Nice to see you again, Jongie ~

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

(A/N: So appa was rushing me because I need to cook for dinner, so this chapter is a little short ~ Another update later on.)



 

 

As usual, SHINee’s new album is a big hit in the whole KPop industry. Be it in South Korea alone or abroad. They even had a 5 straight wins in MBank and MuCore. Guestings here and there, recordings on the other hand, and several appearances and stage performances filled SHINee’s schedule. They are sleepless, but it’s worth it since they see in front of their very eyes the results of the sleepless nights they have.

“So when can SHINee start dating again?” The MC of the show they guested on asked during recording. SHINee members chuckled, pretended that they were hiding something (well, actually, they are.) and acted like they were hesitating to answer.

“Well~” The safest one to answer during that moment was Onew. “I think the dating ban will be lifted 4 months from now.”

“So SHINee can date after 4 months?”

“I think so. If they like, then maybe.” Onew answered again.

“To the other four members, who will you date after 4 months if you will be given a chance?” Taemin, Minho, Key, and Jonghyun looked at each other, exchanging gazes of who will answer first.

“I…” Key was the first to talk. “I think I would want to date Han Ga In, as what I said before.”

“Heeyyy~” The MC playfully objected. “Honestly, tell someone that is close to being possible.” He said. “Like an idol from a girl group.”

“Aniya~ I really like Han Ga In.” Key insisted.

“I would rather date Krystal from F(x).” Minho uttered.

“Now now… even dragging names from the same company. You guys are trying to come out clean, eh?” The MC joked. “Now Taemin…”

“Suzy?” He said in an uncertain look.

“Of Miss A?”

The loud scream from the other members were heard when Taemin admitted his crush on Suzy. “A lot has been crushing on Suzy, though.” The MC commented. “Then how about Jonghyun?”

“Can I just date a fan?” He said. “I guess I’ll just date a fan after 4 months.”

“A certain SHINee fan?”

“Of course.” He answered in a proud manner.

“What about Shin Se Kyung? If you will be given a chance, do you want to get back with her?” The 5 boys looked at their manager for they think that the question was something that can’t be answered. The manager nodded. It’s a sign that they are allowed to talk about it. “Well, the writer talked about this to your manager a while ago, and he told us it’s okay for us to talk about this.” The MC assured.

“Well…” Jonghyun doesn’t know how to say no in a polite manner.

“Well what? Will you get back to her Jonghyun?”

“Uhh… I guess both of us have our own life now, and it will be better to stay out of the past.” He answered safely.

“But there was this particular interview where Shin Se Kyung said she’s willing to have another 2nd chance with you.” The MC said. “Haven’t you heard about this?”

Jonghyun shook his head innocently. Even the other members were clueless, too. It was probably because they were too busy with their own stuff that they couldn’t update themselves with other news.

“She was asked about what happened by the time both of you were together…” The MC started to tell the story. “She said she feels sorry for not being with you for long time. She also said she understands your busy schedule during those times and she also happened to have busy schedule, too. That is why the two of you decided to break it off for a while. She said since the both of you were still in a very good terms before breaking up, it might be possible for you to have 2nd chance.”

“Eh?” Jonghyun showed a WTF face to .

Like seriously, Shin Se Kyung?