Moving out, moving in.

Dating SHINee Jonghyun is a no-no

 

 

“I’m sorry, Choonhee-ssi. This won’t happen if I only had a choice.” The land lady looked at her with pity. It was unexpected and was really surprising.

“Can’t you do anything about this, ma’am? I have nowhere else to go.” She said pleadingly.

“I’m sorry.” She couldn’t do anything about it anymore.

It was the time Jonghyun stepped out of his car to talk to the landlady. “She’s paying the right amount in the right time. Why do you have to do this to her?” He was angrily pissed off.

“I’m sorry, mister.” The landlady apologized again. “This is my fault. I should’ve informed you beforehand that this property was part of the development plan of our local government, but I was really surprised when they told me the demolition will start tomorrow morning. So I have no more option but to ask you to move out before the morning.” She looked rather scared of Jonghyun’s expression that time. “Take this monthly rental you gave me yesterday. I’m really sorry Choonhee.” She said again.

“I understand, ma’am.” She took the money. “I’ll just go in to get my things.” Choonhee went inside the house quietly.

Jonghyun didn’t follow her inside. He decided to stay outside and wait for her to come out. He won’t go unless he is sure of the safest place Choonhee could stay in for tonight.

Hotel is too expensive. Motel? Not even an option. Sauna? Oh please. Then where else? He was in deep thought when Onew called him.

“You just left without telling us. Where did you guys go?” He said on the other line.

“I’m sorry hyung. I forgot to inform you. We rushed here at her apartment because something came up. She has to move out immediately because the property, as the landlady said, was part of the local government’s development plan. I tried to ask for extensions, but she said the demolition will start tomorrow morning.” He said.

“That was bad.” Onew said and sighed. “Does she have anywhere else to go now?”

“She has no relative here. All of them are in the province.” He simply answered.

Onew didn’t answer for a while because he had a little conversation with his wife and the other members. “Bring her here.” He said.

Jonghyun thought for a while and later realized what he actually meant by that. “I’ll try, hyung, but she might refused to. I’ll stay with her until I’m sure she’s safe.” He said and hanged up after.

Few minutes later and she came out with her luggage. Jonghyun took them from her hand and she weakly sat inside his car.

“I didn’t know this would happen.” She said and tears ran down her eyes. “I mean, I’ve been living with the same house for almost 3 years. I didn’t know it would be actually taken away from me.” Instead of being worried about where to stay within the night, Jonghyun was amused about how she was thinking of being attached to the house. “It was my home.” She said. “And the fact that they are gonna demolished it hurts me more.”

Jonghyun didn’t talk. He started the engine and drove until they reached the house.

It was only then that she realized they went back to Lee’s residence.

“What are we doing here?” She asked after looking at the window.

“Stay here for a while.” He said to her. “At least for tonight.” He looked at her with full sympathy.

“I can’t.” As expected, she tried to refuse. “I can’t stay here. I don’t want to bother them. This is my problem, Jonghyun. I don’t want them to worry about me, too.” She said.

Jonghyun pressed his hands on hers and looked at her with full love. “I said at least for tonight.” He repeated. “Please. I just want you to be safe. I am not allowing you to sleep anywhere else. You are going to kill me of worries.”

She bit her lower lip as she listened to him. “You should’ve not gone with me there. Now you’re even more worried as I am. I’m sorry.”

Jonghyun shook his head. “I’m glad I actually waited for you and the landlady’s conversation. If I just went off without knowing what happened then I would have been clueless as hell.” He said. “Now please stay with them tonight so you won’t make me worried.”

They weren’t finished talking yet when other SHINee members came out, including Sooki.

“You arrived.” Onew said while smiling. “Don’t worry. You’re very much welcome inside. Come on, Soojin unnie is waiting for you. She was rather excited that you will be here with us.”

****

“This will be your room.” Onew opened the guest room and showed it to her. “I’m glad you agreed to stay. Soojin will have someone to talk to while she’s healing and gaining her energy back.” He smiled at her.

“No, oppa. I am much thankful for this. You are really kind hearted. Thank you very much.”

“Aside from the fact that you are a great help for us ever since, I am also not setting aside the fact that you are already a part of our family. I’m treating this as a help to my sister-in-law. At least be here while Jonghyun is still completing his savings to buy you a house.” He chuckled while she blushed. “I’ll leave you here then. Make yourself at home.” He left and Jonghyun came to help her bring the luggage and arrange it on the room.

“I’m sorry.” Jonghyun said as he arranged the window curtains. “I was very insensitive and didn’t care about your feelings.”

She looked at him. Jonghyun walked towards her and sat beside Choonhee on the bed. He wrapped his arms around her waist and made her body rest on his. “I couldn’t believe I shouted at the most loved person in my life. I’m really sorry.” He apologized. “But please don’t worry. Shin Sekyung and I will never be together again. I don’t care about her anymore. She might be my crush before, but the person I really love now is you. Please, Choonhee. Don’t feel threatened just because of what she said. I realized she isn’t worth our argument. Let’s not fight about her or anyone else again, okay?”

She nodded and looked up at him, eyes closely at each other. “But please don’t look at your members as if they’re other people. They are your members. They won’t do anything to me.” She said pertaining to the latest argument they had just a while ago.

“I know, but I don’t really care if they are my fellow members, friends, or someone really close to me. They are still men, and you are my girlfriend. I can’t help but guard you off away from men every single time.”

She smiled and nodded. “I got it. I’ll be aware of it from now on.”

Jonghyun leaned in closer to kiss her cheek. He smiled, “I didn’t forget I am not allowed to kiss you in the lips yet.” He said.

They were in the same position when Taemin suddenly came in to tell them it’s dinner time.

“Ooopss… My eyes!” Taemin shouted in surprise.

“Hey! We’re not doing anything, you idiot!” Jonghyun shouted in defense.