung.”

“Coz that fan irritates me to the nth level. I’ll pretty find out who it is.”

He started to create a fantalk for Shawols and did random tweets. He was like flooding the fans’ timeline with twits and selcas while finding a great way to start the quest in finding the pissing fan.

“Oppa, you look cool!!” / “Your selcas are pretty amazing, oppa!” / “Post more!! We’re waiting!”

“There… there, Shawols are falling to bling’s charm.” With one great breathe he tweeted again.

“By the way… I found the dating ban pretty amazing. Who said that?”

He tapped his fingers on the armrest as he waited for the replies. Few minutes later and his mention was flooded again.

“That is a secret, oppa.” / “We’re not telling you.” / “Unnie also has a private life, oppa.” /

“Yeah, sure. She has a life but involves herself to other’s life as well.” He rolled his eyes in dismay.

But, you know, in reality, there will always be someone who’ll fall on someone’s trap. No matter how other people try to hide it, there will always be that someone who will reveal it, without any bad intentions or whatsoever. You know, just plain clueless.

“Choon Hee-unnie!! She’s great, right?!”

“Gotcha.” Jonghyun smirked when he received an answer. “Choon Hee?” He looked at Minho. “Minho-yah~ Do you know a fan named Choon Hee?”

“Choon Hee….” Minho was in deep thought for a while. “The Choon Hee that I know is the one who Sooki likes very much. She talks about her often and even wants to go to school already and be that girl’s student.”

“You mean the girl who they thought was of big help to Onew hyung and Soojin?” Minho nodded. “Oh yeah! I knew it! Of course she’ll say this stuff. She likes to meddle very well!”

His anxiety has gone through the next level now that he figured out it’s the same girl.

For some reasons he feel so pissed off when he saw her. She just looked like a middle schooler, at least that’s what he thought when he saw her. He wondered why a middle schooler likes to meddle with personal matters? Not to mention the matter is between adults to be handled.

Yes, she might be probably of help but she really didn’t have to do it. Jonghyun believed Onew and Soojin will still reconcile even Soojin and Sooki weren’t in the fanmeeting. “She just helped in making the proposal much sweeter. That’s it.” Jonghyun said.

“I mean, Fans should know the difference of someone’s life when he’s on stage than he’s handling his personal stuff. It’s just the same as we idol’s don’t meddle about the fan’s personal stuff, don’t they think they shouldn’t involved themselves in our private lives, too?”

But Onew, who felt thankful towards Choon Hee, has something else to say, “Jonghyun is being like that not because he’s pissed off of her for involving herself to us. He’s getting angry with the mere fact that he can’t date publicly, and she’s the main reason why it’s happening.”

Key and Minho are willing to have secret dates, Taemin decided that he might just probably start dating a year after, when the dating ban SHINee World has created is lifted.

The remaining one who’s very much irritated about this stupid agreement is the not so amused, Kim Jonghyun.

(A/N: There... there...)