Beautiful inside out

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

“Lunch is almost ready.” Choonhee clasped her hands together as she looked at the prettily arranged table with lots of foods on it. It’s Saturday and was declared as a National Holiday and even SHINee doesn’t have a schedule for the day.  “Unnie, where did Onew oppa go?” She turned to ask Soojin who are busy babysitting Jingook.

“He went out to buy the photo magazine.” She smiled and placed Jingook down the crib.

It was then that she remembered about the released of the magazine she modeled for just a week ago. “Oh yeah, I almost forgot they will release it today.” She said.

“I asked him to get it so we can see it altogether.” She smiled and walked towards the table. “But where are the other members?”

“Did I arrive on time?” Minho was the first to arrive. He was holding a small paper bag on his hand.

“Hey, Minho-yah, you’re just in time, but where are the other members?” Soojin asked.

“Oh. They’re not yet here? I just came back from the bookstore. I got this.” He took out the photo magazine. “Let’s see your pictures later on.” He chuckled.

Soojin and Choonhee looked at each other. They chuckled for both Onew and Minho had bought the magazine. A little while later and Taemin came, with him is another copy of the magazine.

Then Onew finally arrived. They all chuckled as they realized all three of them actually bought the magazine. “I’m pretty sure Key and Jonghyun will buy copies, too.” Onew said.

And he was right. Key and Jonghyun both arrived at the same time. They were even surprise to see that they were holding the same thing. The other three showed their copies and they were all amused.

“I don’t know if I’ll get embarrassed or be thankful about all of SHINee members buying the magazine I modeled for.” She chuckled as all of them sat to eat lunch.

“It wasn’t planned.” Jonghyun said as he was getting Choonhee some rice. “I was sure to buy the magazine. I didn’t know they were buying it, too.” He chuckled.

“Has anyone of you already opened the magazine and saw her pictures?” Soojin asked.

“Not even a single photo was seen.” Minho announced.

“I didn’t look at it, too.” Taemin said.

“Me, neither.” Onew and Key said at the same time.

Jonghyun remained silent and didn’t respond.

“How about you Jonghyun?” Soojin asked.

“Uhhh….”

“Yah! You cheater! You promised that we will see the photos together!” Key shouted. “You lied!”

“Why?! Don’t I have the right!?” He shouted back in defense, only digging his own grave.

“So you really looked at it already, huh?” Onew said after drinking the pineapple juice.

“Uhhh… okay, but not everything. I just saw that picture of her with head up and closing her eyes…”

“NO SPOILER!” Key shouted again.

Jonghyun chuckled and looked at Choonhee. “That was the same expression you had when I saw you sleeping beside me that night.” Choonhee frowned. She was clueless of what he was talking about. “Remember that night when I slept at your house and I couldn’t go home because it rained hard and you slept on my shoulder?” He reminded her.

Choonhee smiled and nodded. “Yeah, I remember now.” Little did they know that the other members were listening.

“And you actually told us that you were with 4 other friends that night that you didn’t go home.” Key said with an eyebrow raised.

“We were worried as hell because we thought you died, and you were just there at her house playing around? Seesshh…” Minho uttered.

“Did something happen, hyung?” Taemin smiled weirdly.

“YAH.” Jonghyun almost threw him the spoon he was holding. “It’s not what you think. I didn’t tell it because I know you’ll react that way.” He explained.

“If you’re not guilty about something then you won’t bother tell and explain things clearly.” Onew said while cutting the meat into pieces and putting it into Sooki’s plate.

“Hyung. You know very well that we didn’t do anything.” Jonghyun said to Onew.

“What do I know about it?” Onew looked at him innocently. “I wasn’t there at the house with you that night. I only saw you the next morning driving Choonhee at school.”

The couple has always been in the hot seat because of Jonghyun’s blabbering mouth. Choonhee was just smiling and blushing at the topic they were discussing at the table. While Sooki just looked at the elders not knowing what they were actually talking about.

****

“At the count of three. We’ll start opening the pages one by one.” Soojin instructed. She was sitting beside Onew who was holding the magazine, on the other side of Onew was Sooki peeping at the magazine as well.

“One… two… three!” They started opening the pages and finally saw Choonhee’s jaw dropping photos.

“WOW! Choonhee! Is this really you?!” Soojin shouted in delight when she saw the pictures.

“You’re really beautiful!!” Minho commented.

“These pictures are really stunning!!” Key praised.

While Jonghyun was there… speechless, entranced, enchanted, captured ~ perfectly fallen into her charms and traps.



 

(A/N: Now where are you exactly, SHIN SEKYUNG?? COME OUTT!!!!! LOL.)